Extra

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

I just wanna send the latest part of the story... my friend told me to make this so, i did. I just wanna tell the latest info for the couples -or the single one- and their progress. This really will be the end of my super weird fic >< Thank you for all my reader, supporter, for all the comments and upvote^^ it really helps me a lot ^^

 

P.S.: the story will be about the graduation for the third years (RM, V, Yura, SooHee, Jimin, and Mirae)

1. Kuroster couple~

"Namjoon! Hurry up will you? It's your own graduation ceremony! Stop being such a slowpoke!" yelled Kuro while seeing his boyfriend still lazying around in his house. Kuro needed to drag him everywhere -except bathroom XD-

"Ugh, can't i just skip it?" asked Rap Monster stil sitting on his sofa. Kuro already gave up dragging him minutes ago.

"You don't want to attend your own graduation?! Are you crazy?!" exclaimed Kuro. She pushed Rap Monster from the sofa and dragged him out.

"Why are you so violent towards your boyfriend?" whined Rap Monster. Seemed like Rap Monster totally forgot his gangster image. He became a child whenever he was near Kuro.

"Because i'm a leader of a gang club. And so are you" answered Kuro. Rap Monster sighed. He knew Kuro would answer him with that.

"Stop sighing and get your lazy foot to start walking to school" said Kuro half-dragging Rap Monster

'You are my girlfriend too in case you forget. Can't you be nice to me even just for a day?' thought Rap Monster sadly. He still sighing once in awhile.

"Kim Namjoon, i love you. Now start being a good boy and walk on your own" said Kuro smilling to Rap Monster. His heart fluttered seeing Kuro's smile.

"I love you too" said Rap Monster giving a peck on the lips to Kuro. They walked to school hand-in-hand and chatting -or arguing- on the way.

"Yah, we will be late!" said Kuro looking at the time and those two ran off to school

 

2. JiElle couple~

"It's not fair! Why do you have to graduate so soon. I'll be all alone in school now" whined Janelle. Janelle met up with Jimin in the back stage since Jimin would go on the stage for the graduation ceremony soon.

"Baby Janelle, i don't wanna leave you too. I'll try to visit you as much as i can, okay?" said Jimin Janelle's hair

Janelle pouted. "But, college students have different break time with high school students. And i don't want you to skip classes just to visit me too"

"Then, every weekend, we'll go on a date together. And as long college hasn't start, i'll visit you as much as i can. Agree?" asked Jimin, Janelle nodded and smiled. "Good girl"

"I'll make sure i go to the same college as you then after i graduated" said Janelle. "And we both will join the dance club again" added Jimin. Those two looked at each other and smiled.

"Better if Kookie joins us too, right?" asked Janelle and Jimin nodded

"AH! Your turn will come soon! Get ready. I'll be watching from the aundience's seat" said Janelle pushing Jimin to the other students

"I will look awesomely awesome for my Baby Janelle" said Jimin smiling and waving at Janelle

"Go for it, My Jimin Bear!" Janelle said and quickly fled from there blushing

'My Baby Janelle so cute. I could never get bored of her undying cuteness' thought Jimin while waiting for his name to be called

 

3. YuJin couple~

"Yes! You are graduating today! We will be together in college!" said Jin happily. Yura just stood still, thinking of something. "Yah, is there something wrong?" asked Jin since Yura hadn't said a single word. Yura just shrugged and walked to the hall. Jin quickly followed.

"Something must be bothering you, right? What is it? Tell me" said Jin holding Yura's hand to stop her from walking or running away. Yura sighed before finally looking at Jin.

"After this, i'll move away from here" answered Yura. Jin was taken aback with Yura's answer. "M-move?! Where?" asked Jin shocked. Yura sighed again. "My parents"

Jin of course wouldn't let Yura to go with her mean parents. He didn't want to be separated from Yura and didn't want Yura to get hurt again. He shook his head. "NO! I won't let you! They will hurt you again!"

"Remember the time we met them at the park? A month after, they called me and saying i need to live with them again. Hyori unnie already knows this too. They promise me they won't hurt me ike before"

"I don't believe them. I dont want them to hurt you again or make you cry again" said Jin hugging Yura protectively. Yura sighed. She didn't want to leave Jin too. But she had to.

"I'm sorry, but i have no choice. They are my parents and they win the custody of me against Hyorie unnie's parents. So, i have to move with them again" said Yura returned the hug. Her hearts hurt too doing this.

"No other choice?" asked Jin. Yura shook her head sadly. "I wanna move with you if i can, but i can't. So, i promise you i'll call and text and visit you often. And i'll go to you if you are sad or miss me or need me. Just, don't ever break up with me"

Yura smiled and pat Jin's head. "I promise you i won't. And i'll return all your calls and messages too. Saranghae Kim Seokjin and thanks for understanding". They both hugging until the ceremony started.

 

4. HyoRis couple~

"Last year, it was our ceremony, now it's Yura's. I bet Baby Minnie will cry seeing her aunt graduating too" said Hyori walking hand-in-hand with Kris

"Yeah, our cute baby. I still not approve him with Jungkook though. I'll strangle Jungkook if he make our baby cry" threatened Kris. Hyori hit him lightly on the shoulder. Kris gave her a 'what did i do?' look.

"If you strangle him, i'll strangle you back" threatened Hyori back. Kris pouted. "Why you won't support me? You still busy with that annoying Hopey guy too!"

"Because our baby loves Kookie so much and he's too cute for you to strangle. And it's Hopey faults for always teasing me!" answered Hyori. She wouldn't deny Kris looked cute pouting like that.

"Okay, i wil try not to strangle Jungkook every time i meet him. But, promise me you will ignore Hopey and stay with me always" said Kris. Hyori smiled. "I promise"

"And stop calling Jungkook with Kookie or saying he is cute" added Kris. Hyori rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Stop getting jealous easily"

"I can't. I love you too much for that" answered Kris. Hyori blushed. "Mmm, okay, but promise me you won't kill Koo- i mean Jungkook if you see him today"

"I won't. I'll just sent him to hospital instead of killing him" said Kris with his usual smug expression

Hyori glared and hit him hard on the head. "Pabo! Just go alone then!". Hyori then left Kris alone.

"Yah, Hyori-ya, i'm just kidding. Okay okay, i won't hurt Jungkook, i promise. Don't leave me" said Kris running after Hyori and hugged her after

 

5. JunRae / GaMi couple~

"Yura surely will hit me when she sees me. I left her again" said Mirae. She and Junhyung -her bf again- came to Yura's and the other's graduation ceremony. Mirae missed Yura and Bangtan Boys too. But she was sure Yura will hit her once she saw her.

"She won't. From every thing you tell me, i bet she misses you too" said Junhyung trying to cheer Mirae up. Mirae smiled at Junhyung. She was so happy she could date Junhyung again. But, she still couldn't forget one guy. And she accidentally bumped to that one guy.

"I'm so sor- Mirae?!" said Suga looking at the one he bumped. His heart skipped a beat when seeing Mirae again. He missed her so much and yeah, he still love her.

"S-Suga, long time no see" said Mirae feeling kinda awkward. She introduced Junhyung to Suga and Suga to Junhyung.

"So, you are Mirae's ex?" asked Suga. Junhyung nodded. "Though we are dating again now"

"Ah, i see. Good to hear it then. Please take good care of Mirae. She is special to me" said Suga before leaving those two. Mirae left Junhyung for awhile to run after Suga.

"Wait, i still haven't finished talking to you" said Mirae after she caught up. Suga turned to look at Mirae.

"What else we need to tak about? It's already clear that you reject me to date Junhyung again. And i'm fine with it. I'll just try to forget you then" said Suga

"I'm so sorry i left without saying a word. I just can't love you back. I'm so sorry, i hope you will still be my friend" said Mirae bowing to Suga

Suga walked to Mirae and ruffed her hair. "It's fine, i forgive you already. And yes, we still can be friend. Now, let's go get Junhyung and walk to the hall together". Mirae nodded and they left to get Junhyung. Suga promised himself to find other girl to love.

 

6. TaeSoo couple~ (with J-Hope interrupting)

"Yay, we finally gonna be a college student. Moreover we on the same major at college" said V while walking to the hall together with Soohee. Soohee smiled. She also happy.

"Yes, but won't you miss your gang friends?" asked Soohee. V shook his head.

"This may sound mean but, i'm bored seeing them. I have been seeing them everyday for...around 7 years already. But, i just met you less than a year" answered V. Soohee hugged V tight.

"Having you as a boyfriend is the bestest thing ever happen to me. Thank you, TaeTae" said Soohee. V ruffled Soohee's hair.

"Having my crush to be my girlfriend is the bestest thing for me too. I love you so much SooSoo" said V smiling

"Go get a room already then" said J-Hope from the back suddenly. Those two quickly stopped hugging.

"Yah, hyung, go away already. You are ruining my sweet moment with SooSoo" whined V while Soohee blushed. She couldn't believe someone saw her hugging V.

"Aww, maknae upset. Okay okay, i'll go and tease Hyori again. Have fun you two and congratulations for graduating" said J-Hope leaving that place. V was holding himself from kicking J-Hope.

"Isn't Hyori unnie date Kris oppa already?" asked Soohee. V nodded.

"I'm sure he likes Hyori noona. Poor hyung" said V. Soohee nodded and they both walking hand-in-hand to the hall.

 

7. JungMin couple~ 

"Kookie, now Aunty will leave me. And next year it's Kookie's turn" whined Jasmine. Jungkook quickly hugged his girlfriend. 

"Then, Baby Minnie should try to skip a year so Baby Minnie can be in the same year as me" offered Jungkook while patting Jasmine's head

"Then, i'll study hard to be in the same year as Kookie and graduate together with Kookie" said Jasmine smiling 

"You are so cute. I feel like wanna kidnap you right now" said Jungkook smiling back. Jasmine then dragged Jungkook to the backyard. 

"The place where Kookie first 'kidnap' me. I'll miss this place the most if i graduate" said Jasmine. Jungkook looked confused. "Why this place?"

"Because, this is the place Kookie first confessed to me" answered Jasmine blushing. Jungkook hugged her again.

"Then i'll confess to Minnie everywhere so everywhere will be special for Baby Minnie. And i promise to be with Baby Minnie always" promised Jungkook. Jasmine smiled and pinched Jungkook's cheeks. "Kookie cute too"

"Then, we are JungMin, the cute couple. How about that?" asked Jungkook. Jasmine nodded and smiled.

"Baby Minnie should tell the other in class that Baby Minnie is mine so no one dare to get close to Baby Minnie" said Jungkook taking Jasmine back to the hall

"Aww, possessive Kookie, so cute. I will make sure i tell others that" said Jasmine tiptoeing to kiss Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook blushed.

 

Done XD i still feel this story is weird tho... anyway, thanks for everything^^ i'll try to come back with a new story in mind^^ annyeong