Our kind of conversation

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

“! Eotthokaji? Did I choke him?” I said to myself after the girly looking boy is fainting in front of me. My coward self is making me walk away to leave him there lying on the ground, but even after a few steps I can still inhaling his scent, and I don’t know why I just turn around and picked him out and carried him in my hand, tightly hugging and sustained his body to mine. All the way to my car, I can’t help to keep breathing through the curve of his neck and shoulder that happen to be in front of me. And the moment I put him inside my car, I just realize that I’m sober. Completely sober as if I never drunk before. It’s kinda amaze me, considering that a few minutes ago I can’t even see or walk properly, but now I’m as sober as a healthy horse (?) It must be because of the shock. Or is it because of his scent? Because now that he is inside my car, I still can smell his scent and it’s kinda comforting. Nah! It must be because of the shock! I’m sure about it. I am. Am I? Aaaaaaarrgh~ Molla! I’m just gonna take him to my apartment, since I don’t know where he lives.

It’s kinda shocking when I realize that the sun is peeking through my window’s curtain. I must be out of my mind, I’ve been sitting here for hours, and doing nothing except looking at apparently-not-a-girl-but-a-boy-instead sleeping (read:fainting) on top of my own bed.

I haven’t move an inch ever since I put him on my bed, afraid if my body would betray me, afraid that I can’t help myself and suddenly jumped towards the boy and start doing something that I’ll regret. His slender figure, thick eyelash, and those pink lips. Is. Too. Attempting. But no, not those that I mentioned earlier that drove me crazy, even though I have to admit that I found it very fascinating, but the biggest obstacle for me to keeping my head of being sane is his scent. Being in one closed room with him, just the two of us for a long time, is really driving me mad, his scent is all over me, I can taste it with the top of my tongue every time I’m inhaling. If it’s not because of his scent, I might leave him fainting at the alley last night.

Is it so? Because I’m sensing something about this boy, something that I don’t know yet, but I’m eager to find out. About him and his dead worthy scent, I think I have to find out.

But wait! Wait wait wait! HE IS A BOY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! Why did I have to be so curious and persistent towards a boy? I’m not a gay! Right? I mean, I dated a girls, I’m always date a girls before. Even though I never felt anything towards them, but I still a straight guy. Hey, I never felt anything towards any boys before right? Actually, not girls nor boys ever made me felt something. So in conclusion, I’m not straight nor gay nor even bi! So how should I classify myself then? What the heck? Like I even care! Meh!

He’s awake! He open his eyes –those big-round-innocence-sparkling eyes is slowly opened and look around until his sight catches me, who looking at him intensely. And I can see his eyes widened in shock and terrified as all of a sudden he get off from my bed and walking backward until he hits the wall.

“Look, I’m sorry for what happen last night ok? I thought you are a girl. And I’m drunk and I know that I’m not supposed to do that.” I stated my apologize words to him. But frankly it only make him more terrified, he keep shook his head and walk backward to widen his distance with mine. I’m moving forwards, slowly, trying to approach him with the most non-intimidating manner that I can show. “Can you please calm down, I’m not gonna do anything that will hurt you. And I’m really sorry about last night. I really do.I’m sorry for mistaken you as a girl, and I’m sorry for attacking you and I’m sorry for make you fainted” I can see his tense is loosen a bit, as he’s not keep moving backward with the petrified look at his face.

So I continued, “Are you ok now?” He nodded his head.

“Are you hurting somewhere? Can I help you with something?” He’s idle for a moment, then he shook his head.

I think it’s ok now to start the conversation, “My name is Myungsoo, what’s yours?” He’s idling again, then he start to look around searching for something.

I asked “what are you looking for?” He’s gesturing something like a bag, so I guessed “Your bag? You’re looking for your bag?” And he nodded again, almost smiling. “Outside, wait I get it for you” He nodded again.

As I walk outside keep thinking why was that boy only nod and shook his head a whole time, he didn’t even tell his name to me. Sigh~ I think he still afraid of me.

I took his bag and give it to him, who receive it gradually, soon he take out small yellow notes and a yellow pen from his yellow bag (what happen with him and yellow actually?) and write something, soon he give that notes to me, it’s written “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter