Saranghae~

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong’s POV

 

I’m awake by the feeling that someone is caressing my cheek, slowly I open my eyes just to see Myungsoo-hyung is smiling with his half lidded eyes. “Morning baby~ how’s your sleep?” he said, I just smile and snuggling at his chest, still sleepy but serene at the same time. “Aigoo~ uri baby is such a sleepyhead” Myungsoo-hyung teasing me and slowly his hand is rubbing my back in such a lovely manner.

“Does it hurt?” He asked, I tilt my head and look at him in confusion, I don’t understand what he meant. He look back while smiling and added “When you fell from heaven” I throw my fist at his chest that instant, and I swear that my face is burning red right now. Myungsoo-hyung just laughing and hug me closer after that, too close, I can even hear his heartbeat. But its fine for me, he seems to like this kind of skinship so much and I have to say that I like it too. I never know that cuddling in the morning would be so much fun.

Suddenly Myungsoo-hyung’s phone is beeping, he got a message. And since his phone is on the bedside table beside me, he has to roll me over and suddenly our hugging position changed into a very intimate position –he is on top and our belly is flat to each other-. Or I think it was an intimate position for me, because instead of reading the message –he was reaching for his phone, but then he just put it down beside my head- he just resting his chin with his palm and smiling at me.

He reaches out one of his hand and pinching my cheek, ruffling my hair and pinching my nose. I pursed my nose and pout at him, and he just chuckled and pinching my cheek again. “You’re so cute, baby! I wonder if it’s even legal to be this adorable” I roll my eyes at him, and about to hit him again with my fist –I wonder where did he learn to be cheesy and greasy like this- when he suddenly grab my waist and lock it above my head, he also do the same for my other hand. I glare at him in frustration, but he just smiling at me and bring his face closer to mine. And kiss me lightly, which is soon to be a hot and passionate kiss.

I don’t know how long we’ve been kissing; we break a few times for the sake of breathing just to bring our lips to meet each other again after that.

Suddenly my phone is beeping, it’s a message, and reluctantly we broke our kiss and Myungsoo-hyung growl at my phone “Such a perfect timing” he said, with a red and swollen lips, I bet mine is also as swollen as his. He gives me another quick kiss and let go of my hand to let me take my phone. I unlock my phone and read the message; it’s from Myungsoo-hyung’s father ‘Tell Myungsoo to reply my message.’ And I let Myungsoo-hyung to read it.

Confused, he reach his phone and read the message that he ignored earlier, he let me read also ‘Come home tonight to have a dinner. Both of you.’ Myungsoo-hyung mumble “How did he know that we are together?” and replying to his father message with ‘Ok Appa.’

“We’ll go at 6PM ok?” he said, and I just nod. Well, I think I can’t say no at his father demand, even though I feel a bit nervous of meeting his parent, especially after we are official. My concern must be written all over my face, because Myungsoo-hyung gently kissing my forehead and whisper “don’t worry” with a serene smile that somehow affect me and bring myself to smile at him.

Slowly Myungsoo-hyung get up from bed and heading to the toilet before he suddenly halt and froze on his way and look at me “Wait! How did my father know your phone number?”

Oops!

 

---

 

We’re on the front door of the Kim’s residence later that night, Myungsoo-hyung still have this pout on his lips, sulking after he learned about me and his father was actually communicating for a long time without he knowing. He can’t help but feel betrayed by me and his father, and no matter how many times I said I’m sorry and all, he still sulking. It get better though, after I showered him with a quick and light kiss, still pouting –which is make me want to squish him- but at least he’s not angry anymore.

In a moment the door is wide open, and a beautiful lady –which I presume as Myungsoo-hyung’s mother, judging from her look- storm out and hug Myungsoo-hyung and cooing “Aigoo my Soo, umma miss you so much” and kiss his cheek before she turn her head on me and eyes get widen out of excitement “Omo! Look how pretty you are!” And before I even get a change to bow at her, she already pulls me into a bone crushing hug, and start to pinching my cheek “Seriously, all this time I thought my husband exaggerating about how beautiful and cute you are, but it turn out that his explanation not even close to describe your prettiness” I can feel that my cheeks is heat up and all red, not sure if it was because my obvious embarrass out of the compliment or is at because of the eternal pinch and hug from Myungsoo-hyung’s mother. And all that I can see when I look at Myungsoo-hyung hoping to get some help, was just his big grin and how he tried so hard not to laugh.

“Enough yeobo~ you’re strangling the kid” With that Myungsoo-hyung’s father come out and wink at me –after tapped Myungsoo-hyung’s shoulder twice- and say “Hi kid” and throw his hand around my shoulder to lead me –half dragging to be exactly- inside the house.

While waiting the dinner to be prepared by a bunch of maid and chef, we sat on a comfy couch at a large living room –seriously this house resembling a castle one or another way-. Myungsoo-hyung’s mother sat next to me, clinging on my shoulder and talking not-stop while playing with my hair, rubbing my hand, pinching my cheek and any other things that make my smile never leave my face. Seriously, I’m amazed of this affection from her, she was just like a teenage girl who eagerly gossiping and talking about anything, and somehow I found it funny that Myungsoo managed to had a similar attitude with her when it comes to be clingy and the like of skinship.

After a while she stops talking and look at me with furrowed forehead “You’re really a quiet boy don’t you? I haven’t heard you say anything yet, are you afraid of me? Or you just shy?”

I’m giving Myungsoo-hyung a confused look.

Myungsoo-hyung looks at his father with a questioned look.

Myungsoo-hyung’s father thinking for a seconds before he suddenly grinning and say “I think I forget to tell you that Sungjong is mute yeobo” to his wife.

And I get another bone crushing hug from her “Awwwh~ poor boy”.

I let out a long sigh.

Myungsoo-hyung palming his face.

His father still grinning.

In a while we all have our dinner, luxurious dinner with a lot of delicious food; well-cooked and best ingredients. Myungsoo-hyung blurts out “Jjongie can cook better than this” suddenly, make my face redden. The two elder just laughs at their son and his father mumble something sounds like ‘too obvious’ while chewing on his meal. While eating I notice that Myungsoo-hyung’s father glancing at the infinite ring at my finger, I start to think that I should just leave it at my apartment instead of proudly wearing a couple ring with Myungsoo-hyung.

After we finished our main course, two maids are coming with a trolley and a huge birthday cake on it. They all sing happy birthday for me while clapping their hands happily. I didn’t know that I’m still gonna get a birthday surprise since my birthday was yesterday, so it caught me off guard and a single drop of tears escaping from my eyes. Myungsoo-hyung’s parent hugging me alternately and I can’t help to let another tears down to my cheek. It feels so warm inside, like having a family again. Lastly, was Myungsoo-hyung’s turn to hug me, he know exactly what I feel right now, he whisper “Don’t cry, you should be happy” and I nod at him.

Everything was just a pure happiness for me after that, I made a wish –the same wish that I made yesterday- and blow the candles. We cut the cake and eat it and Myungsoo-hyung smearing my face with a cream from the cake and when I was about to make a revenge, his mother come in between and join the smearing fight. Soon, it become Myungsoo-hyung vs his mother fight, while me and his father just observing from a far. “I don’t remember when the last time Myungsoo act like this; in fact, I think I never saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter