chapter 13

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 13,

 

Jessica pov,

 

Oh my…. My head, can someone tore my head off,,, it’s really argh…..who changed my clothes -_- the last I remember is I was coming home and locked Yuri at outside “GEE!!!!” she’ll sick if she at outside for the whole night. I rushing to the door, but I heard someone at the kitchen………………who is it?  how if it a robber, I’m not going die because of robber right guys, I can’t imagine my name at newspaper “The death of Jung Jessica because the robber” no no no it couldn’t be happened.

 

I took a bat and hiding behind the wall, omo!!! Who’s that guys (please imagine Jessica just look the back of that stranger guys –cacull) I stepped slowly to the kitchen hitting that stranger. “YAH!!! WHO ARE YOU, WHY YOU AT MY HOUSE!!!” I hit him and he groan in pain, “SICA,,,,IT’S me……….”

 

But why he sounds like a girl?? When I turned over him, what the….. “oh my god, oh my god, Jesus Christ,  yah!! Why you’re wearing your hoodie such a stranger!!!!” I talked in panic, “Sica,,,, why you scolding me,,, you’re the one who hit me but you’re the one who scolding in the first place” she answered.

 

 

~silence~

 

 

 

She’s right -_-, why I should be the one who scolding. “mianhe…” I lower my head down “but….!! “ she glare at me, argh!! Why she know how to intimidate me. I really hate you, by the way, how she could enter to this house if I locked her outside, but now she’s with me now.

 

 

 

 

~silence~

 

 

 

 

"....................................................."

 

 

 

 

 

~silence~

 

 

 

 

"..................................."

 

 

 

 

 

~silence~

 

 

 

 

"...................."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~silence~

 

 

 

 

"................."

 

 

“ehm….” She broke the silence, “so………………..you still mad at me” she frowned. I had forgotten that I mad because that eye smile girl. Stupid,,,stupid,,,, I flicked my head. “HAHAHAHAHAHA……..I know, I bet you had forgotten bout last night , and we……..” she mocked me and WE what?. “are you sure, you don’t remember bout it?” she poked my cheek. What IT she wanna tell to me.

 

“are you really want to know what IT, kiss me first” she puckered her lip, “what?...............” I frowned. “kiss me on the lip first, baby” she leaned in, “kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss my duh!” I smacked her lip with newspaper on the table. “aw,,,baby,, it’s hurt, I’ll kiss your if it your wish” she laughed drolly. “yah!!!”  What a ert girlfriend I have.

 

“okay, okay Sica, I’m just kidding, so…….yesterday…” Yuri explained anything to me. It’s so embarrassing for God sake *facepalm*.

 

“So….? Where’s my kiss?” instead kiss I kick her , “kiss yourself, you cheater!” I glared at her, “ if Tiffany love me, I know it  because everybody can’t resist my charm including you” Yuri said in cheerfully, this dork start again with her fullness, I wonder what your mother’s craving when you in her tummy. Geezzzzzzzz………………………..but it’s all true.

 

“Tiffany just my childhood when I lived at USA” she reasoning, “I guess she’s on vacation” she’s smiling to me. “don’t think too much okay sica, how bout we two visit my parents, I guess it had been long time right? I guess she’s right, and I missed Daddy too.

 

I nagged Yuri to use Bus than her vehicle, I really wanna cut off she’s so garrulous on the whole way to her house, I know she’s from rich family but how can she complain bout the bus driver has no hair aka bald. I should apologize so many times to bus driver who glared at us  while the other passenger just gigling.

 

Seriously guys that’s so embarrassing. You know I really want to chop off my  head because of it.

 

 

~Yuri’s house~

 

“DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your lovely little daughter home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri’s voice reverberated in the whole house, “YUWWWREEEEEEEE” I snapped when heard that voice, it’s sound so familiar, but who?????????????.

 

I looked up where that’s voice came, I saw someone there beamed when she’s seeing Yuri here. What the mother of Ape she’s doing here!! It’s make me going crazy. I glared at Yuri’s, she shrugged her shoulder implies that she didn’t know anything. Tsk!!! I don’t believe it.

 

“Hai there Yuri, and my lovely daughter in law!” Daddy’s voice interrupted us. One point for me Ms. Eye smile,,, you LOST, I just smiling when heard Daddy said that to me, “so what’s the matter you come here?” Daddy asked us, “just visiting Daddy, are you not missing us hah?!” Yuri said to her Daddy.  

 

“hahaha,,, just wondering, of course I miss you, especially your mom”, he’s smiling to us, “where’s mom, dad?, I didn’t see her” Yuri asked. “ouh, she went to shop, tomorrow Tiffany’s birthday, we’ll celebrate it here, you should come, and you too Sica” Daddy said. Tsk!! She has family but why she should celebrate here, such a burdensome. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc, 

 

 

**********************************************************

 

 

 

please forgive me guys :( , i have so many things to do lately

 

i have to fix my jobdesk at the old work place, and movein to a new work place it's so tiring for God sake =__=

 

but i'll update if i have time :) , i promise................

 

for this chapter. XD ..... i hope you'll kick me to Mars or maybe PLUTO xD, i even didn't know what i wrote weird right. 

 

lol,,,, because i am not author, I AM AUTHTEUR (AUTHOR AMATEUR)

 

 

 

 

happy reading :)

 

sorry for the wrong grammar.

 

 

 

 

 

ps : thanks for you all who support my fic :)  [silent reader, viewers, subcribers or even the voters]

for who commented  a hug from me :DD

 

love you guys, keep health for me okay ;)