My blonde angel

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

I’ve been sitting at the class waiting for my lecturer this morning. And yes, I’m attending school, of course all of my friends thought that some alien abduct me and invading my brain and take control of my body. Everybody shocked. Well, I’ve been interact with Sungjong for 4 month now, and somehow, he changed me in a weird way. Like when I said that I have no intention of attending class because I don’t like to study, he just shook his head and look at me with a disappointing expression, and the next thing I know was, I’m attending every class on the next day, and the day after, and the day after, until now. Weird right?

I also stopped my nightlife entertainment. I didn’t go clubbing anymore, I barely interact with my clubbing buddies and I stopped drinking too. Any variant of beer at my refrigerator had been replaced with milk, juice and soda. And I’m only ate cereal for breakfast, since I wake up early right now, so my brunch habit is changed become real breakfast and real lunch. Sungjong teach me to cook, awesome right? Not the heavy recipe of course, only the easy one, he’ll do the complicated one, I’m only cook light recipe for my meal whenever he’s too busy to cook for me. Sometimes when I want to eat something unusual, I’ll search the recipe at the internet and then we goes to the market to buy the ingredients and Sungjong will cook for me. I’ll got amazed every time he success to follow the recipe and create a magnificent meal. I asked once, where did he learn to cook, he just write down ‘I have to cook for my Dad and myself after my mom died’, I nodded, I mean it didn’t really answer my question right? I’m expecting he will answer with something like ‘learn from TV show’ or ‘learn from the internet’. But I guess he just born talented.

He walked Alpha once in a while, he sometimes even bring Alpha to the vet at let Alpha stayed there until the vet closed. Alpha seems to like him so much, more than Alpha like me. He can make Alpha learned a few tricks that I can even teach him verbally.

In short, Sungjong in one of a kind, a person with a lot of thing to be admired to, a person who changed me, a person who can do anything except talking. But I experienced a whole new way of communicating with him, which is comfortable for me and for him. A nice kind of conversation that I never felt before, even from my ‘talking buddies’. For summary, Sungjong is like an Angel for me.

‘Riiing… Riiiiing’ whoops, my father call me.

      Me         : Yeobeoseyo, nne appa?

      Dad        : Myung, you wake up already?

      Me         : Nne appa, I’m at the campus right now.

      Dad        : Campus? At this early? Wow! Hooking up some girls I think? Haha…

      Me         : Aniyoo~ I have class of course. Pfft~

      Dad        : Wow! That’s new. Did you drop on your head?

      Me         : Appa~ stop teasing me.

      Dad        : Ok.. Ok.. So tell me, why did you suddenly have any intention of studying?

      Me         : Nothing. Just my friend I guess, he’s kinda remind me the important of it.

      Dad        : Wow! I start to like your friend here. Introduce him to me sometimes ok?

      Me         : Nne appa, I will. By the way, why did you calling?

      Dad        : O yeah, I wanna ask you, did you lost your card?

      Me         : No I’m not. Waeyo?

Dad        : Ani, it’s just that my secretary said that your billing record is interesting lately. Instead of several billing from club like usual, lately your billing is full with groceries and stationary, and no club’s bill anymore. I think you lost your card and some random Ahjumma used it. Haha…

Me         : Aniyo appa, it was me. I often cook right now, well not me exactly, but my friend cook for us. And I need stationary for campus of course, considering that I never have a proper one before.

Dad        : Is this friend that cook for you was the same person who make you sit at the classroom?

Me         : Nne appa. His name is Sungjong.

Dad        : Well, that Sungjong boy surely had a good influence on you. Your collage buddy?

Me         : Ani, he’s not. He’s working at the vet and he also had 2 other side jobs.

Dad        : Finish his degree already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter