A Deal!

Will You Fall For Me?

Jiyeon’s POV

“Hello. I am Park Jiyeon. I moved here because of my parents’ company transfer.” I smiled to the whole new class. Woah! The whole class are handsome and pretty. My eyes couldn’t move from a cute face. Really cute.

His name tag showed his name. ‘Byun Baekhyun’.

“Jiyeon, could you tell more about yourself? I meant, you’re from…” Miss Kim asked. I fake a small laugh.

“Oh, sorry. I’m from New Zealand but I’m a Korean that live there.” I spoke. The whole class nodded. But still, Baekhyun only reads the book. He doesn’t even hear me.

“Woah! New Zealand!” a girl said in excited voice.

“Jihyun, calm down. Jiyeon, you can take a seat beside Baekhyun.” Miss Kim spoke.

“Err..”

Baekhyun looked to us. His face showed that he doesn’t even care. How cold!

I took a seat. Quiet.

“So Baekhyun, you will take Jiyeon to walk around the school during the recess time.” Miss Kim said.

Baekhyun nodded. He is very cute but unfortunately he’s quiet. He doesn’t talk. Only read the book. Oh, wait! The title is  “Peterpan’s Dream Of Fantasy”. How cute.. He is reading children’s book.

“Err. I’m Jiyeon.” I started the conversation.

“Baekhyun.”  He answered. Still focusing on the book.

“So, you like reading? I have a lot of storybooks.” I told. He doesn’t reply.

Okay… He ignored me.

Am I looking boring?

________

KRING!!!!!!!!!!

Recess time. All students went out of the class. Left me with Baekhyun. Still reading.

“Can you take me round the school?” I asked.

“I’m busy.”

He answered.

“Please, Baekhyun.” I begged. He didn’t answer. Okay.

I walked to the corridor. Leaving Baekhyun alone in the class. He’s cold even he’s cute. Why?

“Jiyeon!” I heard someone calling. I turned. Oh, it’s Jihyun. The excited girl. I smiled to her.

“Where’s Baekhyun?” she asked.

“He’s reading.” I answered.

“If you don’t mind, I can take you around the school.” Jihyun offered. She smiled. Oh, so kind of you!

“Yes, please. Thanks. Jihyun, I’m hungry. Where is the canteen?” I asked.

“Follow me.” She grabbed my hand and we walked to the canteen which full of students.

Jihyun and I took a table far from them.

“Jiyeon, what do you want to eat? I’ll buy for you.” Jihyun said. I grinned.

 “Err… I don’t know much about Korean food. I lived in New Zealand since I was a baby. Just buy me anything. Here the money.” I gave her some notes of money.

“Eh, no need! I’ll buy for you.” She gave back the money.

“But I’ll burden you.” I answered, didn’t take the money.

“Aniyo… You don’t.” she still handing the money. I took it.

“Thanks, Jihyun.”

________

 “Jiyeon, seems you’re interested to someone. Just tell me. Aren’t we bestfriends?” Jihyun asked.

“Err… Who?” I asked back.

“To Baekhyun. Am I right? Just say no if you don’t.” Jihyun said.

“I don’t know… Err… He’s cute. He took my attention. Maybe yes? Err…” I answered.

“Wanna make a deal?” Jihyun smirked. What deal?

“Umm…”

“I’ll make Baekhyun fall for you. But with one condition..” Jihyun looked to me.

“What condition? Money? Of course I can pay.” I gulped.

“Nope. Not money.” She answered.

“You see that blonde guy?” Jihyun pointed to a cute guy which is sitting with a group of 6 guys.

I nodded.

“He is Xi Luhan. He is one of Baekhyun’s bestfriend. I want you make him fall for you. If he fall for you, I’ll make Baekhyun fall for you. Before you start your job, please sign this contract. Read it before you agree.” Jihyun gave a paper.

I read the contents.

1 : You must make Luhan fall for you, but you can’t fall for him.

2 : You can’t touch Luhan in your mission.

3 : Keep this deal as a secret. NEVER let anyone knows.

4 : NEVER make he hates you

5 : When he fell for you, leave him

If you break even ONE of the law, you’ll REGRET for what you have done. 

“Okay. I agreed.” I signed. Jihyun grinned.

“Okay good! You can start when you’re ready. Remember, Luhan is the way more harder to tackle than Baekhyun.” Jihyun noticed.

“I want to start… err… tomorrow. Please?” I requested.

Jihyun nodded.

________

Baekhyun’s POV

I pretend to be cold and read the Peterpan stories even I hate reading. This is all because the new girl. I am so nervous. My heart beats too fast and I acted normal to cover it.

From far, I can see Jiyeon with Jihyun. They’re talking and I see like Jiyeon holding a paper. Wait, what’s that?

Jihyun and Jiyeon stood from the bench. I quickly ran into the class, worried if they see me. I grabbed Cinderella fairy tale storybook and started reading.

Jiyeon and Jihyun walked into the class. Jiyeon took her seat beside me. I kept quiet.

“Baekhyun, why you are so quiet? I’m getting boring.” She sighed.

“What?” I asked. Pretend like doesn’t care.

She looked to me.

Dup dup dup dup dup!

My heart beats like a rock music. Too fast. Am I going to die?

“Cinderella?” she asked. She grabbed the book which I read. Then, she laughed.

“The Prince found Cinderella because she fit the glass heels. Then, they got married and lived happy forever and after.” She said without opening the book.

Yes, her story is correct. Everyone knows about the story.

“Oh, sorry. I took your book.” She gave the book back.

“Please leave me. I’m busy.” I asked.

“Your whole lifetime is busy, Byun Baekhyun. I’m proud of a teenager like you. Most of teens waste their time like dating and games. But you don’t.” she smiled. “Your parents must be proud of you.”

I didn’t give an answer.

“In New Zealand, most of teens work in farms. They looks for cows and goats. Include me. I was with my grandparents. I was happy. But one day, my parents took me home to Seoul.” She told her life story.

“Oh.” I acted cold.

“Baekhyun, that cute Luhan is your bestfriend?” she praised Luhan. What?!

“Why would you ask about him?” I looked to her face.

“He’s cute and innocent. May I have his phone number?” She asked.

“What the…”

“Err… before you give the number, please don’t tell anyone. I’m shy.” She said again.

“You like Luhan?” I asked.

“M-Maybe.”

“Who said I’ll give you the number? Pathetic!” I teased.

Ugh! Why Luhan?

I closed the book and went away.

Jiyeon’s POV

Finally, that cute Baekkie talked to me even he teased me. I felt very happy that I could hear his voice. Haha, he left me!

Jealous?

Why would he’ll be jealous? I’m no one for him.

Okay. Get ready for tomorrow. My mission will get started. This is all for you, Byun Baekhyun!