chapter 10

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 10,

 

 

Yuri pov,

 

“are you awake?” two blondie girl sat beside me, “arghhh…….. where am I?,aw  my head…..” I said to them. “Sorry it’s not my intention, I want to hit her, but …….” Jessica lower her head down.

 

- A few hours ago,

 

“Taeyeon what are you doing here in the morning?” I asked to Taeyeon who hugged me when I open the door. “I want have breakfast with you, Yul” Taeyeon said cheery. “bu……………………………………………………………………………………….t” before I finished my line she hurriedly going to the dining room. Eish…….what should I do now? Holly Christ please help me.

 

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked Jessica with cold tone, “I am her GIRLFRIEND for your information Ms. KIM” Jessica said. Can anyone stop this two?, “Okay, can we have a breakfast?” I ask. “Okay” they said in unison. They take a sit, me in between them. Jessica at the right side, and Taeyeon at the left side.It’s so awkward.

 

My head is going to explode because their bickering all the breakfast time. I guess I have an idea, “so gurlsss how bout movies, we can watch some movies here?” I asked them to cool this situation. “Noooooooooooo” “Yessssssssssssss” Jessica and Taeyeon said in the same time.  “What do you want to watch Taeng?” Jessica pouted when I asked Taeyeon, “Horror movie is Okay, don’t you like it Jessica-SSI?” Taeyeon said to Jessica. “No, why I should be afraid with those things, those are fake” Jessica defending herself.

 

I knew Jessica is afraid with Horror movie, but,,,,, I dunno what on her mind now. From the start I guess is the best choice, watched a movie with them, until they started bickering and it’d become worst they even fought, they pulled the other hair and “bug” (imagine it’s sound of a hit from Jessica pweaseeeeeeeeeeee- cacull) ……………………..

 

 

- End flashback,

 

 

I didn’t know what’s going on after that, but it’s really hard one I guess, “Why you’re so violent, poor Yul” Taeyeon said and pat my head. “Taeng please, don’t start it again. It’s getting dark, I’ll send you home” Taeyeon just nod. When Taeyeon at the car, “don’t go to anywhere, I’ll be quick, okay” I whispering to Sica and peck her cheek.

 

I should clear this mess, “Taeng, I do love you, before…..” Taeng start crying, “but, I had a move on, I love someone else,, you know who is it. Let’s be a friend Taeng” Taeyeon wiped her tears. “Okay, but….. can I kiss you for the last time”.

 

Didn’t answer her question, I just lean in, I press my lip to hers. She closed her eyes, I can feel her warmth tears on my cheek, I feel sorry for her, but I really do did it. I moved my lip, she wrapped my neck to deepen the kiss, I pulled away. “Mianhe, for leaving you, I do love you Yul” she said and getting out from my car.

 

On my back home I just sighed. Everything’s gonna be alright.

 

 

At home

 

 

“Sica!!!! I am home!!!” where is she?, but I heard someone giggle at her room. I sneak on her room and widen my eyes when I knew who was giggling with. What da fa da!!!! That girl,,,, YOONG!!! That girl who kissed my girlfriend…. What is she doing here in my house!!!

 

What should I do, should I punch her, or maybe kick her out from my home, or maybe hit her with daddy’s bat…ah no no no,,,it’ll make me going to the jail. What should I do guys??? I’ll be so cool, but,,,,,,,,,arghhhhhhh!!!

 

“Oh my god!!!” someone tapping my shoulder, “who are you? In my house, you’re stranger!!!!” I kick him, kick kick kick, I took a bat at the back and start to hit him. Until someone shouted “Yah!!!! Stop stop….” I heard that girl who named Yoong shouted to me “oh my god, baby, what she’s doing to you?” Yoong glared at me.

 

What the fudge, who’s supposed to glare is me, but why it’s the opposite. “ *Okay, Okay…what’s going on here” Jessica said to me, “ He scared me to death, I think he’s stranger who come to our house Sica” I defended my self. “Jo woon oppa are you okay” that tall girl keep glaring at me the guy just nod.

 

I hide behind Sica’s back, “please stop her to glare at me sica”  I pouted, Sica just giggle, “Yoong, sorry it’s not her intention” Sica said to the brunette girl. “ but she hit my boyfriend” the brunette said. WHATTTTTTTT!!! Is that Yoong’s boyfriend, but why she kissed Sica before!!

 

Sica explained anything to me. I guess we cool now. We sent Yoong’s boyfriend to the clinic nearby.

 

“Sica” I called her, I sat on my head on her lap. “hmmmm” she answered while watching a television with her mug of milk at her hand.

 

“I wanna confess something to you, will be you mad at me after I telling you it?” I asked her, “how can I be mad at you, if you didn’t tell me anything?” she said. “I….. I kissed Taeng” I almost whisper, “you what? I can’t hear you baby?” she said, “ I kissed Taeng before” I said clearly.

 

She spit out her milk in front of my face “YOU WHAT?!!!!!”

 

 

tbc

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

sorry for the late update guys, this chapter is kinda bored, 

 

and i kinda lost my track xD... the storyline is kinda weird lol, if you have some ideas just tell me okay *wink*