Your/My Saviour

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"Meanie Jimin hyung. How could he make me be in charge of the audition when he's the club's captain just to go on a date with noona. After steal noona from me now he steal my freedom too" whined Jungkook while walking to the dance club. Before school started, Jimin told Jungkook to take charge of the audition since he wanna took Janelle on a date in the new amusement park.

"It's RM hyung faults too for bragging about that new amusement park after he went there with Kuro noona" whined Jungkook again. He sighed before finally opening the door. He almost fainted seeing how many students joining the audition. He really needed help right now.

'Jimin hyung owe me 2dozen of doughnuts after this' thought Jungkook while taking a seat. He called the names one by one and gave some point in where they lacking and sort them to smaller number of participant.

"Next, Jung Jasmine, you can show me your dance now" said Jungkook. The girl came forward and started to dance awkwardly. Jungkook had his eyes wide open. When she about to go back, she tripped. Some were laughing, some were holding it in, and some just didn't give a about it.

 "Everyone, silent!" shouted Jungkook. After no more voice heard, he stood up and helped the girl up. "Are you okay?" the girl nodded

"I assume this is your first time dancing?" asked Jungkook. The girl nodded again, too embarassed to say anything. 'No wonder she dance like noona. Awkward and shy' thought Jungkook

"Do you like dancing or join here because you don't like any other club?" asked Jungkook

"Well, my umma said that i should join this club. She said the club's captain is her friend" answered that girl. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Jimin hyung has a middle aged woman as a friend?" asked Jungkook both shocked and confused. That girl shook her head. "My umma is Park Hyori"

Jungkook finally remembered. Hyori once said she has a baby girl with Kris. But, Jungkook never thought that it was the truth. Just, the baby not a baby anymore but a high schooler.

"Okay, since you are new, i'll give you a month to practice. If you can dance better that time, i'll recruit you as the club member. But, if you fail, then you shall say goodbye to this room. Agree?" proposed Jungkook. That girl looked like she was thinking for awhile before nodded eagerly.

"Good then, you can sit beside me here" said Jungkook pointing to the chair beside him. "Gomawo" replied that girl

"Ah, can you tell me how should i call you?" asked Jungkook. That girl was thinking again. "Minnie, you can call me with that"

"Ah, Minnie, i'm Jungkook. You can call me Kookie if you want too" said Jungkook smiling. Minnie smiled back at him. From that day onwards, a new friendship was built.

 

***

"Kookie! Umma said she will come to school later! I'm so happy to meet her again" said Minnie holding in her happines. Jungkook smiled seeing it.

"Are you nervous?" asked Jungkook. Minnie nodded. "Ne! I might hug her so tight until she can't breathe"

"I bet Hyori noona can't wait to meet you too. And Kris hyung too" said Kookie

"OMO, i don't have anything to give them. What to do Kookie?" asked Minnie a little bit panicked.

Kookie ruffled Minnie's hair. "In case you forget, today also the end of the one month i gave you. Why don't you show them what you learned all this time? I bet they'll love to see you dance" suggested Jungkook

"That's right! Gomawo Kookie, i owe you one. I'll treat you doughnuts later at break time. See you later" said Minnie while walking to her class. Jungkook waved and she waved back.

'Each day, i just fall deeper and deeper for you' thought Jungkook to himself. Jimin came and pat him on the back and they walked to dance room together.

 

"Noona, can i not dance with noona and Jimin hyung?" asked Jungkook playing with his finger. Janelle turned to him. "Why? Do we interrupt you or be a hindrance for Kookie in some way?"

"No! But it just that.....i have someone i wanna dance with" said Jungkook half whispering. Janelle smiled but pretend to feel hurt. "Ouch! So Kookie not wanna dance with noona anymore?"

"Aniya, noona a great dancer but i love seeing noona dance with Jimin hyung. You two look like so happy and shining when dancing together. I wanna be like that too" said Jungkook playing with his finger again.

"Who is this lucky girl that able to steal my cute dongsaeng's heart?" asked Janelle while Jungkook's hair.

"The trial girl, Jung Jasmine. If she able to be a legal member, i wanna dance with her in the school festival" answered Jungkook

"My dongsaeng in love. So cute" said Janelle ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook pouted and tidy his hair again.

"So, can i?" asked Jungkook. Janelle nodded. "I'll explain to Jimin oppa later too. Though he might not like it though. You two are dance partners"

"I think not. If i dance with Minnie, then he can be alone with noona at practice time" said Jungkook oh-so-innocently. Janelle blushed hearing it.

 

***

"So, because of his stupid decision, at the festival day, we can't be there" said Kuro when she and the other gathered up at the canteen.

"So, you two won't attend the festival?" asked Janelle. Kuro nodded.

"Blame this pabo guy. Why would he bought a movie premiere tickets at that day" said Kuro

"Yah! I thought that the festival probably be boring. Who knows that the danve club will perform at the festival?" said Rap Monster trying to defence himself

"Everyone?" asked Jungkook. The other nodded making Rap Monster even more pissed.

"Well, fine then! I'll just sell the movie tickets! Happy?" Rap Monster said annoyed. Kuro shook her head before holding Rap Monster's hand. "Kim Namjoon, i love you"

Rap Monster was taken aback before replied. "I love you too"

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Stop with the PDA already. You two are so mushy" Yura looked at Jimin. "You and Janelle are mushy too". Jimin just sulking before taking Janelle with him.

'Both Kuroster and JiElle are mushy' thought Jungkook while eating the doughnut from Minnie. She couldn't join him eating because she wanna practice her dance again. She wanted to be able to make her umma and appa proud.

"Jungkookie, you said Hyori unnie will come here right?" Jungkook nodded his head. "Then if paboJin comes too, i'll kick his !" said Yura. Jungkook almost dropped his doughnut to the floor. 'Poor hyung' thought Jungkook.

 

"I can't wait to see our baby Minnie" said Hyori full of excitement. Kris who walked beside her just smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Baby Minnie, who?" asked J-Hope suddenly from the back. Hyori almost got a heart attack while Kris glared at J-Hope.

"Why are you here? Go away, i'm feed up with all your pranks already" said Hyori but J-Hope just sticked his tongue out to Hyori then ran away.

"Why that little-" Hyori wanna chased J-Hope but Kris held her back. "Ignore him. Don't leave me alone again". Hyori cursed at J-Hope inside and continued to walk beside Kris.

"Oh-so-obvious J-Hope. I bet he puts a liking at Hyori-ssi" said Jin from behind to Suga

"Yeah, poor him. Hyori-ssi already has a fiancè. A possessive one too" replied Suga. Jin nodded.

 

"Jungkookie, are you going to the dance club too?" asked Yura when he met Jungkook in the way. Jungkook nodded and they walked together. On the way, they saw V running. They looked at each other.

"Follow him?" after a nod from Yura, they both followed V silently. They saw V and Soohee together in the infirmary from their hiding place.

"I feel like a bad person. Why do i always peeking at the other couple?" thought Yura

"Then noona should stop peeking" replied Jungkook

"But they so cute. Look they are lovey dovey now" said Yura pointing to V and Soohee

"Yeah, they are mushy like other couples too" said Jungkook

"Lucky guy ne, Jungkookie?" asked Yura to Jungkook. "Yeah and i'm the only one single now"

"Maybe Jungkookie will get it soon. So don't be sad okay?" asked Yura. Jungkook nodded and smiled. 'Better if it's Minnie' thought Jungkook. Not long, Jin arrived so Jungkook left those two. He wanted to check up Minnie too.

"How's the preparation?" asked Jungkook while entering the dance room. The other were waiting in the hall. Not only Minnie, but 9 other members would do a performance too. To see if they deserved the place in the dance club or not.

"A bit. I'm afraid if i'll fall or forget the steps" said Minnie. Jungkook walked closer to her. "You practiced so hard for this. I believe you won't forget a single step. And if you fall, i'll be there to help you like before"

"Gomawo, Kookie, i really need that" Minnie kissed Jungkook's cheek before left to the hall. Jungkook was blushing there. He then walked to the hall to join the other member.

 

"Baby Minnie! You are the winner! Umma so proud of you!" said Hyori inside the practice room. The contest already finished and Minnie came out as the winner voted by the students inside the hall.

"Umma, Baby Minnie can't believe it too" said Minnie happily

"Baby Minnie officially member of the dance club now" said Hyori happily. She hugged Minnie so tight and Minnie replied the hug.

"Appa so proud at Baby Minnie too. Baby Minnie can dance freely now. But, no boys allowed to dance with you!" said Kris. Hyori rolled her eyes in boredoom.

"Poor Kookie" whispered Janelle to Jungkook. Jungkook just sighed. If he wanted to dance -even confessed- to Minnie, he need to face Kris then.

"I'll make Kris hyung cheers for me and Minnie" whispered Jungkook. Janelle mouthed a 'hwaiting' while patting Jungkook's back.

"Appa, Umma, Baby Minnie can be a winner because of Kookie's help too. He helps Baby Minnie a lot and cheering for Baby Minnie too" said Minnie walking to Jungkook. Hyori was all smiling and happy while Kris glared at Jungkook. 'My Baby Girl' mouthed Kris to Jungkook.

'This is gonna be hard. Guess i'll just show up suddenly before do a duet with Minnie' thought Jungkook

 

***

"PaboJin! No, paboBangtan Boys! Why would they pick to fight today" whined Yura. A new gang was starting to disobey Bangtan Boys and they even dared to pick a fight with them. The other left except Jimin since he had to dance with Janelle. Kuro left with them since she officially on a date with Rap Monster. Jungkook left too since his present was needed by the other.

"Aunty, Umma, Appa, what if i trip on the stage or people not like my dance?" asked Minnie. Various answers came.

"Baby Minnie will do just fine. Baby Minnie an awesome dancer" came from Hyori

"They dare laughing at my Baby, appa will teach then a lesson!" came from Kris

"Then screw them" came from Yura

'Why do i feel like i need Kookie to cheer me up now? I need him to cheer me up like before' thought Minnie. She was hoping Jungkook would be there before her time to dance came.

"Baby Minnie will do just fine. Umma believe in Baby Minnie" said Hyori smiling before left the back stage. The festival almost started.

'Kookie, please come soon. I need you. You promise to help me if i need help' thought Minnie kept looking at the door and the audience.

Time flew by and JiElle already finished dancing too. Not long before it was time for Minnie to dance. She still hadn't see Jungkook yet. She started to panick.

'Where's Kookie? Is he fine? Does he hurt? He will come right? Please be here soon' thought Minnie. When it was time for Minnie's time to dance Janelle patted her on the back.

The audience cheered when Minnie started to dance. Even at that time, she still looking for Jungkook. She accidently tripped and ready to fall. But, a pair of arm held her up.

"I told you i'll help you if you fall" said Kookie. Minnie smiled and hugged Kookie. Hyori and Yura needed to hold Kris to not came up stage and beat Kookie up.

"You are here. You finally here" said Minnie smiling. Kookie smiled back and they did a duet just like what Jungkook hoped.

"I'll kill Kookie after this" said Kris. Yura sighed while Hyori hit Kris' arm lightly.

 

Knowing Kris might beat him up, Jungkook decided to 'kidnap' Minnie with him. He took Minnie to the back yard.

"This place reminds me when Bangtan Girls first came here. Things gone wild before changed to a better way. I can't believe Bangtan Girls and Bangtan Boys will be couples" said Jungkook

"I wish i can see it though. I wanna see you guys fighting whenever meeting each other" said Minnie

"Yeah, we are. Until RM hyung and Kuro noona start dating. The rest followed after that. TaeSoo is the latest couple built. That means only me and J-Hope hyung ans Suga hyung are single" said Jungkook

"Those two not dating yet?" asked Minnie. Jungkook shook his head. "Suga hyung's love, Mirae noona, moved back to her hometown. J-Hope hyung....i think he likes Hyori noona" answered Jungkook

"Umma? J-Hope oppa likes umma?" asked Minnie shocked

"Probably. Since hyung always tease Hyori noona. Or they really is just fighting buddy" answered Jungkook

"How about Kookie, then?" asked Minnie. Jungkook taken a back for awhile. "For me, i dedicated my heart to a girl i love"

Somehow, Minnie felt hurt hearing it. "Oh, really? That girl must be happy then to have Kookie loving her"

"I don't know. She is too perfect for me. She is cute and nice and sweet and an awesome dancer and smart and funny. I love the time i spent with her" said Kookie smiling. Minnie felt jealous to the girl Kookie was talking about.

"Then Kookie should go see her, not with me" said Minnie

"Why should i when i already be with her?" asked Kookie. Took Minnie awhile before she understood what happened. Her eyes widen in shock.

"K-Kookie love me?" asked Minnie

"Ne, the one and only Jung Jasminnie. The girl i love and adore. My future dance partner and hopefully my future girlfriend" said Jungkook blushing a little at his confession

Minnie smiled and hugged Kookie. "I love Kookie too. And would love to be Kookie's future dance partner and....girlfriend". Those two smiled at each other before started laughing. They laughed at how cheesy they got.

"Now i can't blame the other couples for being mushy all the time" said Jungkook. Minnie nodded. "Agree with Kookie"

Hyori was having a hard time to hold Kris down. Ever since they started following Jungkook and Minnie, Kris looked like he was ready to kill Kookie. And Hyori having a hard time to hold Kris down all the time.

"I'll kill that guy right now! How dare he hug my Baby Minnie! He's a dead meat!" said Kris pointing to Jungkook

Hyori sighed. "Dare to lay a hand at those two then i'll break up with you" threatened Hyori. Kris sighed before finally stopped.

"Good, let's go meet the other now. I bet they are looking for us too" said Hyori

"This time, ignore Hopey. I don't like seeing you two together" said Kris while hugging Hyori. Hyori smiled and nodded. Still, Kris dragged Hyori to where Jungkook and Minnie was.

 

"Oooo, KriNana moment" said Janelle pointing to Hyori and Kris

"VRis and JungMin couple" said Yura pointing to Hyori and Kris and Jungkook and Minnie

"I miss KriNana moment. J-Hope oppa always interrupts them" whined Janelle. Jimin pouted. "Baby Janelle not miss JiElle moment then?"

"No! I do, but we always together. Until next year that is" answered Janelle. Jimin took Janelle's hand. "Let's join Kuroster to go on a date then" and then those two left.

"PaboJin leaving me alone! TaeSoo on double date with Kuroster. VRis and JungMin going together too. Suga left with J-Hope to try dancing. JiElle just left me alone on a date. Stupid paboJin!" whined Yura

"I left for awhile to prepare something for you. A surprise" said Jin from behind Yura. Yura turned and looked pissed.

"Stop pouting and follow me. I bet you'll like it. Or maybe not" said Jin taking Yura's hand.

"I hate paboJin!" said Yura sulking. Jin smiled. "I love you too. Now let's go have fun with paboJin". Yura sighed and followed Jin.

 

Happy ending for all of them (except poor Suga and J-Hope who still single though :p) even with a super bad first impression. Though they all have a long way to go but they have each other now. A strong bound of friendship and love will help them on the way.

 

-The End-

 

P.S. Minnie isn't Hyori real child lol she still a colege student XD those two sooo close they decided to be a family with Kris