The Truth

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

"Argh! Stupid alarm clock!" whine Kuro when she woke up. She threw her alarm clock to the floor since it wouldn't shut up. She went to the bathroom to brushed her teeth and took a bath. After done, she had a quick breakfast. Since she was to lazy to made breakfast, she just ate cereal. She didn't care if school started 10 minutes more. After all, she hated school.

"Yah, kiddo, you still hear?" asked Rap Monster from outside. Kuro just ignored him and kept eating. Even when Rap Monster banged the door, Kuro still ignored him.

"You will get your lesson for messing with me" mumble Rap Monster. He blocked the door with a thick wood so Kuro couldn't open the door. Both front door and back door without Kuro knowing. After making sure Kuro probably need hours to got out, he left for school.

After 5 minutes of eating breakfast, Kuro took her school bag and heading for the door. When she turned the knob. But, it she couldn't open it no matter how hard she tried. "That annoying neighbor! I'll get you back once i get out". She spent two hours trying to open her door.

"Take my revenge you annoying kid" said Rap Monster on the way to school. Suga who walked with him just confused seeing the statissfied look on Rap Monster face.

***

"Argh, stupid old teacher. Why order me out of the students here?!" whined Hyori on the way to library. She came to school to early and accidentally met her history teacher. He ordered Hyori to brought his books back to library. And that books weren't light either. Hyori spotted J-Hope near the library smirking at her. But, she decided to ignore him. She was still mad about the prank.

"Argh, who cares? I'll just put the book here then" said Hyori. She didn't know where to put the books and the library was still empty.

"Okay, this is weird. Why i can't open the door now?" asked Hyori to no one. She started to panicked. But, she finally knew what happen.

"That hopey guy must be locking the door from outside. How can i get out now? Jump from the 3rd floor?" Hyori tried to find another idea. But, no use at all. She only knew to broke the door to got out.

"Should i break this door then? Oh, well, nothing to lose anyway" she started to kick and hit the door. While J-Hope ran to the class while laughing all the way there.

***

Janelle found herself in front of the dance room again. She hated herself for liking Jimin's dance. But, what done is done. She didn't know that Jimin was an annoying person. Moreover, a gangster too.

"Should i take a peek too today?" wonder Janelle. She walked around while thinking. She accidentally bumped with Jungkook.

"Aww, it hurts" said both of them. Janelle quickly looked up to saw who bumped into her. And she smiled when seeing Jungkook.

"Kookie, you are here too?" asked Janelle with a smile in her face. Jungkook smiled too when seeing Janelle.

"Noona~" said Jungkook smiling. Janelle hugged Jungkook afterwards. "You are so cute" said Janelle while pinching both Jungkook's cheeks.

"Noona, it hurts" whined Jungkook while rubbing his cheeks. But, he still smiled to Janelle.

"Yah! Stay away from my dongsaeng!" said Jimin when seeing Janelle and Jungkook together.

"Aish! Why am i so unlucky that i meet you again?" whined Janelle. She started to be annoyed just seeing Jimin's face.

"Hyung, don't be rude to Noona" said Jungkook. Jimin just looked at Jungkook weirdly.

"What have you done to him? Brain washed him to like you?" asked Jimin to Janelle

"Yah! He is my dongsaeng too. And he likes me without me brain washing him too. He is too nice to hang around jerk like you" mocked Janelle

Jimin started to be mad too. "Yah, he shouldn't be near a molester like you too!"

Those two started to mocked each other and Jungkook decided to left looking for the others. Jimin the first to noticed Jungkook wasn't there anymore. So, he left to searched for him and Janelle following him, still fighting with each other.

***

"Kookie, where's Jimin hyung?" asked V once he saw Jungkook. Jungkook was the closest to Jimin. So, usually they like to hang out together.

"Fighting with Janelle noona" answered Jungkook

"With who?" asked V and Suga

"Janelle noona. The two of them start bickering when they see each other" answered Jungkook

"Janelle not with Kuro and Hyori?" asked Jin

Rap Monster and J-Hope laughed hearing this. "I locked Kuro inside her house" "I locked Hyori in the library". The other looked shocked hearing this.

"Then, where is Yura?" asked Mirae. They all looked clueless.

"Maybe she's late?" asked Jin

"Kookie, here you are" said Jimin when he got there. No sign of Janelle behind him.

"Jimin, where's Janelle?" asked J-Hope confused

"She met Yura on the way and go with her" answered Jimin

"I guess Kuro still locked in her house then" said Rap Monster smiling

"Hyung, i think you are wrong. Look there" said V pointing to Kuro. And for once, Rap Monster got scared at his enemy. Maybe since Kuro looked like she could kill even the police or the army. She looked so scary and pissed.

"Oh, !" said J-Hope when he spotted Hyori behind Kuro. Her face looked scary too and pissed. Janelle and Yura walking quite far behind. Lucky Janelle not mad at Jimin anymore.

"Damn annoying guy! Imma gonna break you to pieces!" cursed Kuro. Hyori seemed cursing at J-Hope too. V and Mirae started to walked away from the scene while Suga, J-Hope,  and Jungkook ready to protect Rap Monster from Kuro and Hyori.

"You guys, we can talk peacefully" said Jimin, trying to calm Kuro and Hyori. Those two girls just glared at him. Yura stood near V and Mirae while Janelle kept walking to protect Kuro.

"Kiddo, you think i'm scared at you?" asked Rap Monster after he recover from his shock

"I'll make you scared at me like all the other students here" threatened Kuro. Rap Monster just laughed.

"Unfortunately, i'm not average student. I'm their boss, they scared of me. And you will too" said Rap Monster. Kuro kept walking to Rap Monster, ready to punch him. But, Suga and Jungkook held both Kuro's hands. Janelle and Hyori quickly running to help Kuro.

"Don't you see that there's six of us and three of you?" asked Rap Monster. Kuro looked even more annoyed. Hyori pushed J-Hope while Janelle pushed Suga. Jungkook seemed lost. He didn't know which one to help.

"All of you! Stop at once!" yelled the principal. Jimin who stood near the principal, seemed shocked seeing the principal there. While Jin looked at both Yura and the principal.

"When i get back here, all of you better stop fighting. Yura! Come with me to my office" said the principal. Yura left not long after the principal. Kuro glared at both the principal and Rap Monster. They looked like about to fight again before Jin stopped them.

"You guys need to stop. The more you guys fight, the more punishment Yura will get" said Jin

"How do you know this?" asked Kuro

"I follow her to the principal's office once. And she agreed she will take all you guys punishments" answered Jin

"But, why would she do that?" asked V

"Mirae, you are her childhood friend, right? You must know it right?" asked Suga to Mirae. Mirae looked at Hyori.

"Not only me, Hyori unnie knows this too" answered Mirae

"Know what exactly?" asked Janelle confused. Hyori kept silence so, Mirae answered. "Yura's dark past"

"What dark past?" asked Kuro. The boys looked at each other.

"Her dark past that changed her to be like this" answered Hyori. All of them waiting for Hyori to continue, but Hyori kept silent again.

"She wasn't like this before. Well, she never like to talk much since little. But, at least she still smile or laugh sometimes" said Mirae

"So, why is she like this now?" asked Jimin

"Her parents. They never love Yura since she was born from an 'accident'. Yura never laugh or smile much when they told Yura this. But, what's worse was when she was 8"

"What happened back then?" asked Jungkook

"Her parents sold her" answered Hyori. Everyone seemed shocked hearing this.

"Her parents did what?!" asked Kuro and Janelle shocked

"They sold Yura but luckily, Hyori's parents kind enough to took Yura from her parents. From that day onwards, she never smile or even laugh. Or having emotions in her. And she will do anything to protect Hyori since she live with Hyori. Even if it means to sacrifice her freedom or life. She told me this before i moved away" said Mirae finished her story

"Hyori, why you never tell us about this before?" asked Kuro

"Because, Yura never like it if anyone talks about her past" answered Hyori

"Not meaning to interrupt but has anyone seen Jin hyung?" asked V. They searched all over the place but couldn't find him.

***

"Stupid principal and his stupid punishments" said Yura while walking away from the principal's office. The principal added some new punishments for her. And this also meant that she couldn't go home with Hyori and Janelle again. Or with Mirae.

"I know everything now" said Jin behind Yura. Yura seemed shocked before finally recovered. Yura glared at Jin.

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Yura annoyed

"Now, i know all about you. Including your past" answered Jin. If possible, Yura's face got darker and colder than usual.

"Never come to see me again" said Yura while walking away from Jin

"You know that i'll get close to you again, right? I'll make you full of emotion again" Yura just looked at Jin before walked away

"Believe me, i will" said Jin to himself. He left that place too not long after that.

 

Next chap^^ Sorry, this chap is a failure to me. hehehhee and next chap is one pairing only^^