chapter 6

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 6,

 

 

Jessica pov,

 

“Aisssssshhhh this monkey is weird, who’s supposed to be fainted it’s me” I drag her to my bed. Didn’t forget changed my clothes first and took a wet towel to dust her nose. She groaned “argggg…….hai heaven, I mean Sica” my face is heat up because her line, there is no word than that? “ert !!!” I flicked her forehead. She groaned.

 

I gave her some water, “Gwenchan-a?” I asked her, “And bout that, don’t mention it again….or I will mad at you again!” I added. “So, you……. forgive me, already!! Yey!!!” she hugged me “Gomawo” whispering at my right ear.

 

“Okay!! Because it’s everything fine, can you go from my room?, I want to take a nap.” I said to her. But she took a bolster and pretending to sleep. Eishhh dork. I kicked her to the floor. “Go now Kwon Yuri or I’ll throw this lamp to you”. “Okay, I’ll go, are you pms……………” , she mumbling in the end. I rolled my eyes, tried to take a nap.

 

 

Morning,

 

Unusual, I woke up too early birds,,,, I saw Yuri, jog,,,,,, maybe she want to jog, with that outfit it’s obvious she want to jog. With white shorts and grey tank top, hair tide up, she look so y. Eish stop byun mind, it’s too early for think it.

 

She saw me shook head furiously, she smirked. “what’s on your mind baby, I’m y,,,hehehe, I knew that, you’re so lucky have me as a girlfriend, mmmm,,, follow me, change your pajamas into one as mine” she dragged me.

 

It’s sunny day, the sun is so warmth I like this feeling. “Where’s she go?” I’m waiting her at park bench. She said she wanna buy drink for me, but it’s almost 30 minutes. My gaze found someone familiar, I saw Yuri with………………with whom? It’s blonde girl again, is she have blonde girl . Me, that girl who she kissed her and now blonde girl again. They’re coming up.

 

“Hai…….So you’re Jessica, Sunny…. Lee Sunny. No wonder Oppa likes you, you resemble to her. Hehhehe, forget it what I said, but…you’re really resemble to her. Mmmm, you followed oppa here, wahhhhh such a nice girlfriend.” This blonde, I mean Sunny has a big mouth, can someone shut off. “Oppa, let’s have a breakfast together, I’m so hungry.” She nagged Yuri.

 

Who’s Yuri’s girlfriend, but that shortie who clutch her. They’re look like a couple but me -_-, behind them such as fly. Hing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. I can’t such as this, so I wrapped my hand around Yuri’s right hand. I saw Yuri smirked, I hate that smirk.

 

“What do you two want, I order for you two?” she asked. “Pancake with topping strawberry on it, and orange juice one oppa, how bout you Jess?” Sunny asked me. “Plain water enough” I have no appetite for sure. “Okay, wait me” Yuri’s smiling to Sunny.

 

Yuri came with tray on her hand. She bought two pancakes, one orange juice, one choco milk, salad, yogurt, and plain water. She put a plain water in front of me, gave Sunny pancakes and orange Juice. Is she serious can eat them all, I saw see put a salad, yogurt, pancake and milk from her tray. But …… her action made me blush “don’t skip breakfast, it’s not good for health” she handed pancake and choco milk in front of me.

 

“Awwwwwwwwwww,,,,, such a caring soebang” Sunny teased Yuri. Yuri rubbed her neck. Yuri is cute soebang, what am I thinking!! Oh my,,,,, my mind made me can feel the blood rush up to my face. We’re done with our breakfast. We saying good bye to each other.

 

 

At home,

 

“Jess, let’s going to date” I spit out the water on her face, omo….. she dust the water with her hand “are you going with me or you want to spit that ing water on my face again” she asked on sarcasm tone. “Okay” just that who coming from my mouth.

 

“Where do you want to go? Theatre? Park? Beach? Mall?” she asked me. “Whatever you want” I said. You all know when she bring me, club……… she bring me to CLUB… it’s *ng club guys, this stupid, my ages is not allowed come at such this place. And we decided going back home.

 

“You stupid jerk!! How can you bring me in that place” when she parking the car. “You said, whatever I want” she said nonchalantly. What’s on her mind, did I hit her too often and now she can’t think properly?!!!!.

 

We ended stuck at home, on the couch,,,,, watching some movies. I hate horror movie. But she kept nagging me to watch one. And thanks to Yuri, my voice became raspy. I scream, screaming up to 5 octaves.

 

It’s my movie time, I choose the Romantic movie that I love ‘Romeo and Juliet’. “tsk!! Medusa like you love such this movie”. Yuri mocked. What??!!! Me medusa?!!!! Calm down Jess, take breath in and out *sigh*

 

What visiter comes on this time, when I heard the bell ring. “I’m so lazy, please open the door for me baby…..” she whined. Eish,,,, when the door open, I saw that girl rushing into home. W……wha…….what…is it? It’s my house, I mean Yuri’s. I followed her, “yah!! What are you doing in my house?!! I said to her.

 

She stick out her tongue and running to living room. Yuri is shocked “Taeng, what are you doing here?”. “take you from that girl” she hug Yuri and pointed at me. AFHAJSDFAKDSFHDFJHAJKDJFALSDKFJADSHFALSDFAJKSDFALKD!!!! WHY THIS GIRL AGAIN!!!!

 

 

 

 

Tbc, 

 

******************************************************************************************************************

 

Happy reading guys, thanks for new subcribers :)))