Confession and determination

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Slowly I open my eyes, my head is still a bit dizzy, but oddly I feel so serene too. When I look around, I came into realization that this is Sungjong’s room, and I slowly remember what happen before I was asleep; I remember came to the vet and crying –which is suddenly make me feel embarrassed-, I remember Sungjong hugging me at the car –which is suddenly make me blushed out of happiness- and I also remember that we’re gonna talk after we have a proper sleep –which is make me worried-. And it’s amazing; I feel 3 kinds of sudden emotional changes in a split of second.

He’s not on the bed, I remember we were together when we fall asleep earlier, but he’s not here. Oh, is he going somewhere? But then I smell something nice, and I know that Sungjong is cooking, I looked at my phone; 8PM, of course it’s dinner time. So I decided to get up from bed and walking outside.

Seeing him standing there cooking, kinda remind me of how happy we are back then, well, at least I am happy. And be able to seeing this scene again, after what I did, I think I was blessed –or is it just Sungjong being too nice to me-.

How I wish I could hug him now.

But I can’t.

At least, I think it is not a good thing to do.

He turn his head on me and a little smile form on his face, too little, -I don’t even sure if it was a smile-, and focusing again to chopping the vegetables. Not really sure what to do I just ask him if there is anything that I can help, he looked at me for a few seconds before he shook his head and pointing at the television. So I just say ok and making my way to the coach and turn on the television.

Something is odd, seems like Sungjong is acting unusual right now. I’m not gonna say that he hates me, but he didn’t like me either right now. Eotthoke? What should I do?

In a while he tap my shoulder and motioning that we should have a dinner, just about time, I think my stomach is preparing to held an orchestra right now.

We eat in a silent right now, I mean, of course usually I will do all the talking and Sungjong will respond everything I said with his body language, but right now I’m just too nervous and afraid to say anything, so I just end up in dead silent. But damn, this fish soup is freaking delicious, and it’s been a long time since the last time I eat something that Sungjong cooked for me, so I’m kinda savoring the taste right now. In the other hand, Sungjong is just totally don’t care about my nervousness and keep eating as if nothing happen. As a matter of fact, his calmness is killing me, it’s frighten me one way another.

After we finished our dinner, I help Sungjong with the dishes, which is something that I never did before, in a slight moment Sungjong looking at me with a confused look, but then he just back to his poker face and continue washing.

Just when we finish and Sungjong making his way to the couch to watch TV, I can’t wait any longer. So I just grab his notes and show it to him “Sungjong ah~ can we speak now?”

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

I took the notes from Myungsoo-hyung’s hand and write down

‘What do you want to say?’

He look hesitant for a second but then he speak “I’m sorry Sungjong ah~ I’m really sorry”

‘Which part of your mistake that you actually want to say sorry this time hyung?’

He looks at me with an apologetic expression. “Everything”

‘Everything? It’ll took a long time to hear about it one by one hyung. Do you need my notes to write it down your mistakes? Maybe meanwhile I can bake a cake and hope you’ll be finish by the time my cake is ready’

He gives me his surprised look and says “Are you serious? Do you want me to write it down?” Well, looks like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter