Prologue

Bangtan Boys VS Bangtan Girls

The students were lining up in the front gate. They were waiting for the new girls that would be transferred here. Many rumors spread about them. They were the strongest girl gang around and that they had no mercy when they were fighting with the other gang. No other girl gangs dared to interrupted them or angered them.

The stongest one among them were their leader. Nobody knew her real name except her gang member. Everyone called her Kuroshi and she was the younger there too. Never messed up with her or her friends if you wanna live.

The other members who went to fought alongside her were Hyori and Janelle. The two of them were like a fighting group. Together with Kuroshi, they could take down a whole gang consisted of 20 girls or more. Even with their bare hands.

The last one was Yura. She never fought before. But that didn't make her the weakest among them. She never fought unless her strength were needed. And she acted as their nurse too.

"What's with all the ruckus here?" asked Rap Monster. He was the leader of Bangtan Boys, the strongest boy gang around here. And also the only gang here in Bangtan School.

"Don't you guys know that the famous girl gang gonna come here today?" asked one of the stundents back. Rap Monster quickly grabbed that student's collar. "Answer me when i answer you!"

"The famous girl gang are coming here. That's why we are waiting here to see them" answer that student. Rap Monster let go and that student quickly ran away from there.

"Yah, you should control your anger better. Fighting won't solve anything" said Jin, the oldest member in Bangtan Boys. Same like Yura, he rarely joined a fight.

"Fighting does solve everything! It makes the other scared of us and won't oppose us" said Rap Monster. Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance before left to the other member.

"Hyung, don't you want to see those girls too? I heard that they are as strong as us" said Jungkook in awe. He was the youngest member there.

"They are girls! Of course we are stronger than those girls" said Suga to Jungkook. Rap Monster nodded hearing Suga's words.

"Still, i wanna see them. I'm curious at how they look" said Jungkook. Jimin who stood near there, ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Let's go and see them then" said Jimin and both of them left to joined the other students.

"I wonder how strong they are. Other girl gangs are scared by them. They must be pretty strong" said V. He was the only member in Bangtan Boys that never fought before. The other thought that he was too innocent and cute to fought alongside them. So, they made V acted as their nurse.

"I wonder if i can prank them. More students mean more people to be pranked" said J-Hope. V smacked J-Hope in the head. "Yah, if they attack you, we won't help you anymore. Such a prankster" nagged V. J-Hope just grinned hearing V.

"And there are only 4 member, right? I wonder how they can bring down a gang consist of 20 members" wonder Suga

"They are just a rumor and people tend to exaggerate things. So, don't believe it" said Rap Monster. Suga just shrugged and left to searched for Jimin and Jungkook.

"Yah, RM, don't you want to meet them?" asked J-Hope

"Yeah, maybe you'll fall in love with one of the member" said V

"I will never fall in love with them. I'll only date a girl who is able to beat me" said Rap Monster. J-Hope and V looked at each other before laughed their asses off.

"What's so funny guys?" asked Jin confused

"Rap Monster will be single forever" answered J-Hope between his laugh. Jin became more confused by this.

"What J-Hope hyung means is that Rap Monster will always be single since he only wants to date a girl who can beat him" answer V after he stopped laughing

"Well, maybe Kuro can. I heard that she once beat up 10 girls alone just with a bare hands" answered Jin. J-Hope and V looked at Jin in disbelieved.

"Hyung, you should stop listening to rumors. They all aren't true" said Rap Monster. Jin just looked at Rap Monster for a seconde before he left.

"Yah, Hyung, if you don't wanna see the girls, then we will" said V when the girls finally arrived in the front gate. All the other students made way for Bangtan Boys to passed.

"Wow!!" said Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook when they saw the girls. Even they felt not to messed around with those girls.

"I guess the rumors are true" said Jin. Suga nodded, signaling that he agreed with Jin.

"Ah, that girl in front must be the leader" said V while pointing to Kuro

The first one to enter was Kuro. She looked so cute and so harmless. Behind her, walked Hyori and Janelle. Hyori was the tallest among them and looked pissed seeing the boys drooling over her. While Janelle looked so cute like Kuro and so fragile. But, something on her gaze made the boys believed that she was the right hand of Kuro. And the last to enter was Yura. She looked like not care with her surrounding and so cold.

"Yah, can't you all just leave us at peace!" yelled Kuro when seeing the students blocking their way. Scared, all the student left except for Bangtan Boys.

"So, i guess you guys are the gang here" said Hyori while looking at the seven boys one by one

"If you guys wanna live, you guys better not mess with us" said Janelle with serious expression on her face

"Who do you think you guys are?! We are the most powerful gang here!" yelled Rap Monster. He really hate those girls guts.

"Are you deaf or anything? Just leave us alone and we will spare you guys" said Kuro. That made Rap Monster more mad. He didn't care if he fought a girl.

"Say that again and i'll punch you for sure!" yelled Rap Monster

"You are deaf and stupid" mocked Kuro. Hyori and Janelle were ready to protect Kuro if Rap Monster attacked Kuro. And so is J-Hope, Suga, and Jungkook. They were ready to defend Rap Monster. Jin and Jimin just stood there and waited if the member needed their help. V walked away from there since he had no experience in fighting. While Yura just left and acted as if there weren't any person there aside of her. That pissed Rap Monster even more. He walked towards Yura but blocked by Kuro.

"If you mess with my hyung, i'll kill you right now!" threaten Kuro pointing to Yura. Jimin and Jin looked at each other while mumbling 'hyung?' and 'that girl is a boy?'.

"Don't you realise that we're six and you're only three? Or four with that coward girl? And plus we are a boy" mocked Rap Monster. Kuro glared at him for mocking her and Yura. While Hyori and Janelle busy watching Suga, Jungkook, and J-Hope's every move.

"Shut up, stupid boy! You don't know anything about hyung!" said Kuro with a death glare. Rap Monster just scoffed seeing that.

"Stop calling her hyung. She is a girl in case you are blind" mocked Rap Monster. Kuro looked so angry that her face turned red. When she was about to punch Rap Monster, the principal intrrupted them.

"Yah, all of you. You all are going in detention" said the principal firmly. "Especially you girls. This is your first day here and already fighting. Do you guys forget about what happened at your last school? You guys got expelled for fighting and rebelling"

All the boys looked annoyed hearing the word detention. While Kuro, Hyori, and Janelle just ignored the principal. They heard that so many times already.

"I told them to fight" said Yura suddenly. The principal and the boys looked at Yura weirdly. While the girls looked annoyed at Yura.

"But, your last school said that you are the quietest among them and rarely fight or rebelling too" said the principal confused. Kuro looked at Yura annoyedly.

"Don't sacrificed yourself for us again, hyung!" ordered Kuro to Yura. But Yura just ignore her.

"I'm the leader of the group. But, nobody knows that except the member. And i let Kuro to be in charge since she is more fit to the role. But, she needs to listen to my order before act. So, don't punish the other since i started this" lied Yura. All the boys looked at Yura weirdly. They were confused why Yura said that.

"Oh well, then Yura will be the only one getting the detention. Now, go to your classes and Yura, meet me after class is over" said the principal before walked inside

"What just happened?" asked Jimin confused. The other boys looked as confused as him. Even Rap Monster.

"Yura-ya, stop protecting us already!" nagged Janelle. But, Yura just walked inside, ignoring the other. Kuro wanted to ran after her but held back by Hyori.

"Let her be. After all, this all so common already. Just let her be alone for now. I know her the best" said Hyori. Kuro looked hesitant before finally listening to Hyori. The three of them finally left to their classes. Leaving the boys dumbfounded.

"What happen?" asked V coming to his friends. Suga the first one to recover.

"I think that Yura girl just protect us" answered Suga

"Eh?! Really?" asked V. Suga just nodded.

"Let's just go to our classes for now. We can ask her later" said Jin. Everyone left for their classes, wondering why their enemy saved them.

TBC~

 

Sorry if this story kinda bad. Hehehe, i hope you guys like it^^ And please subscribe or comment