Our quality time together

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong’s POV

Myungsoo is driving and I sat on the passenger seat beside him. I secretly glanced at him, wondering what kind of person he is actually. Well, I have to admit that his first impression is awful, considering that he almost me at the alley. But the more I know him, the more I think that he is not that kind of person. He seems nice and joyful, and once in a while he look so cute and childish, and judging by how he cried while I’m playing piano, he seems to be soft inside.

But one thing that I can’t understand is how could he understand me that much? Maybe he had a relative or friend that also mute, so he is getting used to reading expression and gesture. Yeah, that’s the most possible answer.

He looked at me and asked “What do you want to eat Sungjong? It’ll be my treat”

I smiled and looked up with a crooked eyebrow, my habit when I was thinking about something.

“While you think about it, I will go slowly ok?” He said.

Again, he even knew that I was thinking right now.

Since I don’t have any idea so I shrugged and pointing at him, questioning what he wanted to eat. “Nado molla, don’t have anything in my mind” He said.

Suddenly I have an idea, I can cooked for us, and it’ll be less expensive that eating at the restaurant. So I pointing at myself and gesturing something that looks like cooking.

He replied “You want to cook?” with his eyes widened. And I nodded.

“You can cook?” with a surprise expression.

I laugh and nodded again, and then I grab my notes and write “I’ll make janchi guksu for you. Do you like it?” and show my writing to him.

“You can actually make jakchi guksu? Jjinja? Whoaaa daebak! And yes, yes I like it. Shall we go to buy the ingredients now?” Myungsoo babbling out from excited.

I chuckled and amazed by his excitement, so unconsciously I tapped his shoulder twice and smiled at him. I saw how his cheek is reddened, and it spread until it reached his ears. How cute is that, he is blushing. Yesterday when I kissed Alpha in front of him, he also blushing, in his apartment earlier when we looked at each other before Alpha jumped in between us, he also blushing, and when I hug him, his reddened cheek was epic. Apparently he easily blushed if it comes to certain closeness and skinship.

---

We really have a lot of fun at the market. Myungsoo let me sit on the trolley and push me around the market while laughing. We stopped at every stand that offering a sample and try each one of it. Once he try to feed me when we stopped at ‘spicy duck’ stand, I ate it lightly, the next thing I saw was Myungsoo looked at his feet and his ears and cheeks was as red as ripped strawberry.

We spent more than an hour at the market, and ended up buying a lot of things beside the ingredients for jakchi guksu. He paid for us, with his black color credit card. As far as I know, black credit card is unlimited. I wonder who will pay for it later when the billing is out.

---

Back to his apartment, I started to prepare the ingredients, while Myungsoo is busy arranging what we had been purchased earlier. He keep talking that this is his first time of going to the market and buying a lots of things, he even mention that he didn’t expected it will be so much fun. He also said that it’s the first time his refrigerator filled up and looks like a normal refrigerator, usually it only contain beer, milk and soda. He kept doing that, talking about a lot of things, and looked satisfied just to see me smiling for a response.

When I finished, we sat in his dining table, again he talking abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter