Dance of Two

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"Noona, wanna join the dance club?" asked Jungkook when he was walking together with Janelle to the dance room

"Eh?! But noona can't dance, Kookie" answered Janelle. She never dance before. And the other kids probably dance better than her. Especially that annoying Jimin.

"But Kookie wanna see noona dance. And noona will have a reason to wander around the dance room without having Jimin hyung to insult noona" persuaded Jungkook. He meant everything he said. He didn't know why but he cared for Janelle. Not as a boy but as a dongsaeng.

"But Kookie...noona will just embarass myself there. And noona will see that annoying hyung of yours too there" whined Janelle

"Ugh, but Kookie wants to be with noona! Noona doesn't wanna be around Kookie?" said Jungkook pretending to be sad

"Aish, noona loves Kookie as a dongsaeng. But, Kookie will helps noona dance okay?" said Janelle gave up seeing Jungkook's sad puppy eyes.

"Kookie will! Don't worry, noona, Kookie will always be with noona in the practice room" said Kookie happily

"Kookie is so cute. Gomawo Kookie for being my cute dongsaeng" said Janelle while hugging Kookie. Kookie hugged back happily. Somewhere near there, a pair of eyes watched them with jealousy.

***

"Ugh, i should have denied Kookie's request. Kookie sick today so i'll have to enter the club alone" said Janelle while wandering around the club room. She was thinking whether she should enter or not.

"Stop walking already! You make my head hurts" said Jimin in annoyance while seeing Janelle wandering around from before. Janelle cursed her bad luck for having to met that annoying boy out of all the club's member.

"Shut it, dude! I was thinking should i go in or not before you interrupt me" said Janelle sarcastically

"Whatever" said Jimin shrugging his shoulders

"I'll just reject Kookie's invitation then tomorrow when he's here" said Janelle about to leave that place

"Wait!" said Jimin holding Janelle's arm. Somehow Jimin's action made Janelle blush. But she quickly erased it.

"What?" said Janelle pretending to be annoyed when inside she was screaming in happiness Jimin held her arm

"Kookie will be mad at me if i make you reject him. I'll accompany you enter then. Beside, i'm the club's president too" said Jimin while dragging Janelle inside. Janelle gave up and let Jimin dragged her.

Right in front of the door, Janelle stopped. "But...i never dance before". Jimin stopped too and turned back to Janelle. "Then practice her and be an awesome dancer in the future. Don't worry, i bet you can be an awesome dancer. Though i still more awesome then you". Janelle smiled before let Jimin dragged her again.

"Everyone, we have a new member. Please welcome her well and help her" said Jimin. Everyone cheered for Janelle. Especially the boys.

"Now, dance even just a little so i know how bad or how well you can dance" said Jimin while turning on the music

"Just...don't laugh, okay? Since this is my first time dancing" said Janelle. She closed her eyes and let her body moved as the music played. Once the music stopped, Janelle opened her eyes and waiting for Jimin's comment.

"Hmm, quite good for a beginner. Just watch more dance video so you can have more dance moves and i'll help you match your steps with the music. Understand?" said Jimin while actually smiling to Janelle. And Janelle swore that Jimin looked so much more handsome when smiling.

"Okay, i will once i'm at home" answered Janelle. Jimin turned to the other member. "Now, back to practice everyone!". Janelle about to joined the other when Jimin continued. "And Janelle, you make a right decision by joining this club". That day, Janelle practiced happily. And watched many dance videos too.

***

"Noona, sorry i didn't accompany you yesterday" apologised Jungkook while bowing to Janelle

"Kookie, it's fine. Your hyung actually helping noona yesterday. Praised noona too" said Janelle smiling when remembering the event yesterday. Jungkook tilted his head. "Hyung praised noona?! Jimin hyung?! Noona's no.1 enemy?!". Janelle nodded.

Jungkook still couldn't believe it. "Hyun never praised me before. Or anyone. Only noona". Janelle about to said something when they saw Jimin walking towards them.

"Molester, see you today at the dance club, okay? I wanna teach you new moves" said Jimin before walked away. Janelle felt like in heaven.

"Mm, okay" answered her with a smile. But disappeared when she saw Jungkook sulking. "What's wrong?"

"Hyung forgot me! He didn't greet me at all!" pouted Jungkook. Janelle ruffled Jungkook's hair. "But noona is here for Kookie. Stop pouting okay?". Kookie nodded and they walked to class together.

***

"For our Christmas concert, i want a pair to be the lead dancers on stage. And after seeing you guys practiced for 2months, i choose Jimin and Janelle to be the lead dancers. That's why you two gonna keep practicing from tomorrow until the time comes" said the choreographer. Jimin and Janelle just nodded before left the room.

"Ugh, noona will be busier with Jimin hyung than me" sulked Jungkook

"But it's not noona who choose it, Kookie. Mianhae" said Janelle. Jungkook quickly hugged Janelle. "But Kookie feels happy for noona too. Hwaiting noona"

Suddenly, someone dragged Jungkook away from Janelle. "Sorry, annoying girl, but we have a group meeting so we need to borrow Kookie" said Jimin

"Okay, i gotta see my friends too anyway" said Janelle. Jungkook waved at her as Jimin dragged him away. Janelle just laughed seeing it.

"My Jane, we haven't seen you for awhile. You always busy with dance practice and with Jungkookie" whined Hyori. Janelle just smiled. She missed her friends too and felt bad she couldn't hang around them more often.

"Where's Kuro and Yura?" asked Janelle. Hyori just shrugged. "All i know is that RM takes Kuro with him. But, Yura, well....Jin probably annoyed her again" answered Hyori

"Those two are dating?" asked Janelle shocked

"Kuroster? Yes, they are a couple since around a month ago" answered Hyori. Janelle got more confused than before.

"Kuroster? Is she Kuro's lil sis?" asked Janelle completely clueless. Hyori laughed hearing this. "No, My Jane, Kuroster is Kuro and RM couple name made by Yura" answered Hyori once she stopped laughing

"Ooooo, so, those two are missing at our meeting?" asked Janelle. Not long, they could saw Jin and Yura walking together. More likely Jin chased Yura again.

"Ugh, stop following me and just go home" said Yura annoyed. Jin had been following her for the whole day at school.

"Home? Don't you guys have a meeting? Jimin said you guys have a group meeting" asked Janelle. Jin looked confused. "The meeting was held yesterday. Not today since Kuroster went on a date"

Yura suddenly stomped Jin's foot. "You can't call them Kuroster. Go get yourself another couple name for them" said Yura while leaving Jin

"Aish, Yura, it's hurt. And stop running away already" said Jin while running after Yura. Janelle and Hyori just looked at them in disbelief.

"Jin is...." Hyori couldn't finish her sentence."....chasing after Yura?" continued Janelle. Those two just shrugged and walked away. Janelle still wondered why Jimin taking Jungkook away and lied to her. But at least Jimin stop calling her molester. Though he called her annoying girl, but still an improvement.

"Wanna buy bubble tea?" asked Hyori. Janelle nodded right away.

***

"6,7,8.....and stop! Okay, enough practice for today. You two can go home now" said the choreographer. Jimin and Janelle bowed before left the room.

"Kookie?! Why are you still here?" asked Jimin when seeing Jungkook standing near the door

"Waiting for noona. Mian hyung, but i already promised noona to walk with her today. I'll walk home with hyung tomorrow okay?" requested Jungkook

"Okay, hyung will go home with V then. Take care you two and see you tomorrow Janelle-ya" said Jimin while walking away

Those two started to walked away too. "So, noona, next week is the big day. Noona and Jimin hyung done practicing yet?" asked Jungkook

"Yup, just making it more perfect for the concert" answered Janelle

"Ah! I just realised something, Jimin hyung called noona with name!" said Jungkook suddenly. Janelle blushed again hearing this.

'What the hell happening to me?! Why my heart beats so fast and my cheeks feel hot? Ugh, what is that annoying boy doing to me?!' thought Janelle

 

"Hyung, please rest" requested V

"Yeah, that way your foot can heal better" said Suga

"But i need to practice for the concert" said Jimin trying to stood up

"Jiminnie! Just rest for now. The doctor said your foot need at least two weeks to heal" said J-Hope

"I can't perform then, J-Hope hyung" said Jimin

"It's your fault for falling of from a tree. Why do you climb the tree anyway?" asked Jin

"Jin hyung not helping at all" said Jimin while rolling his eyes in annoyance

"Jimin! Just rest now! Take a break from school and dancing! Who knows it will heal faster than expected" ordered RM. Jimin laid down again but sulking now.

"I bring noona with me" said Jungkook while holding Janelle. Janelle shocked seeing Jimin's foot. "What happen?!" asked Janelle

"He twist his foot this morning. Pabo Jiminnie" said J-Hope

"It will at least take two weeks to heal" said V

"Janelle-ssi, please told him to rest for now. We are afraid if Jimin force his foot to dance, it will take more time to heal later" asked Suga

"Okay, i will try. But, who gonna dance with me then?" asked Janelle

"Kookie" answered Jimin a little annoyed. Well, not little but super annoyed. Jungkook pointed himself. "Me?! Yaaay, i can dance with noona!"

"Kookie, let's leave Janelle-ssi and Jiminnie for now. Wanna go grab a donut? I think the school's canteen sell it" said Jin while taking Jungkook with him. The other followed them.

"Oh! RM-ssi, Kuro looking for you in school. Somehow she looked pissed. You pranked her again?" asked Janelle. Rap Monster grinned. "I just took her text book with me since she ignored me yesterday". Janelle just shook her head seeing Kuroster.

"Mianhae, Janelle-ya, i can't dance with you though we have been practicing for the concert" apologised Jimin. Janelle walked towards Jimin's bed.

"It's fine. I can dance with Kookie. We actually practics together sometimes. All we need is to match our steps together" said Janelle trying to reassured Jimin

"But all our practice will be a waste then. I'll dance with you at the concert" said Jimin

"If you do that, you can hurt your foot again. And it will take more time to heal. Just rest okay?" said Janelle started to be annoyed

"Don't worry, i'll make sure my foot is healthy at that time" persisted Jimin. This really made Janelle mad.

"Listen! I don't care your foot is gonna be healthy that time or not. Just rest and stop putting pressure at your foot. We can still dance another time. It's not like i'm leaving this school soon or anything. Just rest!" said Janelle annoyed

"I can't, okay! I can't let you dance with Kookie!" said Jimin annoyed too

"Wae?" asked Janelle confused now

"Because i'm jealous!" both Jimin and Janelle shocked. Jimin cursed himself for saying something stupid.

"Jealous? Because i'm close with Kookie? But why?" asked Janelle. Somehow her hearts beat faster.

"Because, unknowingly, i fall for you. I don't know why or when, but i know i love you. And i'm jealous seeing you together with Kookie. That's why i always pick a fight with you. So, stop being too close to Kookie and let me dance with you. I have been dying to be able to dance with you" confessed Jimin. Janelle didn't care if she was blushing again. She quickly hugged Jimin.

"I don't know yet, but i think i'm falling for you too. And i'd be delighted to dance with you but i don't want the pain to gets worse. If the doctor allowed, i'll dance with you at the concert, okay?" said Janelle smiling. Jimin brushed Janelle's hair and nodded.

"I KNEW IT ALREADY!!" screamed Kookie. Suga quickly covered Kookie's mouth. The fifth of them run away from there. Yura and Hyori looked weirdly at the five boys. "Where's baby Jane?" asked Yura. The boys pointed to the nurse office.

"Ah~ They are dating now?" asked Hyori

"No, they are rolling around now" answered J-Hope while sticking his tongue out to Hyori. "Ugh! YOU ARE DEAD!!" yelled Hyori while running after J-Hope.

"Come on, Kookie, hyung will buy you doughnuts" said V. Kookie followed happily

"JiElle~ yeah, JiElle" said Yura. Jin tilted his head. "Jiminnie and Janelle-ssi's couple name?". Yura nodded before left from there too.

"Hey, what's ours?" asked Jin. But, as usual, Yura ignored him again.

***

"Your foot heals just in a week. How you do it hyung?" asked V

"Hmm, rest, medicine, and support from my girlfriend" answered Jimin while smiling to blushing Janelle. V left the mushy couple and looked for someone.

"Well, congratulation to you two. The show is a big succes and everyone loves the dance" said Kuro congratulating the couple.

"Thanks Kuro, but....what happen to RM-ssi face?" asked Janelle. Jimin laughed seeing Rap Monster's face. "OMG! Hyung, hahahahaha, what happen to your eye?" asked Jimin still laughing

"Kuro punched me after i stole her text books and made her punished by the teacher" answered Rap Monster. Kuro grinned at Rap Monster before hugged him. Kuroster left not long after.

"Well, as Yura said, badass couple. I don't understand their way of loving each other" said Janelle

"At least we aren't like that. We are...huggable and pokeable couple JiElle~" said Jimin while backhugging Janelle making Janelle blush again

 

Yaaay, next chap^^ only a few more chappies and this fic is officially over. Hehehehe, thanks for reading and subscribing it^^ and for the comments too^^