The Interraction

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"You girls, come with me to your classes" ordered the principal to the girls. The four of them followed the principal in silence. Kuro, Janelle, and Hyori wanted to scold Yura but she walked beside the principal.

"Kuro and Janelle, this will be your class. Be nice to your teacher or i'll punish you guys" said the principal. Kuro and Janelle went inside after nodding to Hyori and Yura.

"Hyori, this one is yours. Be nice and maybe i'll let you graduate this year" said the principal. Hyori looked at Yura for a second before walked inside.

"And Yura, this is your class. Don't forget to meet me after school today to get your detention" Yura just nodded before walked inside. The principal finally left to his office.

***

 

"What the?! Why is the annoying boy from this morning is here?" asked Kuro shocked when she saw Jungkook in her and Janelle's class

"Well, this annoying boy is your classmate" said Jungkook sarcastically. Kuro rolled her eyes in annoyance before sat beside Janelle.

"It's only our first day but i want to get out of this school already" whined Kuro. She hated that her parents kept forcing her to go to school.

"Me too. Especially since there are those 7 annoying boys here. I wanna beat the crap out of them" said Janelle. She, Kuro and Hyori were transferred to many different school before and they never stayed long since they always fought and rebelling to the others and teachers. Yura just followed the others if they got expelled.

"I wonder how long we will stay here. Maybe just a week" said Kuro thinking. The longest they study in a school was 2 months only before they got expelled.

"I don't know. I just hope they will expelled us soon though. I wanna be free again, not wake up every morning to go to school. So boring" whined Janelle. Kuro nodded, agreeing with Janelle.

"Hyori is so lucky. This is her last year in high school. While we still have two more years to go" said Kuro

"And Yura is in the middle. Well, at least she will graduate one year faster than us" said Janelle. The both of them sighed.

"You two back there, stop talking and pay attention to me!" scold the teacher to Kuro and Janelle. This annoyed Kuro so much. "Shut up you old !"

"Excuse me?! If you can't behave properly, go outside now!" said the teacher pointing to the door. Kuro stood up and went outside. Not long, Janelle stood up too.

"Excuse me, Janelle, why are you standing too? I only told your friend to go. Not you" scold the teacher

"Will you just shut up? Your class is so boring that i can't stand it. Old !" said Janelle while walking away. She laughed when seeing the teachers reaction. Her face was as red as a tomato.

"Get out!!!" yelled the teacher to Janelle. Janelle just smiled when passing the teacher. After she got out of the class, she went searching for Kuro.

***

 

"Why is fate so cruel to me? I have to be in the same class with three annoying boys" mocked Hyori when seeing Jin, Suga, and J-Hope in her class

"Shut up! This is our class. You are new here" said Suga in annoyance

"Stop being so arrogant already. We gonna beat you up if you mess with us again" threaten J-Hope. But, Hyori just ignored him and went to search for a seat in the back.

"Yah, how dare you ignore me?!" said J-Hope annoyed. Hyori just sat and focused on the teacher.

"Such an arrogant " mocked Suga. That hit the spot for Hyori.

"Shut up jerk! And you guys don't scare me" yelled Hyori

"I'm not a jerk! And you girls don't scare me too" yelled Suga back

"You two, please stop yelling" said Jin trying to stop Suga and Hyori

"Hyung, don't stop them. That girl deserves it for ignoring me" said J-Hope. Hyori turned her attention to J-Hope.

"Ya! Shut up, skinny boy. Once i punch you, you won't be able to get up for months" threaten Hyori

"You don't scare me. You are just a girl. A weak girl" mocked J-Hope. This made Hyori even more mad.

"You three! Get out of the class now!!!" yelled the teacher. Hyori scoffed at the teacher and mumbled ' you' when passing the teacher. Jin just shook his head seeing his friends and Hyori.

***

 

Yura was shocked when seeing Rap Monster, Jimin, and V in her class. Moreover when seeing a girl who she recognized right away.

"Ah, the weird girl from this morning is here" said Jimin. V looked confused since he didn't know anything happened this morning.

"Who? The new girl?" asked V. Jimin nodded.

"Yah, are you mute? Or you just too stupid to talk?" mocked Rap Monster. Yura just ignored all of them and went to sit beside a girl she knew here.

"You are Yura? Kim Yura?" asked the girl beside Yura. Yura just nodded as answer.

"Yura, i miss you so much. I haven't seen you ever since i moved in middle school" said that girl hugging Yura

"Mirae, you know her?" asked Jimin confused. He never knew Mirae had a gangster friend.

"Yeah, she's my childhood friend. I never meet her again from middle school until now" answered Mirae

"Really? Cool! I feel happy for you guys" said V so innocently. Mirae pat V's head in return.

"You are friend with this mute girl?" asked Rap Monster shocked while pointing to Yura who just looking at them

"Yeah, and she isn't mute. She never like to talk much since the beginning. Even more after..." Yura quickly covered Mirae's mouth. Yura didn't want Mirae to spilled her past.

"After what?" asked V confused. Yura just shook her head.

"Yah, you are a weird girl" said Jimin. Mirae wanted to scold Jimin for calling her friend weird but still covered by Yura.

"How long are you gonna cover ? Untill school is over?" mocked Rap Monster

"Never. Speak. Of. It" whispered Yura to Mirae. After that, she let Mirae go. Mirae looked at Yura confusedly.

"You changed so much, you know that?" asked Mirae. Yura just nodded before ignoring the others.

***

 

At break time~

"Where's Jimin?" asked Rap Monster. The other shook their head.

"Maybe he dance again?" asked Jungkook. Jimin love to dance and his friends knew it too. And sometimes Jimin like to practice on break time.

"That dancing machine. He love dancing too much" said J-Hope. Jungkook pouted hearing J-Hope. "Dancing is fun"

"That's since you like to dance too" said V

"Mmm, guys, Jin hyung is gone too" said Suga. The other went to look for Jin in the canteen.

"Why is everyone like to missing so much?" said Rap Monster annoyed. The other just shrugged and ate their foods.

***

 

"Mmm, where's Janelle and Yura?" asked Hyori. Kuro shrugged her shoulder before continue eating.

"Kuro, isn't Janelle in the same class as you?" asked Hyori again

"Yeah, but i get out since i make the teacher mad" answer Kuro

"Oh well, and i hope you like your new apartment" said Hyori. Kuro just nodded and both of them continue eating.

"Where am i right now?" asked Janelle to herself. When she went out to search for Kuro, she got lost. And she didn't want to ask people too. So, she kept wandering around.

"Why is there music coming off from that room?" Janelle quickly went to that room. A guy was dancing inside.

"What's this room for? Club?" she looked up and saw the sign. Dancing club. Janelle peeked and saw the guy dance so passionately. The way that guy dance mesmerized Janelle. She couldn't walk away from her spot.

'What?! That guy is one of those annoying boys?!' thought Janelle when she saw Jimin's face. She couldn't believe that she just admired her enemy. When Jimin was about to go out of the room, Janelle quickly hid somewhere. When she finally couldn't see Jimin anywhere, she went out of her hiding spot and decided to walk back to her class.

***

 

"Do you know why i call you here?" asked the principal to Yura. Yura just stood in front of the principal in silent. She didn't care about replying to the principal.

"In case you might not know, your friends aren't behaving well. All of them make the teachers mad. Is it you that told them to rebelling or they do that on their own accord?" asked the principle. But, Yura just ignored the principal.

"If they do rebelling towards the teachers, i guess i need to punish them too" said the principle. Yura quickly looked at the principal.

"I did it. I told them to rebel so we can get out of this school soon" lied Yura again. She didn't want her friends to be in trouble.

"I see. You know what this means right? I'll add a month for your punishment" said the principal. Yura just nodded.

"After school is over, you have to clean the backyard and clean the pool. Everyday until your punishment is over. Understand?" asked the principal. Yura nodded again.

"Good, now go" Yura left the principal office after that. What she didn't know was that Jin listened to all that.

"Is she saying the truth or just trying to save her friends?" asked Jin to himself. He couldn't believe Yura told Hyori or the other to act like that. He decided to follow her for the whole day.

***

 

When the bell rang, Kuro and Janelle quickly left their class. Janelle went home with Hyori since their house is near. Yura had detention so Kuro couldn't go home with her. She decided to walk home alone today.

"Finally i can live alone and won't have anyone to annoy me" said Kuro happily. Since her parents busy working, she live alone in the house with the maids. And she hate it when the maids bugging on her bussiness. So, she decided to live alone in the new apartment she bought yesterday. Beside, her parents didn't care where she live anyway.

"Hello awesome days" said Kuro while entering her new apartment. She threw her bag away and picked up her guitar. She love her guitar so much. When she was about to played it, she heard someone playing guitar outside.

'Looks like the voice come from the backyard' thought Kuro. She decided to go and have a look.

"What?! You again?!" said Kuro in shocked. She saw Rap Monster in the room right beside her. How much she hate her life now.

"Ya! Why are you here?!" asked Rap Monster shocked

"Why are you here?!" asked Kuro back

"Don't tell me...you live here?" asked Rap Monster suspicious

"I live here from now on! What about you, weirdo?" asked Kuro back

"I live here too, long before you" answered Rap Monster. Kuro looked so shocked.

"Don't tell me we are..." Kuro couldn't continue her words anymore

"Neighbors. God, why do i have a neighbor as annoying as you?" whined Rap Monster. One thing Kuro was sure about. Her live wouldn't be as peaceful as she once thought anymore.

 

Thanks for reading^^ please do subscribe or comment. And Kuro, i hope you will love this fic^^ And Janelle too