Changing You

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"Are you drinking again?! You really are a good for nothing husband!" said a young woman to her husband. The husband glared at that woman. "So what?! I'm not the one insisting to gave birth to that useless child!"

"You are the one making me pregnant! It's your duty too!" said the woman back

"Then why didn't you abort it?!" yelled the husband

"Because i'm still 16 that time. I'm scared and didn't know what to do. I regret not aborting that useless child too for your information!" yelled the woman back. Those two started to fight. Broken things and sobbing could be heard from outside. A little girl crying in her room. She was hoping for her parents to stop fighting everyday they met. She knew they didn't want her, but it hurt her seeing her parents fighting because of her. "Please stop... Please... Stop fighting because of me. I never want you guys to love me just please stop fighting" begged that little girl still crying. She buried her head in her pillow.

"Stop fighting back to your husband you ! I work hard everyday for us!" yelled the husband while slapping his wife

" you! All you do is get drunk and abuse me you useless husband! I'm the one working hard for us!" yelled the wife back while slapping her husband too

"Please stop!" sobbed that little girl when hearing her appa started hitting her umma. She cried and cried in her room everday as smile dissapear from her face.

"Kim Yura! Come here!" screamed the wife while dragging Yura out from her bed. She started to abused Yura like what her husband did to her. Yura just cried harder from before.

"Stop crying you damn child! I wish i never gave birth to you at all! Do all of us a favor and just go die somewhere already!" yelled the wife still abusing Yura. This happened to her everyday. Her appa back home drunk and abusing her umma then her umma abusing her. She wanted to ran away too but she had Hyori and Mirae here.

"I hate you forever you ungrateful kid!" yelled the wife before left Yura alone in her room crying

 

"Stop!!!" screamed Yura suddenly sat up in her bed. Hyori's umma came right away to Yura's room.

"Nightmare again?" asked her. Yura just nodded. Hyori's umma hugged Yura right away. All her dark past made her having nightmares every night.

"Better now?" asked Hyori's umma. Yura nodded before trying to sleep again. Hyori's umma stayed there until Yura fall asleep. She felt pity for Yura for having such a terrible parents. She wished she was Yura's umma.

"Sleep well my precious baby" said Hyori's mom before left to her room. Hyori never felt jealous since she kinda hoped Yura was her real lil sis too. She felt pity Yura had such a dark past too. While Mirae moved not long after Yura was adopted by Hyori's parents when her parents tried to sold her. Years later, Hyori invited Yura to joined her gang. But Yura rarely fought anyone since it made here remember her parents.

***

"Stop following me already!" said Yura sternly to Jin. He had been following her around ever since he knew Yura's dark past around 4 months ago.

"No, i will never stop. I told you i'll make you a cheerful person again" replied Jin. Yura rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Ugh! Why are you so persistent?"

"Just deal with it already. I have been following you for 4months straight anyway" said Jin shrugging his shoulders. Yura stomped at Jin's foot making Jin winced in pain.

"Ugh! I give up!" said Yura walking away from Jin. Jin just smiled and ran after Yura again. Though it looked weird but Jin like this. Her reaction always made him laughed or smiled. And whether she realised it or not, Jin succeeded at bringing back emotion to her. Though it was mad or annoyed but still emotion.

"Ugh, aren't you feel tired already? I always reject you this past 4months" said Yura when Jin caught up

"Ani, i find this really exciting" answered Jin. Yura looked at Jin weirdly. "You are weird, you know that?" Jin just smiled at Yura making Yura more annoyed. "Fine! Do whatever you want then!" said Yura

"Does that mean you won't reject me again?" asked Jin. Yura just shrugged. Jin smiled and hugged Yura. Though that earned him a punch on his stomach.

"Do anything funny again next time, i promise i'll make you stay in hospital for months" warned Yura before leaving Jin. Again.

"You are one unique girl. I wish you would open up to me though" said Jin to no one in particular. He was about to ran after Yura when he remembered the group meeting. "! I'm late already!".

"Jin hyung finally here" said Jimin annoyed. They had been waiting for Jin for almost a hour. And he kinda canceled his date with Janelle because of this meeting.

"Sorry guys, i'm kinda busy" apologised Jin

"Let me guess, hyung were running after Yura again" said J-Hope. Jin just smiled.

"Hyung never done this before. Usually girls chase after hyung. But, it's reversed now" said Suga

"Because i feel bad for her. She had a dark past and i want to change her from her cold self" answered Jin. 'Lie!!!' thought the other member.

"Not because of love hyung?" asked Jungkook. Jin didn't know what to answer. He didn't even knos his feeling for Yura.

"So, hyung really love her?" asked V. Actually he kinda understand Jin's feeling since hs kinda did something similiar to Jin.

"I...don't know" answered Jin truthfully

"Aish! We are here not to talk about love! I miss my date with Kuro because of this meeting so make this meeting usefull!" said Rap Monster annoyed. When Kuro finally agreed to go on a date with him, he remembered this stupid weekly meeting. So, he basically not in a good mood right now.

"So, what are we gonna discuss then?" asked Jimin

"Ah! I heard that the boys from Seoul high school are rebelling from us" said Jungkook

"I heard this too. So, are we gonna teach those boys a lesson?" asked J-Hope

"Maybe. We need to gather more information for now. Suga, go and have a look at those boys okay? We just need to wait for now" said Rap Monster

"Okay, i'm on it" said Suga before left for his duty

"V, you better go and help Suga hyung" add Rap Monster. V nodded and followed Suga.

"So, what now?" asked Jin. Jimin and Jungkook and J-Hope shrugged.

"Since there's no more thing to discuss, i'm gonna go on a date with my girlfriend then" said Rap Monster before left the other.

"Well, me too then. Can't make Janelle wait long for me" said Jimin before leaving too. Jungkook and J-Hope just stood there didn't know what to do.

"Hey, do you guys know a perfect gift for girl like Yura?" asked Jin. J-Hope shook his head.

"Doughnuts?" asked Jungkook. J-Hope ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Probably not. She probably gonna reject it or throw it away" answered J-Hope

"Then i'll just go and have a look around" said Jin leaving that place too. Jungkook and J-Hope prayed the best for their hyung.

"I wish Yura noona will reply hyung's feeling" said Jungkook

"Well, Kookie, that's gonna be hard then. Love is complicated anyway" replied J-Hope

***

Yura hated it when Hyori's parents threw a big party for her birthday party. All she needed was a simple 'happy birthday' not a big party. Full of people she didn't know too.

"Hello?" said Yura when she picked up her phone. Some unknown number called her.

"Yura! It's me Jin. Can you come to the school's roof?" asked Jin. Yura frowned hearing Jin. "How did you have my number? And why should i go to the roof?"

"Stop asking so much and just come. I'll be waiting for you. Come soon" said Jin before hanging up. Yura just shrugged and left the house and headed for the roof.

"Always such an annoying guy" murmured Yura. When she was about to open the door to the roof, a pair of hand closed her eyes.

"I have a surprise for you" said Jin happily. Yura too tired to resist so she just let Jin dragged her away.

"Tadaa, like it?" asked Jin after releasing Yura. For a second there Jin swore he saw Yura smiling. That made Jin even more happy.

"A candlelight dinner? Who know you are romantic too" said Yura walking to the table. She admitted that this kinda romantic. But if Jin thought she would stopped rejecting Jin, then he better stop it.

"I have a gift too. Here, open it" said Jin giving his present to Yura. Yura unwrapped Jin's gift and looked at Jin weirdly. "A snow globe? Really? As my birthday present?" asked. Jin nodded happily.

"You do realise my birthday is far from christmas right? So why a snow globe?" asked Yura

"Because you are so cold like a snow. And the snowman resembles you too" said Jin proud. He felt like he just done an awesome job. Making a surprise party and gave a gift to Yura.

"Well, not bad for an annoying guy like you. But, this won't stop me from rejecting you. Beside you aren't even love me. So just stop whatever you are doing now" said Yura. That hurt Jin a lot. When Yura said he didn't love her. He finally realised ever since he first met and talked to Yura, he fall for her.

"Well, i won't stop. Just accept that fact. I will keep annoy you" said Jin. Yura rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Whatever, i'll leave now. Thanks for the gift and the surprise party".

'At least she take the snow globe with her. That's a progress i think' thought Jin to himself. He left after finished cleaning up the roof.

***

"You wanna buy a gift for Jin oppa?!" asked Janelle shocked. Not only Janelle but Hyori and Kuro too.

"Yeah, why?" asked Yura confused. Jin bought a present for her, so she kinda felt like she should return the favor.

"I thought you hate him. But, you wanna buy him a present" said Hyori

"Are you love him now, hyung?" tease Kuro

"Maybe, Kuro. Since she's always with Jin oppa" add Janelle

"No i'm not. Now, stop teasing me and help me" said Yura. Janelle and Hyori laughed while Kuro shook her head.

"Hyung, i kinda feel bad for Jin oppa. He loves you but you will never return his feeling back" said Kuro

'Maybe i will' thought Yura. But, she quickly erased that thought. There's no way she would return Jin's feeling back. No way after what happened in the past.

"I heard from Jimin oppa that Jin oppa likes pink. Just buy pink stuffs then i guess" said Janelle

"A pink headphone sounds awesome as a gift" add Hyori. Yura nodded and after a while they all left the place for a date or just wandering around or buying gift.

 

"Now, i owe him nothing and he better stops annoying me soon or i'll kick him" said Yura after she bought a pink headphone for Jin. She kinda shocked knowing Jin likes pink. 'Such a weird guy'

"Shoot, i'll surely be grounded returning this late" Yura ran to the nearest bus station. But from afar she kinda saw her parents. That made her stopped walking.

'They are......here' thought Yura. She was about to turned back when her umma's called her.

"Isn't this the ungratefull brat that left home? Happy with your new family now?" said Yura's umma kinda mocking Yura

"We are totally happy you left. Because as you might know, we never love you and never want you too" add Yura's appa stating the truth. Yura wanted to left that place but her body wouldn't listen to her. She hated her bad luck for meeting her parents.

"Stay away from my girlfriend and you are the one ungratefull for giving my girlfriend a dark past" said Jin protecting Yura from her parents. Yura's parents glared at Jin. "Such an ungratefull brats" after that and a death glare to Jin, they left.

"Are you alright? Do they hurt you? And...is that a present? For who? Me?" asked Jin. Yura ignored Jin and left. Her heart skipped a beat seeing Jin. But as usual, Jin ran after Yura.

"Hey, answer me please" said Jin. Yura glared at Jin. "I don't need your help at all. And stop following me. You annoyed me too much that i can't take it anymore. I hate you for annoying me. Just stay out from my live and take care of your own live. I don't need you" said Yura sternly before left Jin heart broken there, holding in the pain.

***

After that event, Jin stopped following Yura. He didn't even look at Yura. Jin acted as if he never knew Yura. And after a while, this hurt Yura. She kinda missed Jin and his annoying but kinda sweet self. But, hell, she wouldn't admit or told others about it. At all.

"Hyung, you do know you are kinda help me to date RM, right?" asked Kuro. Yura just nodded. Lately, she lost her spirit at everything. And this kinda concerned the other member.

"Why?" asked Yura confused. Kuro dragged Yura to Bangtan Boys' meeting place. "I'm helping hyung date Jin oppa now". Everyone left Yura and Jin alone since they knew those two needed some privacy. And Kuroster probably went on a date.

"Mmm, long time no see" said Jin awkwardly. It had been so long since he last talked to Yura and he felt really awkward now. Yura kept silent since she didn't know what to answer.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jin. Yura just shrugged since Kuro the one taking her here. "Ask Kuro. She is the one taking me here" answered Yura coldly

"I'm sorry for leaving you even though i promise i'll keep annoying you. I didn't even look at you. And i make you lose all emotion you might have inside you before and make you kinda spiritless too" apologised Jin. He really felt bad for leaving Yura but Yura's words hurt him so much that he needed time to be alone.

"Actually, i'm the one sorry" apologised Yura. Jin looked at Yura shocked. "I shouldn't have said all those hurtfull words to you. And the truth is, i'm scared. I'm scared having emotion just to have people use it to hurts me. And somehow, you make me feel different. Like i can trust you but i just won't trust you. I'm just so stupid always looking at my past. While you're gone, i miss your annoying self that kinda brighten my days. And though you might hate me now, i just wanna say i need you with me" Jin quickly hugged Yura. This time Yura didn't hit Jin. "Are we a couple now?" asked Jin hopefully.

Yura nodded and smiled a little. This made Jin so happy.

"You are smiling! Finally i can see you smile" said Jin hugging Yura again. "It's Yujin" said Yura suddenly. Jin looked confused so Yura explained. "Our couple name is YuJin. I'm answering to your question when i made JiElle's couple name".

 

 

Another update. I'm updating whenever i can since i kinda busy with school right now. Hope you guys like it and happy reading. Thank you for subscribing and commenting too^^