From Worse to Better

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"Are you really gonna leave me alone?" asked Mirae to the boy in front of her. That boy nodded before hugging Mirae.

"I don't wanna leave you too but thanks to that new gang group in my school, i'm gonna move to another town. They embarrassed me too much" said that boy. Mirae already knew why that boy had to left her alone here but she still didn't accept it.

"But...that means we are gonna be apart. I don't want to be apart from you. I love you" said Mirae hugged the boy deeper. That boy brushed Mirae's hair and kissed her head. "I love you too. But, forget me and find another happiness. I'm sorry" a honk made them stop hugging and that boy went inside the car. Mirae waved at the car until it dissapeared.

'I promise i'll avenge you, Junhyungie. I'll make those boys pay' sworn Mirae brushing off her tears. She left that place and went to her parents.

"Umma, i wanna move to another town and enter Bangtan School" said Mirae sternly

"What about Yura-ya and Hyori-ya then? Are you gonna leave them like that?" asked Mirae's mom. Mirae nodded. "I have some business i need to do in Bangtan School. I'm sure those two can understand" a few weeks later, Mirae moved from her hometwon.

 

"Mirae-ya, i wanna ask you something" said Suga when Mirae and Bangtan Boys sat together in the canteen. Mirae turned to looked at Suga. "Ask what?"

"Why aren't you afraid of us? All of the students here feared us excluding you" asked Suga. The other boys curious too.

"Because i befriend a gangster too before" answered Mirae half true half lying. She dated a gangster to be honest.

"Really? Who are they?" asked V curiosly. Mirae just shrugged and continued eating her lunch. "Meanie Mirae" pouted V

"Do we know those guys then?" asked Rap Monster. Mirae nodded but not explained further.

"You are one mysterious girl" said J-Hope

"Thank you. Though i don't know that is a compliment or not" said Mirae. "Why do you guys wanna befriend me too then?"

"Because....you are different?" answered Jin not sure

"Because the other girls here are pitiful and drama queen" answered Jimin

"Because noona always nice to Kookie so Kookie likes noona" answered Jungkook. Mirae ruffled Jungkook's hair.

'I guess it's gonna be hard to accomplish my mission now. But, i need to keep doing it. For Junhyungie' thought Mirae sighing. And she missed Hyori and Yura too. And Junhyung.

***

"Mirae-ya!!! I have a good news" said Jin when Mirae showed up in the group monthly meeting with Suga. Mirae raised her brow in curiousity.

"What good news? And why you look so happy?" asked Mirae. The smile on Jin's face grew bigger.

"I succeded at dating my Yura! Isn't that awesome?" asked Jin happily. The other's eyes -except Jimin, Rap Monster, and J-Hope- grew bigger. They all looked at Jin shockedly.

"Wh-what?! You date who?! Yura?! My friend Yura?!" asked Mirae in shocked. She knew Yura since little and she couldn't believe what she just heard from Jin.

"Ne, i date her. Who knows she will realise hwr feeling if i leave her alone" said Jin

"Then you should just stay away from her from the beginning" teased J-Hope

"And hyung doesn't need to tell them everyday. We already knew it" said Jimin

"Yeah, not a big deal. We all have a girl too, not just you hyung" added Rap Monster. Jin sulked hearing those three.

"I'll kill you if you hurt her, got it?" threatened Mirae. Somehow, all the boys there kinda scared with Mirae's dark aura

"I-I-I promised" sworn Jin. V laughed seeing Jin stuttering.

"I'll walk you to your class then, Mirae-ya" said Suga before left with Mirae

"Those two dating?" asked Jungkook confused. The other shrugged since they didn't know the answer.

 

"Mirae, are you still dating Junhyung oppa? Or you two broke up already?" asked Yura when Mirae arived at class

"We broke up when he moved. About a week before i moved if i remember correctly" answered Mirae

"Ah, mianhae, i didn't know that. Have you found the gang that made Junhyung oppa left then?" asked Yura. Mirae silence for awhile before answered. "I have. I'm close with them in fact. But, i need prove first before i can act"

"Well, good luck okay? And be careful. I'm here if you need my help" said Yura. If only Yura knew the truth, she wouldn't want to help Mirae.

"Thank you, but i won't need you help" said Mirae. At lunch, Mirae supposed to joined Bangtan Girls but who knew Suga would came to her class to pick her up.

"Do you guys know that there's a boy quit from this school recently? Rumor said it's because we defeated his gang" said V. The other shook their head.

"Ah! This happened before too right? To someone named....mm, named...Junghyun?" asked Jimin

"Yeah, and his name is Junhyung" answered Jungkook correcting Jimin

"I wonder where he is now. He left after we defeated him too. He's just too weak" said Suga. Mirae was holding in her anger.

"Yeah, just Rap Monster alone can beat them all up" added Jin. J-Hope nodded.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom for awhile" said Mirae standing up and left. She hates those guys for mocking his ex-boyfriend. The spirit of revenge came back to her again.

"I'll make you guys pay. I promise" said Mirae to no one. Several minutes later, she came back to the other.

***

"Hopey! I'm gonna kill you! How dare you step on my injured ankle!" yelled Hyori when J-Hope purposely stepped on Hyori's ankle to annoyed her.

"Calm down, Hyori unnie. Maybe he do it unporposely" said Janelle trying to calm Hyori down

"Like he would do that! It must be on purpose!" said Hyori. J-Hope sticked his tongue out to Hyori. "You can't catch me"

Kris who heard it smacked J-Hope on the head. "Stop annoying my girl"

"You three always fight everyday. I'm tired seeing it already" said Kuro shooking her head. Mirae just watched them in silence. She was thinking how to revenge Bangtan Boys. But, she couldn't hurt Jin because of Yura.

"Mirae-ya, why are you so quiet lately? Do you have a problem?" asked Suga. Mirae shooked her head but still didn't say anything.

"I'm gonna go home. I need to go somewhere" said Mirae went to pick up her bag. She needed to met someone. She ran to that place hoping that person is still there.

"Jungwoon-ah, are you here?" asked Mirae when she arrived to a dark alley

"What do you need this time, my friend?" asked Jungwoon coming out from one of the doors

"I need you to beat someone up for me. Can you do it?" asked Mirae. Jungwoon smiled. "I'd love to beat someone up"

"But this guy fights well, so go bring your friends to help you. I'll lure him here next week after school ends. Be prepared to give him as much pain as you can" said Mirae

"I can make him coma if you want me too" replied Jungwoon. Mirae smiled before left that place.

***

"Mirae-ya, i wanna take you somewhere today after school" said Suga. Mirae nodded before entered her class

"Where are you taking me?" asked Mirae when Suga closed her eyes and brought her somewhere. She had no clue where Suga was taking her to.

"You'll see. I found this place yesterday and i wanna show it to you" answered Suga. After a while, they finally stopped and Suga released his hold on Mirae's eyes.

" Do you like this place?" asked Suga. Mirae was awed with the scene in front of her. A pond in the middle of a grass field. Some ducks swimming in the pond and some couples sitting under the trees there. The trees were so big that the leaves covered the sun. And the trees made the place felt cool.

"I didn't know this place exist before. How you find it?" asked Mirae still in awe

"Well, last night i was about to visit you but i didn't since i didn't have the courage to. I was walking around when i found this place" answered Suga

"What you wanna told me last night?" asked Mirae curious. Suga was wondering whether he should told Mirae the truth or not.

"Actually, Mirae-ya, ever since i saw you for the first time, i fall in love with you. But i didn't have the courage to confessed to you up 'till now. So, will you be my girlfriend?" answered Suga decided to finally confessed to Mirae. Mirae was so shocked. Somehow, she felt a little bit happy inside. But, she quickly brushed that feeling off. She needed to used this chance to started her plan.

"Will you give me time? Meet me in the alley near xxx building tomorrow after school. I'll replay your confession tomorrow" answered Mirae. Suga nodded and they spent some more hours before left that place.

***

"Suga hyung, where are you going?" asked J-Hope when seeing Suga quickly packed his stuff. And he was smiling all day long too.

"Mirae gonna anwer my confession after this" with that, Suga left the class to the place Mirae told him

"What confession?!" asked J-Hope shocked. Jin and Hyori who heard it went to J-Hope

"What happen?" asked Jin to J-Hope while walking out from class. Hyori followed them too.

"Mirae-ya gonna reply Suga hyung's confession right now" answered J-Hope

"But...Mirae loves another boy right?" asked Hyori

"Really? Who?" asked Jin and J-Hope

"Her close friend, Junhyung-ssi" answered Hyori. Jin and J-Hope's eyes went wide. They were so shocked.

"Junhyung-ssi?!" asked J-Hope again. Hyori nodded.

"But...Junhyung-ssi left this school because of us. Why Mirae-ya still close to us?" asked Jin confused

"Maybe for revenge?" asked Hyori. As they finally realised the situation, they went to the others for help.

 

"Mirae, why are you so happy all day long?" asked Yura after seeing Mirae smiled ever since this morning until now when school about to end

"Because i finally gonna get my revenge today. I'll make that guy pay for making Junhyungie left me and mocking him" answered Mirae

"Really?! Who? Where? And only one guy?" asked Yura

"Actually they are a group. But, he will be taking the responsibility since he mocks Junhyunhie first. And because he is important in a fight too. I ask someone to beat him in the alley near xxx building" answered Mirae. Yura still wondering why Mirae wouldn't told her who her target was.

"Can i say something?" asked Yura. Mirae nodded so Yura continued. "I know you must be hating those guys for making Junhyung oppa left you. But, as what Hyori unnie told me, you shouldn't be stucked in the past. You have a present and a future. Forget the past and find happiness in the future. I bet Junhyung oppa wouldn't want you to do revenge too. He's a nice guy"

"I'll forget the past once i have my revenge" said Mirae sternly

"I was like you before. But, i start to change after i date that annoying guy. He's always beside me that i don't want him to leave me" said Yura. Mirae started to wonder if she needed Suga next to her or the other Bangtan Boys member.

"You said you are close with them. So, are you ready to lose them or be hated by them? You might can't be beside them and spend time with them again. You should consider it" suggested Yura

"Actually, yesterday, the guy that gonne be beaten today confessed to me and i felt a little bit happy. And i forget about my revenge plot when i'm with them. But i don't know if i can forget what they did to Junhyungie" confessed Mirae

"Then don't forget it. Make it as the reason to stick with them. Because they made Junhyung oppa left, they have to stick with you. And maybe you'll find happiness with that unlucky guy that gonna get beaten" said Yura. Mirae was about to said something when the bell rang.

"! I need to stop him right now or he'll get beaten up" said Mirae quickly left. Not even bothering to brought her bag with her.

"Well, i guess i'll take her bag to her home then" said Yura carrying Mirae's bag and left

 

"Yura!!! Have you seen Mirae-ya or Suga?" asked Jin when he and the other met Yura. Yura looked at them confusedly.

"Mirae left just now and why would i know where Suga oppa is" answered Yura

"But, Mirae-ya gonna hurt Suga oppa" answered Hyori Yura finally realised why Mirae was in dilema before. "I see. No wonder she was confused. It's you guys"

"We what?" asked Rap Monster from behind Yura. Kuro with him too.

"Suga in trouble. We need to help him now" answered Jin

"What trouble?" asked Kuro

"Mirae wanna do revenge to Suga hyung" answered J-Hope. After hearing that, Rap Monster quickly ran followed by Kuro and the other. Yura told Rap Monster the place and he led the way to there since he the only one knew where that place was.

"That's Mirae unnie!" said Kuro while pointing to Mirae who was running too. But they couldn't spot Suga near Mirae.

"I hope we aren't too late to help" said Rap Monster. Mirae turned to one of the alley and they all followed her. Suga was standing there, able to defeated all his enemies though he got hurt too.

"Suga hyung!" said J-Hope ran to Suga to took care of Suga's wound since V wasn't there. Mirae stood still, shocked seeing Bangtan Boys behind her. And seeing Hyori too.

"Why are you guys here?" asked Suga. Rap Monster hit Suga's head. "To save you of course! Good thing you can beat them"

"Mirae-ya, why you do it?" asked Jin. He and the other two boys looked dissapointed with Mirae. Hyori looked dissapointed too.

"It's not her fault" said Suga while walking closer to Mirae. J-Hope looked at Suga weirdly. "But, she tricked hyung"

"Those guys told everything to me. It's our fault to for making her ex-boyfriend left. She just wanna do revenge for him" answered Suga

"I'm so sorry. Anger take over me. I should have told you guys the truth first. I never really want to hurt you guys. I'm sorry" said Mirae guilty. Suga hugged her. "I'm not mad at you so no sorry needed"

"Well, i'd be like that too if someone hurt my Kuro" said Rap Monster. Kuro hit Rap Monster's hand. "Don't underestimate me! I'm more stronger than you anyway"

"But you are a girl. I'm a boy so i'm surely stronger than you" said Rap Monster. Those two started to bickering again. Jin and Yura help Hyori back home. Since she ran just now, her ankle hurt again.

"I can't reply your feeling now since i'm still in love with Junhyungie. But, i hope you'll wait for me. If you still want that" said Mirae to Suga. Suga smiled. "I'll wait for you until you can love me only. Until that time comes, i want you to be beside me all the time"

"Do you guys still want me? After what i done to you?" asked Mirae

"Of course, you are our friend" said J-Hope. Mirae smiled. "Thank you and i'm sorry"

"Maybe if you really are guilty, you can help me prank Hyori" said J-Hope. Suga smacked J-Hope head while Mirae laughed.

"I won't help you if Kris-ssi kick you or punch you" said Suga

"Beside, Hyori unnie is my friend. Why would i prank her" added Mirae

J-Hope pouted. "You two are no fun. I'll just prank her alone then" whined J-Hope. Mirae and Suga laughed.

"After this, let's go find Yura and ask for a couple name from her" whispered Suga to Mirae making Mirae blushed

 

 

Yaayy, another chapter XP kekekekeke, i feel like i haven't give my best in this chapter T-T  sorry and thanks for still sticking to me^^