The List

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

I woke up early today, last night I set my alarm at 7AM and I opened my eyes at the first rang. When I walked out my room, even Alpha looked at me confusedly, well what can I say, I never woke up this early. “Alpha ah~ Hyung is very excited today” I rubbed my Alpha slowly, he is much better now, still not as healthy as before, but he will recover soon. That what Mr. Ok told me yesterday. At the vet. A vet with Sungjong on it. Sigh~ That boy, he might as good as putting a spell on me to made me acted like this.

After showering and put a nice cloth (this is actually the longest time I’ve spend in front of my drawers, seriously the longest time at my existence) I sat at the sofa in my living room. That’s the time when I realized that Sungjong never told me what time he will come. ! I’m so happy that he will come, that I don’t even bother asked for the specific time he will come. Seriously, I think my idiotic level is increasing rapidly lately, and I blame Sungjong for it. Sigh~

While waiting, I try to make a list inside my head. A list of ‘Why I have to be so attracted towards Sungjong’;

1.       He is beautiful. I do feel it weird to addressing a boy as ‘beautiful’ though, but I can’t find any other words that compatible to describe Sungjong. I mean, look at his eyes! The kind of eyes that makes you always say ‘yes’ at every demand or command that he asked –not that he ever asked anything from me though- And his nose is so perfect that I can’t even describe it. And his lips, gosh, his pink and plump lips. Umm~ What am I actually? Why did I look like a pathetic fangirl right now? Myungsoo, is this real? You actually imagine all this things inside your head? Wait! Now I’m asked a question to myself? Good!

2.       He had that slight long brown hair with a red tinge, and it smooth, silky and sweet. Yes it’s sweet! Don’t judge me, I taste it before, and I know having a ‘sweet hair’ is impossible –possible, if he pouring honey to his head every night and leave it until morning. Which is stupid. And I doubt he actually doing that. Which is it makes ‘impossible’ words is match the sentence- but I believe that his hair is sweet. Problem?

3.       His slender figure, small waist, S line, snow white skin and long legs. No need for description!

4.       His scent! My gosh, his scent is driving me nuts but comforting at the same time.

5.       The last one –that I can think for now on- is how he made me react of every single thing he do. The fact that he can turn my world upside down. Me! Myungsoo! The hottest playboy ever! Everybody’s prince! –I think it’s enough to describe how awesome I am- But he made me a complete fool.

While all those things happen in my head -I actually spend more than hour doing that- someone rang my bell. I saw Alpha wagging his tail furiously, it must be Sungjong. I take a heavy sigh for 3 times then heading to my door. Why am I nervous by the way? Even at my first date, I didn’t feel this way. Anyway, when I open the door, I saw him. Sungjong. Smiling in front of my door. And I’m just standing stupidly there. Looking at him. And his smile. until I saw him pointing inside my apartment with a questioning look.

“Yeah, of course, come in” I let him walk inside.

Sungjong approaching Alpha who lying on the floor and rubbing Alpha’s head, and then he looked at me with a questioning look. I answer it “He’s recovering. Not whimpering again, so I guess he’s not in pain anymore right?” And he answered it with an agreeing nod.

“I’ll go get you a drink, want coffee?” He waved his right hand

“Beer?” He waved both of his hand furiously. Then I laughed, knowing that I can make a joke with him.

“I think I have a bottle of chocolate milk” I said. And he nodded his head and smiling widely. So, Sungjong likes chocolate milk, noted!

In a while, I’m coming back with a mug of chocolate milk, he smiled with his eyes shut for a sec, “Your welcome” I replied.

He placed the mug at the table and opened his bag, he take out a notes from his bag, yellow notes, but not the previous yellow notes that I saw before –this one smaller and thinner- and give that notes to me. I don’t know why, and honestly I’m kinda confused, but I receive it anyway.

He pointed at me, “For me?” I asked. He nodded and gestured me to open it. So I take a look at it.

 

Myungsoo-hyung, I think I have to call you hyung because apparently you’re 1 year older. I saw your birth year at the form that you fill yesterday. Well, since I’m mute, this is how I’m communicating with peoples, by writing. To saving you from asking a certain question, I prepared this for you.

Basic knowledge about me, well as you know I’m working at the vet, sometimes I also get called to walk peoples dog, I usually do it in the morning. And twice a week I work at the café at night, I’m on my way home that night when you ‘acci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter