iPhone, selca and twitter update

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong’s POV

 

It’s about 9PM right now, and I’m at the café playing piano for the guests. Since today is Saturday night, I spot a lot of couple on their date tonight, so I was kinda played love songs tonight. I was about to play my next song when I saw Myungsoo-hyung come in. He sat at the table right in front of me, the one who has the ‘reserved’ sign on it, then the waiter took away the sign from the table –seems like he reserve for the table already- and slightly glanced at me and smiling. I smiled back and start to play my next song ‘I believe my heart – Duncan James feat. Keedi’. Myungsoo-hyung using this song as his ringtone lately, so I decided to learned to play this song, and just in time he showed up when I was about to play it today. And by the look of his lips movement, Myungsoo-hyung is singing along.

Whenever I see your face, the world disappears
All in a single glance of, revealing
You smile and I feel as though, I’ve known you for years
How do I know to trust what I’m feeling.

I believe my heart, what else can I do
When every part of every thought leads me straight to you,
I believe my heart, there’s no other choice,
For now whenever my heart speaks, I can only hear your voice.

A lifetime before we met, has faded away
How did I live a moment without you
You don’t have to speak at all, I know what you'd say
And I know every secret about you.

I believe my heart, it believes in you
It’s telling me that what I see is completely true
I believe my heart, how can it be wrong
It says that what I feel for you I will feel my whole life long.

I believe my heart, it believes in you
Its telling me that what I see is completely true
And with all my soul I believe my heart
The portrait that it paints of you, is a perfect work of art.

 

After I finished Myungsoo-hyung clapping his hand for me, and I saw his eyes is slightly watery. Dumb hyung, he always like that every time I plays sad song, such a big baby. Neomu kyeopta~

After a few more song, I finished my job and walked to Myungsoo-hyung’s table. He asked if I want to order something and I laugh, knowing that he is teasing me. He knows that as a pianist here, I can get a free dinner.

I pointing at him and imitating someone’s eating and then pointing at my watch. He answered “yeah, I was about to cook dinner for myself when I suddenly felt asleep, so it’s kinda late for cooking and decided to eat here instead”. I know it’s a lie, because the ‘reserved’ sign is in the table since I came, so he must be reserving at the afternoon. Pabo hyung, he thinks I’m that clueless? I chuckled to myself. After all, I always know when he lie to me, dunno why, but I just know it. I didn’t mind though, because I know the reason behind his untruth, he is too shy to be honest. He often pop up at my work place, and giving a reason why he’s there –sometimes funny and lame reasons- and he thought I believe him. Well, I do act like I believe him of course; he just too shy to say that he missed me.

We came out from the café as soon as he finished his meal; he asked me if I want to spend a night at his apartment. His cheek is reddened till it reached his ears when he asked this question. And when I nodded, he smiled so brightly, like a child at the amusement park. Actually this is the second time I slept at his apartment; the first time is when he was sick about 1 month ago. I slept beside him actually, keep changing wet towel on his head, and checking his temperature frequently. And I left in the morning before he wake up, when I’m pretty sure that is fever is over. So he didn’t know if I stay overnight at his place.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I can’t believe Sungjong really want to stay overnight at my place. OMO! I’m so excited, although he came here so often, but this is his first time slept at my place. This is our first night. Wait! Why the words ‘first night’ seems so wrong but so right in my head? *facepalm

Actually I want to give him something tonight; I bought an iPhone –exactly the same as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter