The Coming Revenge

Will You Fall For Me?

I am very sorry if there's nouns mistake! and i am sorry to say.... i don't know the news about EXO now!! huhu pity me pity me!! TT_TT i am very very busy lately..I have exams and i cant focus on fic. AND THE MAIN THING TO BE APOLOGIZE, SORRY FOR LONG TIME NO UPDATE!! i know theres some of you waiting, especially my bestfriend, LuYeon. hmm but im feeling like finishing this story in the near time (i know my sentence there has a lot of grammar mistakes but i hope u understand that i want to end up this story) but it is not a promise, nae? cause i will have the last exam in the half of the month. :P

so.... accept it............... The 10th chap....

dont ask why i am using red colors! it is just to attract your attention. Red is attractive, isnt it? :P


Jiyeon's POV

"So, Jiyeon-ah, why'd you look so... groomy since two days ago?" Hyomin asked. Her hands harrowed out my blonde hair. I sighed. Hyomin-unnie.... You must very happy! Yeah, you are very happy! You should be grateful, you know? Having a really kind Kyungsoo as your fiance. And me? It is a runaway love..... cause Byun Baekhyun will never feel the same.

"Unnie, did you remember... the day I told you about a guy?"

"Which guy, Jiyeon-ah?" Hyomin unnie asked once again. 

"Hm... The one who I loved. Unnie, I never talked about another guy, right? Only the one. But I am confuse right now! I met him, and I saw a girl kissed his cheek. And, his bestfriend. His bestfriend really making me confuse! Help me, unnie!" I explained. Hyomin frowned. Ugh! Looks like she doesn't get it.... 

"Meaning?" Yeah... she really doesn't get it... 

"How do I say it...hrmmm.... Okay, okay! Guy A, who I loved, has a girlfriend. And it makes me feeling like give up. I am even running from him. Then, Guy A's bestfriend, Guy B, came and showed his lovely action. I am confuse. Really confuse!" Here you go! I labeled them. Baekhyun as Guy A, and Luhan as Guy B.  "I want your opinions, unnie..." 

"My opinions? If I am you, I think I will choose Guy B. It is unless to put hopes for the one who is taken. But Jiyeon-ah... may I know who are them? Who is the A, and who is the B?" Hyomin unnie asked, making me blushed for no reason. There is no way I'm telling her! Of course she will ask Kyungsoo and then, Luhan or Baekhyun will know. 

"Hrm... I see... Okay, don't tell me nae?" Hyomin's voice sounds like sulking. 

"You will know..." I answered shortly. Yes, she will know but not now. 

________

No one's POV

Bijindo Island

Does it is this easy to be unloved? Jiyeon thought for a while. Who knows, to avoid meeting EXO at the cafe, she resigned. Since that day, she always thinks about EXO and it is ruining her life. It is making she feels sad. She can't smile, laugh but just want to cry. 

And what makes she hurts the most, she always remembered about Jihyun's words. "I don't want you to see either Baekhyun, Luhan or the rest of EXO. Anymore!" And tears dropped on her cheeks. Oh no... It is going to rain.

"Why?!" she kicked a tiny white stone at the beach. "Why everyone hates me?!" No one knows, how she hopes to die....... then everyone will feel happy. Jihyun will, Baekhyun will, EVERYONE will! But she doesn't realized, someone who loves her very much. Guess who?

Pity tiny stone. It is not its fault but Jiyeon keep kicking it until it dropped into the beautiful sea. Jiyeon doesn't realize, someone is watching her from afar. The 'someone' laughed. 'You're right, Park Jiyeon. Everyone hates you.' 

________

A week later....

"What? Bijindo Island? Are you sure?" Jihyun frowned. Where did Jiyeon gets the money to get there? Huh! It is a very expensive vacation and Bijindo listed in the Top 50 World's Best Islands. It must cost too much! 

"Yeah, Jihyun babe. I saw Jiyeon at the beach. She looked depressive." Dave, the English guy, told. Jihyun's boyfriend since they met at a nightclub. He doesn't know that Jihyun wanted him just for money! How stupid... 

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Dave." Jihyun smirked. 'Depressive, huh? It'll make me easier to destroy you, Park Jiyeon! You're alone now!' 

"May I know why you wanted her so bad?" Dave asked. 

"Are you kidding me? My handsome Dave, it is called REVENGE."

"Why are you putting revenge on her?"

Jihyun's tears fallen. Oh, the scene is starting! The acting time is begining! "Dave, please don't ask it anymore. She killed my parents long ago with burning our house. Then, she took me home and made me like a maid even we were 10 years old that time." she begged in front the stupid Dave. "I need your help to claim my parent's right. I am an orphan. I don't have money to do it all alone." Liar! Jihyun is a great actress! 

Dave looked at Jihyun. "I will help you, hun. No matter what. I can sponsor you. I understand how you felt that time." He said. 

Jihyun smiled in her fake tears. "Thanks, Dave." she hugged Dave's steady body. 'Get ready, Park Jiyeon!! I am coming. After years I didn't see you.'