From Crush to Lover

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

It was the new semester. The third year graduated already and replaced by the second year. Meaning Hyori, Kris, J-Hope, Suga and Jin graduated already. And Yura, V, Jimin, and Rap Monster a third grader. V just entered school building when he saw the other at the canteen. So he went there. Kuroster as usual arguing before being mushy mushy. JiElle were practicing for a dance performance. This time Jungkook joined the couple dance too. Weird he hadn't seen Mirae there.

"Morning guys" greeted V. The other greeted him back.

"School won't be the same without the rest" said Jimin sat down with the other and Janelle beside him. Kuroster sat across JiElle. Jungkook went to look for food. V sat beside Jimin.

"Yeah, i'll miss our time as a 7 gang member" said Rap Monster. Kuro rolled her eyes in boredom. "The campus located not far from our school building. We even have same canteen with them"

"Beside, college hasn't start until next month. So you guys can still hang out with the other" added Janelle. Rap Monster grinned towards Kuro while Jimin ruffled Janelle's hair.

"Where's Mirae? And Yura too?" asked V. Jungkook who just returned after buying donuts shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know where Mirae noona is and i guess Yura noona is late". Right in time, Yura just entered the school.

"Is it just me or hyung has this oh-so-dark aura around her?" asked Kuro. The other nodded in agreement. Yura looked mad and oh-so-pissed.

"What's wrong Yura unnie?" asked Janelle. The boys too afraid to ask or to greet her. She looked like in a damn bad mood.

"First, Hyori unnie and paboJin graduated. Second, Mirae moved back to her hometown. Such a perfect year!" Yura said sarcastically. V braved himself to pat Yura's back.

"PaboJin? You named Jin hyung with that?" Jimin laughed hearing Yura's pet name for Jin. 'Poor hyung' he thought.

"Yeah, not meeting the others again" said Rap Monster. Kuro nodded. "Yeah, no more 4 members of Bangtan Girls since Hyori unnie not here anymore"

"We still can meet up with them though before college starts" suggested Janelle. Jungkook agreed.

"And next year, only Jungkookie, Kuro-ssi, and Janelle-ssi will be here" said V. While waiting for class to begin, Jungkook finished his donuts, Kuro and Janelle trying to calm Yura down, Jimin winced in pain after Yura stomped Jimin's right foot, and V checking Jimin's foot.

"TaeTae, you're here!" said a girl walking towards V. "Don't forget we need to meet the nurse today. Seems like she needs our help to teach the new students in infirmary" added her. V nodded before she walked away.

"TaeTae?" asked Rap Monster raising one of his eyebrows

"Who is she?" asked Jimin confused

"Aww, TaeTae. She makes a pet name for you" said Kuro and Janelle. Jungkook still busy eating donuts.

"She is my friend from the infirmary. Her name is Kim Soohee, same age as me. She studied medicine in same day with me last year" answered V

"Just friend? Not lover?" teased Jungkook after done with his donuts. V nodded. 'And my long time crush too' added V.

"Ah, Kookie, remember to go to the dance club later okay" reminded Janelle

"Ne noona, Kookie will" said Jungkook before all of them left to class. Lucky for V that he was in the same class as his crush. Even he sat beside her.

"It feels different when you are a third grader. Soon, you won't be a high schooler again. Don't you think so?" asked Sohee

"Yeah, i can't wait to graduate. But, i don't know if i can get good grades" answered V

"I'm not the smartest student but i can teach TaeTae if TaeTae wanna" said Soohee smiling. 'She never changed. Still nice like before' thought V

"I'll appreciate it a lot. Gomawo SooSoo" said V. During class, they spent time by talking and got to know each other more better.

 

"So, Jungkook-ssi, Jimin-ssi, and Janelle-ya practicing now?" asked Yura when she didn't see those three on the table. Kuroster nodded.

"And V?" asked Yura. Infirmary, answered Kuroster.

"How's first day as a third grader?" asked Kuro. Yura wanna answered but Rap Monster did it first. "Not much of a change. Maybe the teacher is stricter now and the subjects more hard"

"Ah, the same for me too. But, still, lucky for me since i'm in the same class as Janelle-ya. Poor Kookie gets different class from us" answered Kuro

"Well, i get same class with Jimin. But, it since i have that strict stupid bald old math teacher as homeroom teacher" whined Rap Monster

Kuro about to said something but Yura did first. "I'll just move to different table. Or maybe i'll just search for the other. Have fun with you guys' PDA time". Yura stood up and left the canteen.

 

V was helping Soohee to clean up. After finished, they decided to go to canteen together. V spotted Kuroster so he took Soohee to sit together with him and Kuroster.

"Where's the other?" asked V to Kuroster

"Jimin, Jungkook, and Janelle-ssi practicing and Yura gone somewhere" answered Rap Monster

"Aren't you the girl from this morning?" asked Kuro

"Ne, Kim Soohee imnida. You two are the gang leaders right? I heard you two are the strongest" asked Soohee

"Ne, we are. I thought everyone here knew it" answered Rap Monster

"Yes, just confirming. Since you two look....not so scary anymore. More like...lovely?" said Soohee. V just smiled watching Soohee. Of course Kuro saw it. She assuming V had feeling for this Soohee girl.

"Who are you?" asked Jimin when he and Janelle and Jungkook arrived at the table and saw Soohee.

"I'm Soohee, TaeTae's classmate" answered Soohee. After introduction, they all ate together.

"How long you two know each other?" asked Janelle

"Mmmmm, around.....8 years?" answered Soohee not so sure

"Hmm, maybe 8" said V. Kuroster and JiElle nodded their heads while Jungkook busy eating. He was so hungry after the practice.

***

Months passed and V and Soohee got even more closer than before. They went everywhere together. Most students thought those two already dating. But, up till now, V has never confessed.

"TaeTae, i've an appointment after school so you can go to the infirmary first" said Soohee

"Okay then SooSoo. Don't be late or the old nurse will nag you" reminded V. Soohee laughed. "You and your friends like to use word old or crazy or stupid a lot"

"Well, we are a gangster. Though lately we haven't fought anybody. The other member too busy with their dates or mourning over their status" said V

"Come to think of it, 3 members already graduated and in college" said Soohee and V nodded. "Ne, i wonder if J-Hope hyung still tease Hyori noona. And Kris hyung will gets jealous. Then, there's Jin hyung who probably be sad being separated from his girlfriend and Suga hyung who got rejected"

"Seems like there's so much fun inside the gang. But the fighting part is scary though. Lucky they have you as their nurse. TaeTae talented in these stuffs" admired Soohee

"I just do my best for my friends" replied V with a smile. And they kept on talking the whole day in class.

 

'Since Soohee is busy, what to do now?' thought V. 'Should i confess to her already?'

V was busy thinking while looking outside the window. For a second, he swear he saw Soohee with a boy. Curious, he went to the place he last saw Soohee.

"What's your decision now?" V heard a faint voice coming from behind the Gym bulding. He decided to overheard the conversation.

"Okay, yes" said Soohee sighing

"Awesome, see you later then. I'll pick you up around 6pm at your house" said that boy. V quickly left from his hiding place. He didn't know what they were talking about but it looked similiar to a confession or a date. And somehow this broke V's heart.

"Do i take a long time?" asked Soohee. V just shook his head before back to the view outside.

"Are you alright, TaeTae?" asked Soohee worriedly. She went to touch V's forehead but V avoided it.

"I'm fine. And you shouldn't touch other boys too if you already have a boyfriend. He can missunderstand the situation" said V. Soohee became even more confused.

"Boyfriend? Who?" asked Soohee confused

"The boy with you just now. Isn't he your boyfriend?" asked V back

"That guy? He is my cousin. He wants me to join him to a family party since he doesn't wanna go alone. Why do you know him or ask this things? Are you jealous TaeTae?" teased Soohee. V knew this was the right time to confess.

"Yes, i'm jealous. I don't like seeing you with that boy or other boys. I want you to be with me only. I like you, SooSoo. You are my crush since we first met" confessed V. Now everything is up to Soohee.

She was silent for awhile before talking. "I feel the same way too. I've put a liking in you ever since we first met but just to afaraid to confess it to you. I be a nurse is to take care of you if you're hurt and to spend more time with you"

"That means...our feelings are mutual?" asked V happy

"Ne, mutual since the start. Our crush become our lover" answered Soohee. V hugged Soohee because of happiness.

"Thank you for becoming my girlfriend, SooSoo. I'll try to take good care of myself and to spend more quality times with you" promised V. Soohee smiled and kissed V's cheek making V blushed.

"Lucky guy, ne, Jungkookie?" asked Yura to Jungkook. Those two coincidentally saw V running so they decided to followed him.

"Yeah, and i'm the only one single now" answered Jungkook a little sad

"No, there's Suga oppa and J-Hope oppa, Jungkookie" said Yura while ruffling Jungkook's hair

"I mean they both have someone they love. Though i'm not sure about J-Hope hyung too. And i have nobody to love" whined Jungkook

"Maybe Jungkookie will get it soon. So don't be sad okay?" asked Yura. Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Good, let's continue watch TaeSoo then"

"You still make couple names?" asked a familiar voice from behind them. They both turn around and saw Jin behind them.

"I'll leave you two together then" said Jungkook before leaving

Yura looked annoyed at Jin. "PaboJin, i hate you. I don't care about you anymore. We never met again after graduation!"

"I'm sorry, Yura-ya... I miss you too and i'm here now" but Yura still looked annoyed. "Hyori unnie and Kris oppa here too?" Jin nodded.

"I'll just go to them" Yura said leaving Jin behind. Again. Jin sighed and decided to just follow his girlfriend.

"Stop being mad at me, please? I don't like being separated from you too" said Jin. Yura still ignored him and walked faster. What he didn't know was that Yura was smiling at that time.