A whole new Myungsoo

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong’s POV

 

Way the go kid

What? What did I do Sir?

You tell me.

This morning my son calls me and asked if he can work as a part time at the company.

He didn’t even care if he only becomes an office boy, as long as he can get a job between his classes.

Wow!

Yeah, exactly the same reaction came from me.

So, did you let him be an office boy Sir?

No, he’s too clumsy for that.

He’ll end up being scold every day if he becomes one.

I just let him work as photographer assistant at his mother clothing line.

Oh. That’s good.

Yeah.

He’ll be start from next month.

So tell me.

What did you do?

Well, since your informant can’t get through my apartment, so you need to ask anyway, right sir?

Hahaha. Yeah I guess so.

But I’m sorry sir, it’s a secret.

It’s just something that I can’t tell you.

Ah, too bad.

I’m curious kid.

Well, I’m sorry Sir.

 

Well, I must say that I didn’t expect Myungsoo-hyung to move this quick and even more I didn’t expect him to take such a big step. Finding himself a part time job? It sure a big step for someone like Myungsoo-hyung. I’m impressed after all.

 

Hyung

Yes Jjongie?

Where are you?

Campus, I have a class in 15 minutes.

Oh.

What’s up Jjongie?

Nothing.

Checking on me? :p

Umph~

Don’t worry, I’ll study hard.

I have a lot to catch up, since I was practically absent for the past one month.

Want me to cook something for you later?

Since tomorrow will be weekend

But I just borrow a bunch of notes that I missed while I’m absent.

Seems like I’m gonna spent my entire weekend to track back the whole subject matter.

I’ll help you.

Really?

Of course, after all my handwriting is a lot better than yours.

LOL. Majayo~

Ok, I’ll pick you up later.

Ok hyung.

 

Suddenly I didn’t feel any regrets of rejecting Myungsoo-hyung anymore. If that is the thing that I should do to make him become this hard worker and determined, I think it’s just the cost that I have to pay. Even though I miss the time when he was clingy and wanted to be with me all the time, even though I want to make our relationship become ‘official’ –since he already confess to me- but I know I have to wait.

Things will get better, I can sense it.

 

---

 

It’s been 2 months since me and Myungsoo-hyung work things up, and he become completely immerse by his new self right now; studies and works. He’ll be sitting at the campus’s library for hours when he didn’t have any class to attend and once in a while when he get called by a certain photographer to assisting at the photo session he will be out until midnight.

I’m so proud of him, despite that I’ll become lonely every time he become too busy to visit me. But I know that he is trying his best to prove himself to me, so I think it’ll be not fair if I start to whine for attention. After all, I already back with my old job that I force to leave during the time that I have to take care of Myungsoo-hyung and his drinking habit.

But it doesn’t mean that we grew apart from each other; we still texting between our own schedules and we also still spent the night together sometimes –mostly at his apartment, since he had a lot of paperwork to do and he is too lazy to bring it over to my apartment- Even sometimes I help him with his paperwork and write or type for him whenever he is too tired to continue.

I also help him with something that he becomes very fond lately; camera and photography. Ever since he become assistant photographer, he start to like to study about photography and suddenly I become his impromptu model when he need a model, and the next thing I know that I become his personal model. Not that I feel objected by that though, it’s just that I didn’t really good at posing, but Myungsoo-hyung always told me to act normal, he said “your figure is perfect enough without you have to pose, you’re the definition of the perfection itself” and I swear that I blush like crazy when he said that.

 

3 Septem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter