chapter 8

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 8,

 

Jessica pov,

 

I never think if Yuri would coming to my school, is she really love me or just, forget it forget it, I pull the blanket into my head. “Jess, dear...are you sleeping,aren’t you?” Uncle Kwon knocking my room. Did I tell you I live at Kwon’s ?, Uncle forced me to live with them. I said everything to him even that girl’s thingy.

 

I think uncle will defend her daughter but he’s neutral. He just chuckled when I told him why we fought, and promise he won’t tell Yuri I am at Kwon’s.

 

 

 

A few hours ago,

 

Sooyoung and Yoona joked around bout their boyfriend, so hilarious. Sooyoung dating Lee Kwang Soo, they’re a hilarious couple I’ve ever met. And Yoona dating Joo Woon, they are a perfect couple I guess.

 

Sorry guy, I forgot introduce my other friend, Yoona, Im Yoona. She’s a new comer from Busan. She’s so cute, it’s been a week she at our school, she is the second grade. I met her at coffee shop after I run from Yuri’s house. She helped me from pickpocket and sent me home to Yuri’s house.

 

We became closer. She’s similar like Sooyoung, shikshin, tall, and dork, the different bout them is Sooyoung has a hilarious boyfriend and Yoona not, Joo Woon such a gentleman

 

 “Sicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I heard that voice, I guess it’s just hallucination. But……it’s really Yuri, I become panic and faster my step, Yuri run after me “What are you doing here?” I asking. “Come……come home with me, Sica” she pleaded. She look so sad.

 

“No, Yuri….” I mumbling but enough for her to hear me and passing her, she grabbing my  hand and dragging me into car, “leave me, I said NO, NO  it’s mean I didn’t want go home with you!”. She didn’t bother what I said and still grabbing my hand tight. Until………. “YAH!!! she said No” Yoong shouted at her and grabbing my hand. “nuguya? I am her girlfriend” she said to Yoong.

 

Yoong released my hand, but I stepping on her foot,,,, I run, Kissing Yoong in front of her. Yoong widen her eyes, but she return the kiss, she grab my head and deepen it. After Yuri went I parted my lip from Yoong.

 

“Why you returned the kiss!!” I flicked her head. “I just want to know how girl’s lip taste,,hahaha, and for your information I helped you right” aish this dork. “Sooyoung, please closed your mouth” Sooyoung jaws drop because my action.

 

 

 

End flashback

 

 

“Why you call me uncl, I mean Dad,,,,,” I said to uncle Kwon. This family is awesome, they treated me like their own. Thanks God, you sent them to me. “You didn’t chew your food, so I bring it, I swear it won’t make you fat” he joke. “Thanks Dad” I hugging him. He’s like an angel, my guardian angel, if he didn’t help me I bet I’ll sleep at street.

 

“How’s you and Yuri ? , just suggest ....she just confused, you know Taeyeon is her first love, but I know the best for my daughter” he pinch my nose. “I’ll teach you how to make Yuri love you to heels” he said proudly.

 

Seriously, Uncle Kwon more hilarious than his age, I always laughing with his suggests, he told me everything bout Yuri, her ability , who are Yuri exs after Taeyeon. Now I know where the dorky side from.

 

Mrs. Kwon interupt us, because it’s almost midnight. She said I should have sleep enough and don’t bother Uncle Kwon. And I go back to my room. Sleep time!!

 

 

...........................................................

 

I see her standing there, patiently waiting me reaching that place. The sounds of wedding song echoing when I reaching that place.

 

We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of these women in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by od in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by his presence and first miracle at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. Its signifies to us the mystery of the union between Christ and his Church, and Holy Scripture aommends it to be honored among all people.

 

The union of wife and wife in heart, body and mind is intended by God for their mutuar joy, for the help and comfort given one another in prosperity and adversity, and when it is God’s will, Therefor marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverenty, deliberately, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was instituted by God.

 

Into this holy union Kwon Yuri and Jung Jessica now come to be joined. If any of you can show just casuse why they may not lawfully be married, speak now or else for ever hol your peace. The priest said.

 

Suddenly blonde girl pop up from nowhere and shouting “I can’t accept this marriage” , I can see her smile visible at the corner of Yuri’s lip. She run after that girl and leave me dumbfounded here.

 

.....................................................................................................

 

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I won’t let that happened to me!!!! I’m waking up from nightmare.

 

 

Tbc, 

 

 

*********************************************************************************

 

hiiiii guys!!!!!! Finally update *sigh* yesterday i'd been suffered becuase the fever.

 

I won't update if the subcribers not reach 100!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehehehe Kidding xD....

I just love you guys, your comments, new subcribers and vote.... you are so JJang!!!! even the viewers!!! i love you all..

hehehehehe....when i see the viewers increasing it's mean you like my story,it's mean a lot for me.

 

bye....bow from me, stay be health for me

 

happy reading :D