Fighting Buddies

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"You what?!" asked Hyori surprised. Not only Hyori, even Kuro and Janelle were shocked. They couldn't believe what they heard or saw just now.

"I date Jin... Is that so shocking?" asked Yura. She truly had no idea why her friends were so shocked hearing her dated Jin.

"Hell yeah! I mean....you hate him to the core. He annoyed you right?" asked Janelle. She thought Yura hated Jin for always following her everywhere.

"Yeah! Hyung, you are so annoyed by Jin oppa. You always chased him away from you. And you always ran away from him" said Kuro pointing to Jin who just smiled. Smiled a big smile. He was so proud he succeeded at making Yura his girlfriend.

"Stop smiling already! So what?! Hyung still likes me more than you!" said Kuro sticking her tongue out to Jin while Jin pouted

"Well, i do think he is annoying. Still do now too.... But, i realise i need his annoying self beside me" answered Yura and for once in her life time, a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

"OMO! Are you blushing?" asked Hyori shocked. In her life, she never saw Yura blushing. Ever.

"Ani! I'm not!" denied Yura after her blush dissapeared. Jin's smile grew even bigger. This annoyed Kuro so she stomped on Jin's feet.

"What happened?" aksed Jimin and Rap Monster. Those two just got to school and saw Jin and Bangtan Girls in one of the corridors. J-Hope walking behind them.

"Your hyung annoyed me" said Kuro pointing to Jin who was whining to Yura now

"Jin hyung is? How??" asked J-Hope confused

"Kuro just jealous at Jin oppa since he date Yura now" answered Janelle. Jimin's, Rap Monster's and J-Hope' eyes grew bigger. "He what?!"

"You guys haven't heard this yet?" asked Hyori. The three of them just shook their head.

"Well, i would like to give some explanation to you guys but i wanna go with Yura now. See you guys at the meeting later" said Jin dragging Yura away with him

"Ah! Baby Jane, we have a dance reherseal too! Let's go" said Jimin holding Janelle's hand. Those two left to the dance room for another couple dance.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafetaria. I need food" said Kuro walking to the cafetaria with Rap Monster beside her. Rap Monster demanded explanation from Kuro about YuJin.

"So...just us i guess" said Hyori awkward. She never really got alone with J-Hope before so even though J-Hope always pranked her, she didn't know a single thing about J-Hope at all.

"Yeah, i usually doing prank to you right now. Well, guess no morning prank today" said J-Hope. Hyori glared at J-Hope. "Pranked me today and you'll die"

"By who? You? In case you forget, i'm a boy so i'm so damn much stronger than you" teased J-Hope. Hyori tried to control her anger. "Not by me. Even though i'd love to do it but someone will do it for me"

"Really? Who? Kuro-ssi?" asked J-Hope curiously

"Someone. You'll see..." said Hyori walking away from there. J-Hope ran after her because of curiousity.

"Who? A he/she?" asked J-Hope but Hyori just shrugged her shoulder. "Don't know~"

"Yah! I'm curious!" said J-Hope pissed since Hyori wouldn't answer

"I said you'll see. Just wait for now" said Hyori sticking her tongue out to J-Hope

"Ugh, you are so annoying!" said J-Hope. Hyori rolled her eyes in annoyance and quickly ran away from J-Hope.

"Yah!!! Aish, how dare she leave me alone!" whined J-Hope walking after Hyori. He was curious who was this person Hyori talked about.

***

"Hyori-ssi, since you are free right now, please return these books to my desk" said her history teacher. Hyori cursed inside. That old man interrupted her lunch break.

'Damn annoying old man. How dare you interrupt my meal! I wish you'll be bald forever!" cursed Hyori while walking to the teacher's office.

"Woow, look heavy" said Suga looking at Hyori. "and sooo many books too" add V.

"What an unlucky girl you are" teased J-Hope. Hyori really wanna threw those books to J-Hope's face.

"Shut it, Hopey! Just go hoping around with bunnies" mocked Hyori walking away from there. Annoyed, J-Hope tackled Hyori down. All the books on her hand fell too. Suga and V looked at each other while J-Hope just laughed.

"Take that! Who says you can mock me?" said J-Hope still laughing. Suga and V was about to helped Hyori when a tall chinese boy came.

"Wow! He is one freaky tall dude" said V with a nod from Suga. That chinese boy pushed J-Hope from the back and went to help Hyori picking up the books.

"What the-?! Yah! How dare you push me?! Who do you think you are, dude?" said J-Hope mad. Suga and V ran away from there and went to looked for Rap Monster and Kuro.

"It's your fault for tackling her" said that chinese boy not even looking at J-Hope. That pissed J-Hope even more.

"Yah! It's not like you have any close relationship with that unlucky girl" said J-Hope receiving a glare from Hyori. "Shut up! Just go the hell away from here already. You are lucky i need to bring this to the teacher's office. Or else i'll make you pay for tackling me down!". J-Hope just rolled his eyes boredly. When Hyori wanted to stand up, she fell again since she twisted her right ankle when she fell.

"Are you okay? Need my help?" asked that chinese boy to Hyori. J-Hope looked slightly worried seeing the painful expression in Hyori's face.

"Gwenchana...but i guess i twist my right ankle" answered Hyori. That boy helped Hyori up and was about to took her to the infirmary when the others arrived.

"What happen, Hyori unnie?" asked Kuro confused

"What did you do this time, J-Hope hyung?!" asked Rap Monster a little bit mad seeing Hyori limping

"That crazy guy pushed Hyori down and made her twisted her ankle" answered the chinese boy. Hyori nodded.

"What?!" said V and Janelle and Jungkook at the same time. "Gwenchana, it's not that bad...i hope" said Hyori

"Why did you do it hyung? Now you injured Hyori noona's ankle" scold Jimin. J-Hope just shrugged. "I just tackled her. It's her own fault for twisting her own ankle"

If it was possible, Yura's expression turned darker each second. "You are dead! You hear me?! You hurted her so you're dead meat now!". Jin quickly calmed her girl down. "Play nice, okay? I'm sure he didn't expect Hyori-ssi to twist her ankle"

"Guys, better to take her to infirmary now" suggested Suga

Kuro grabbed J-Hope' collar and glared at him. "After this, you are dead meat". Kuroster, JiElle, and YuJin followed the chinese boy taking Hyori to the infirmary.

"What?" asked J-Hope seeing the weird look in Suga's and V's and Jungkook's face

"Why hyung did it? Poor Hyori noona" said Jungkook

"Well, more important, who is that chinese dude?" asked Suga

"New student? Never saw him before" asked V

"I didn't mean to hurt her and i don't know who that mysterious annoying dude just now too" answered J-Hope. Jungkook patted J-Hope's shoulder. "After this, Janelle noona and the others gonna kill hyung". J-Hope shuddered a little hearing Jungkook.

***

"Damn that Hopey guy! My ankle needs a month to heal now!" cursed Hyori. The chinese boy Hyori's back trying to soothe her.

"Jiminnie, you should help Hyori unnie to heal faster like you" said Janelle clasping her hand. Jimin pinched Janelle's cheek seeing how cute Janelle's expression.

"Stop the mushy act please? Sick person here" reminded Rap Monster. Jimin just looked at Rap Monster boredly. "Old man" that earned Jimin a death glare from Rap Monster.

"Who are you? Are you a close friend to Vina unnie? If not, i'll break your bone for touching her" said Kuro to the chinese boy

"Ah! He is Wu Yifan, my childhood friend" introduced Hyori

"You guys can just call me Kris. Everyone called me that" add Kris

"Ah, Kris oppa? That Kris oppa that used to played with Hyori unnie?" asked Yura as if she remembered something. Kris nodded at Yura. "Don't tell me you are Yura! The Yura that sticked to Hyori?" asked Kris back. Yura nodded while Jin just looked confusedly at Kris.

"How you know Yura?" asked Jin slightly jealous. JiElle and Kuroster just watching since they didn't know anything too.

"Well, Hyori is my friend before i moved to U.S and Yura sometimes played with me and Hyori too. And i used to sleep over at Hyori's house too" answered Kris. Hyori and Yura nodded.

"I miss you like hell, dude. You were like missing from this world for about 6 years long. At least you can send some letters to me" said Yura

"Sorry, i forgot Hyori's adress so yeah........at least i'm back now" said Kris. Hyori hugged Kris tight. "I miss you so so much. Why the hell do you move so long? I'm gonna kick your later"

Kris laughed hearing Yura and Hyori. "You two are a gangster now? I still can't believe it"

"Yeah, we are a gangster. With Janelle and Kuro too. Kuro is our gang leader" answered Hyori. Kuro gave a slight nod to Kris.

"Nice meeting you two. Thank you for looking after Hyori and Yura all this time" said Kris

"Not a big problem. We are friends after all" answered Janelle with a nod from Kuro

"Why are you here? Gonna live here again?" asked Yura. Kris nodded. "That and i'm engaged to Hyori too". Everyone in there shocked hearing Kris.

"Say what?!" asked JiElle and Kuroster and Jin. Hyori nodded since she already knew and Yura just looked at Kris and Hyori.

"Well, about time you come back dude. Take good care of my Unnie" said Yura patted Kris shoulder. Though she needed to lift up to accomplished that.

***

"Ugh, so hard walking with this damn stick" whined Hyori. Kris put his hand around Hyori to secured Hyori. Just in a week, Kris already became famous with his look. Too bad he already taken by Hyori. The whole school knew about their engaged news too.

"Why you won't let me punch J-Hope-ssi back then?" asked Kris

"Because i'll kick him hard right after my ankle heal" answered Hyori fuming with anger

"I'll go pick you up at breaks then?" asked Kris. Hyori nodded and Kris walked off to his class. Even though he had same age with Hyori, he had different class with her.

"Awww, lovey dovey since morning" teased J-Hope. Hyori was about to stabbed J-Hope with her stick before he ran away quickly.

"Stupid annoying guy" murmured Hyori while taking a seat beside Jin. She decided to sat beside Jin so no girls would dare to flirt Jin.

"You mean J-Hope? I thought you gonna date him. You two always fighting with each other like Kuroster. Who knew you had a fiancè" said Jin

"I would never date that annoying guy" said Hyori sternly. Jin just shrugged and turned his attention to the teacher.

***

"Unnie, why you didn't tell me you gonna be engaged to Kris oppa?" asked Yura when she and Hyori arrived at home. Kris already went back to his house after helping Hyori back home.

"Well, i didn't know too at first. Remember my last promise with Kris before he move? That i'll agree to marry him when he gets back here?" asked Hyori. Yura nodded so Hyori continued. "Well, i never guess even up 'till now he still love me. I mean, i do know he likes me when we were little. But, i guess he'll stop when he grew up. Instead, he asked my parents' permission to marry me. And they approved it since they knew Kris well"

"But...i thought you like him back? Weren't you two always stick together when little? Like me and Mirae?" asked Yura

"Well, not to the extend of loving him. I admit i had a crush on him. But not now i guess. It had been so long since i last meet him" answered Hyori

"Well, that's true. But, he looks kinda much more handsome now. And much taller too" said Yura

"I'm gonna tell Jin oppa what you told me just now" teased Hyori. Yura glared at Hyori making Hyori laughed. "You talk more now after you date Jin oppa. I'm happy for you. You should forget your past soon and have fun with Jin oppa" said Hyori patting Yura's head. Yura just nodded before left to her room.

'I wonder if i still like him or not' thought Hyori to herself. She just shrugged and left to her room too.

 

"Yah! Why are you so late like a turtle?" mocked J-Hope. This time, the history teacher asked help to J-Hope and Hyori. And J-Hope annoyed seeing how slow Hyori walked.

"Shut up! It's your fault too. If you didn't tackle me, i won't walk this slow damnit" replied Hyori glaring at J-Hope

"So what! It's your fault for being so weak" said J-Hope started walking faster. Hyori had a hard time catching up to J-Hope.

"Walk slower you jerk! Or i'll leave you alone!" whined Hyori. J-Hope sighed and walk more slowly. "Slowpoke!"

Hyori glared at J-Hope and hit him with her stick. But, because of that, she was about to fell again. This time, J-Hope catched her by reflex. "Phew, that's close" said J-Hope

"Thank you, though it's your fault for avoid it" said Hyori. J-Hope rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Want me to let you go and fall?"

Hyori hugged him by reflex. "I'll stab you if you dare to do it. But still, thank you for helping me"

"Sorry i tackled you and made you twisted your ankle too" apologised J-Hope. Hyori smiled. "It's okay"

"What are you two doing?" asked Kris when seeing those two hugging. He quickly snatched Hyori away from J-Hope and glared at him.

"Wow, chill dude. I was saving your girl" said J-Hope when seeing Kris' murderous look

"Yeah, sure, i'm so believe you" said Kris sarcastically. He carried Hyori on his arm before walked away from there.

"Yah, i can walk by myself" said Hyori but Kris wouldn't replied her

"Are you jealous? J-Hope is just my fighting buddy, not more" said Hyori trying to make Kris talked

"I am jealous. I love you ever since we were little and even though you agreed to be engaged to me, you never say you love me too. If you just feel pity towards me, better we cancel the engagement" said Kris. Hyori hugged Kris. She didn't knew why her heart felt so hurt.

"Don't say that! I just didn't realise my feeling for you up 'till now. I do love you back" said Hyori. Kris stopped and put Hyori down.

"You mean it? You love me back?" asked Kris. Hyori nodded and hugged Kris. "Ne! That's why don't you dare cancel the engagement"

Kris pat Hyori's head. "Why would i do it? I wanna spend my life with you". Hyori smiled. "Me too"

 

"HyoRis moment!" said Yura peeking from behind the wall. Jin chuckled seeing Yura.

"No, KriNana moment" said Janelle peeking like Yura

"But... I wanna call them HyoRis" said Yura. Janelle turned to Yura. "But i want KriNana"

"Just use both then" said Jimin. Jin nodded.

"Jiminnie so smart. I'll call them with KriNana" said Janelle smiling to Jimin. Jimin hugged Janelle.

"Make a nickname for me, baby Janelle" said Jimin. Yura and Jin left those two already.

Janelle whispered to Jimin. Jimin blushed hearing his nickname from Janelle. "You are so cute. Call me by that name from now on"

Janelle blushed. "I'll try then" Jimin hugged Janelle and left from there too.

 

'My Jimin bear'

 

 

Next chap~ Lucjy i can write today^^ Hehehe, the next couple of my sis and her bias, Kris. Sorry if i insert Kris here since she loves Kris so much >< Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing my story^^ I love u guys~