The Fight

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"What are you doing here?" asked Yura coldly. When she was sweeping the leaves, Jin came out of nowhere. Instead of helping Yura, Jin just kept looking at Yura. And that irritated Yura so much. If that annoying guy didn't want to help her, then just left already.

"Following you of course" answered Jin. Yura glared at Jin for a sec before sweeping the leaves again. Jin just stood there, leaning on the wall. He still curious why Yura wanted to take all the responsibility on her. She did nothing wrong yet she was the one taking all the punishment.

"Stop looking at me" said Yura when she stood near Jin. She didn't like it when someone she didn't know kept looking at her. And without any logistic reason too. She just scoffed before continued her job.

"Why do you always put on a cold expression? Don't you think it's better to have more emotion in your face?" asked Jin out of the blue. Yura just looked weirdly at Jin. She wondered if maybe Jin was possessed by a spirit. After all, Bangtan School was quite old already.

"Why should i?" asked Yura back. Now, it was Jin's turn to looked at Yura weirdly. Why would she not wanted any emotion in her? Wouldn't things seemed boring to her then?

"Why shouldn't you?" this really annoyed Yura. Jin kept asking her questions but wouldn't answer any of her questions. The two of them spent minutes in silence. Yura lost her mood to talk with Jin. She just hoped that weird guy would leave already. Suddenly, Jin walked to Yura with a broom on his hand. He helped Yura swept the backyard without saying anything. Yura didn't know what to do. She wanted Jin to leave that place immediately but too tired to clean the backyard all on her own.

"If i answer your question, will you answer mine too?" asked Yura. Unknown to Yura, Jin smiled. Yura seemed so distant and mysterious. But now, she gonna answered all his question.

"Sure. So, why do you hate having emotion in you?" asked Jin. Yura kept silence for awhile before answered. "Because i don't need emotion in my life". That took Jin by surprise.

"Why wouldn't you need it?" asked Jin. But all he got was a cold stare from Yura. "Now, it's my turn to ask question". Jin just nodded and continuing his work.

"Why do you follow me all the way here?" asked Yura. She didn't even look at Jin.

"Because i'm curious about you. You are so hard to read. And that makes me want to know more about you" answered Jin truthfully. He did never meet a girl like Yura before. She kept on using a blank expeession and this annoyed Jin so much. He wanted to unlock all Yura's emotion.

"Now, answer my last question. Why you don't need emotion?" asked Jin. He hoped Yura would answer all his curiosity with this one question.

"Oh, because i can live well without them. And emotion just gonna give you pain. It's better to live without any emotion at all" answered Yura. Jin could sensed a slight pain in Yura's answer. He was more curious than ever with Yura.

"Why would you say that? Everyone needs emotion in them. That means you too" said Jin looking at Yura. How much he hate Yura blank expression now.

"I'm not everyone. I'm just Yura and stop talking. You can leave now if you want" said Yura without even looking at Jin. Without second thought, Jin left Yura alone. How much he wished he didn't ask Yura questions. Because, now, all he want to do is to see through Yura.

"Ah! Why is that girl so weird? And why do i follow her in the first place? I must have gone crazy!" said Jin to himself. He decided to search for the other members and tried to have fun.

***

Hyori was reading books in the library. She hated library and studying. But, if she wanted to graduated, she had to study no matter what. And she was still annoyed with Yura. Than the other member, she knew Yura the best since Yura lived with her.

"Aish, at this rate, i can't concentrate at all" whined Hyori. She decided to read comics instead of studying. Too bad, even though she was the tallest in Bangtan Girls, she still too short to took the comic she wanted to read.

"And now i can't read that comic. Is fate hate me or something?! Moreover that hopey guy is here too" whined Hyori again. Yup, she also the one who like to whined the most. That's why the other treated her as a baby.

"What's wrong, feisty girl? Too short to take a book in the book shelf?" mocked J-Hope. What irritated Hyori the most was the fact that J-Hope way taller than her.

"So what? It's not like i ask help from you anyway? Just get lost, hopey guy" said Hyori while trying once again to took the comic she wanna read. No use, she still couldn't reach it.

"Here, let me help you" said J-Hope. Easily, he took the comic that Hyori wanted to read. But, suddenly, J-Hope grinned at Hyori. That gave Hyori bad feeling. Really really bad feeling.

"What's with the grin, hopey? Something hit your stupid brain?" mocked Hyori. J-Hope looked mad at Hyori for a sec before back grinning at Hyori.

"I actually trying to help you here. But, all i get is you mocking at me. I shouldn't help you in the first place" said J-Hope so dramatically. All Hyori wanted to do was to punched J-Hope annoying face.

"Fine! What do you want? Me thanking you?" asked Hyori annoyed. The grin in J-Hope face grew bigger.

"I want you to say sorry to me. For mocking me when i help you" said J-Hope. Hyori glared at J-Hope. She never said sorry to her enemies before. Why would she do it now? But, she wanted to read that comic since forever.

"Okay, i'm sorry i'm mocking you earlier. Happy now? Give me the book already" ordered Hyori

"I will. But first, close your eyes because i'm gonna give you a present you will never forget" said J-Hope. Hyori closed her eyes immediately because she wanted to read that comic as soon as possible.

"Now, count to ten then open your eyes" said J-Hope. Hyori scoffed before start counting to ten. When she opened her eyes, J-Hope couldn't be found anywhere in the library. When Hyori accidentally touched her head, she felt something sticking to her head. It was a post-it note from J-Hope. 'ers' was all written there. Hyori swore she would kill that Hopey guy.

"That mothering annoying brainless stupid guy. He tricked me!" cursed Hyori. The librarian got mad at her and told her to get out of the library. She continued to cuesed at J-Hope inside.

***

Again just like before, Janelle peeked at the dance room. She kept looking at Jimin dancing right now. She had been there for 2 hours already. But she didn't want to left that place yet since she love Jimin's dance.

"Mmm, Janelle-ssi, what are you doing here?" asked Jungkook. He promised Jimin that he would be Jimin's dance partner. But, he spotted Janelle peeking at Jimin from outside.

"W-what are you doing here?" asked Janelle shocked. How ebarassed she was being spotted by Jungkook.

"I promised Jimin hyung to be his dance partner. But, i see you are busy drooling over hyung" answered Jungkook. He smirked at Janelle. Oh, Janelle wanted to ripped that smirk off Jungkook's face.

"I wasn't drooling over your hyung. I just... I just... I just get lost. That's right, get lost. That's all" lied Janelle. How much she wished Jungkook would believe it.

"Oh, i see. Where do you wanna go to until you get lost like right now?" asked Jungkook. Seemed like he was too innocent until he believed Janelle's lie.

"I... Uh, i... Mmm, i'm... Oh, yeah, i'm searching for the backyard but get lost" lied Janelle again. This time, even she wasn't sure Jungkook would believe it. But as usual, being the youngest and inexperienced, he believed it.

"I can show you the way if you want. Or ask others to help you" said Jungkook. Janelle quickly shook her head. She didn't need anything at the backyard. She didn't even know the school had one.

"No, it's fine, i'll just go there another time. You can go inside now, i'll just go home" said Janelle

"Really? I can ask for V hyung's help if you want" said Jungkook again. Little by little, Janelle thought Jungkook was cute. Cute enough to be her little brother.

"No, it's fine. And you are not annoying too. In fact, you are so cute. I'll just acknowledge you as my little brother" said Janelle while phincing both Jungkook's cheek. All of the sudden, Jimin came out of the dance room and saw Janelle pinching both Jungkook's cheeks.

"What do you think you are doing to my dongsaeng?" asked Jimin to Janelle. Janelle quickly let go of Jungkook's cheek. While Jungkook just stood there looking so innocent.

"What? I just pinch his cheeks since he looks so cute" said Janelle. Jimin looking suspiciously at Janelle.

"Are you telling me the truth? Or are you lying? Or actually you were trying to molest my poor and innocent dongsaeng?" asked Jimin. Jimin speaked like Janelle was some sort of a ert or some sort.

"Are you saying that i'm a ert? I just think that he's cute, you jerk. God, you are the most irritating person i have ever seen" said Janelle annoyed. This sure made Jimin mad at Janelle. He wondered why the new girls were so weird.

"You are a weirdo then. You and all your weird friends. Just get out of this school already and my life can be happy again" said Jimin. Jungkook glared at Jimin for saying something like that to Janelle.

"So what if i'm a weirdo? It's none of your bussiness. And i do want to get the freaking hell out of this damned school and be free again. And just leave the hell out of me, you jerk. I don't care about you or your happy life" said Janelle mad at Jimin. She too wanted to left this school as soon as possible.

"Ah, Janelle-ssi, don't say that" said Jungkook while glaring at Jimin. Jimin just shrugged his shoulder at Jungkook. Janelle Jungkook's hair before left that place. Cursing at Jimin and herself for liking Jimin's dance.

***

Once Kuro found out that Rap Monster was her neighbor, she quickly went inside and locked all the door and window. She was so shocked and mad. Why did she have to live beside a jerk? An annoying one too.

"Urgh! U better find some other place to live on. I will never want to live beside that annoying jerk" said Kuro to herself. But, she didn't know any other place she could live in. So, until she found one, she just had to be petient around Rap Monster. To relax herself, she took her guitar and played a song that could relaxed her. Suddenly, she heard another voice. Someone playing guitar with the same song as her. And the voice mixed together. Kuro didn't bother to found who played guitar too since she was to absorbed with the song. Once the song was over, reality hit Kuro.

'Oh, ! Did i just do a duet with that jerk?!' asked Kuro to herself. She mentally scolded herself for being so stupid. Suddenly, Kuro heard a knock from the front door.

'What now?!' Kuro stood up and walked towards the door. As she expected, that jerk stood there in front of her.

"Wow, kiddo, i don't know you can play guitar too?" said Rap Monster. Okay, that really pissed Kuro off.

"Kid?! Are you ing kidding me? I'm not a kid. I'm a 10th grader!" yelled Kuro. Rap Monster just looked confused at Kuro.

"You are in the same age as Kookie, right? I always call him kiddo, so i call you that too on reflex" answered Rap Monster. Kuro scoffed at Rap Monster.

"I feel bad for Jungkook. He has to deal with an idiot like you" mocked Kuro. Rap Monster didn't look happy with that.

"What the hell?! Why are you mocking me now?! Are you crazy or something?!" said Rap Monster with much annoyance.

"You are the crazy one! Suddenly coming to someone else house than start mocking them" said Kuro back. Rap Monster looked confused.

"When did i mock you? You are the one who mock me first" said Rap Monster. Kuro shook her head at Rap Monster.

"You call me a kiddo, remember? In case you forget, you are only a year older than me and i'm a ing leader too. Who the hell would like being called a kiddo anyway?" said Kuro annoyed

"Kookie? He doesn't look mad or anything when i call him kiddo" said Rap Monster

"You are too stupid. Just get out of my face forever" said Kuro while pushing Rap Monster out. What shocked Rap Monster was though Kuro was smaller and younger than him, she could actually pushed him out. Without much strength too.

"Why you little-" Rap Monster couldn't finish his word since V called him.

"Hyung, let's meet up. The other already come except you. And believe me, they all look annoyed except Suga hyung and Kookie" said V

"Okay, the usual place right?" asked Rap Monster. After getting a yes from V, discontinued the connection.

"Kiddo, you are lucky i have to go. Or i'll make the hell out of your stupid little brain" mocked Rap Monster before left

"I'm gonna beat him up the next time i see him!" yelled Kuro before slammed her door hard

***

"So, what's up with you guys?" asked Suga. Everyone here had dark aura around them except Mirae and Jungkook.

"As usual, those stupid new girl again" answered Jimin. Rap Monster and J-Hope agreed with him.

"What about you, hyung? You looked annoyed too" asked V. Jin looked at V before shook his head.

"Just someone keep bugging my head" answered Jin

"Who? The new girls?" asked Mirae

"Yeah, the no emotion one. She is so....empty and annoying. Gah, why do i think about her again?" whined Jin. The other just looked confused since they didn't understand at all.

"Mirae-ya, you know all of the new girls?" asked Rap Monster. Mirae shook her head. "I only know Yura and Hyori. I don't know the other"

"How do you know Yura and Hyori?" asked J-Hope curious

"They are my childhood friend before i moved away" answered Mirae

"And you never tell us?" asked Rap Monster. Mirae just shrugged at Rap Monster.

"You are one brave girl. You are the only girl who aren't afraid by us and dare to step up to us" said Suga while Mirae's hair

"Why would i be scared having seven bodyguards. Beside, inside you all are a softy too" teased Mirae. All of them (except V) glared at her.

"Okay, sorry. But, what are you guys gonna do when seeing the girls again tomorrow?" asked Mirae. Rap Monster, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jin smirked. And Mirae hate it when they did that.

"What's with the smirk?" asked Mirae, getting goosebump around her body

"Just see" said Jimin. Jungkook, Suga, V, and Mirae just looked confused. They knew this will be bad.

 

The next chap finally here^^ Sorry it took awhile. I'm busy ever since school staeted. And i'm sorry if i use so many bad words and make Bts kinda like a jerk too. Just enjoy the story, okay?^^