chapter 4

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 4,

 

Jessica pov,

 

 

Thinking bout yesterday, so that ahjussi is Yuri’s dad. I feel sorry to Yuri’s Dad because I hit him before. After that accident, I’m always meet him there. Just had a chit chat with him, he’s like my father, But I really don’t know if he’s the owner of the big one company in this country.

 

Opposite with his daughter, she’s totally jerk argh!! Why she could kissing me. Its my first, I mean its my first kissing a girl.

 

I’m going out from my room to get some water, I saw Yuri laying at the couch with ice pack at her forehead. Am I hit her so hard?, it’s her fault. Eish okay!!. “Gwanchanh-a?” She didn’t answer me, I’m leaning to the couch. Omoooo!!, I’m widen my eyes when I saw any bruise at her eyebrows.

 

I’m going to the kitchen to take first aid box, Why she didn’t eschew it. Seriously, what on her mind, I sat beside her. Taking ice pack down and clean up the bruise, she groan. I was putting a plaster on it.

 

-Silence-

 

She’s staring at me.

 

-Awkward-

 

I’m coughing and hurriedly going to my room but I felt Yuri was grabbing my left wrist. What will she do?, She’s standing up from the couch,leaning. I closed my eyes and Whispering “Gomawo”.

 

I fetl my blood up, am I blushing? Eish babo, what am I thinking?!! Ishhhh Seriously its so embarassing  -sigh- “Why you closed your eyes? Are you dispointed I didn’t kiss you?” she’s teasing me, argh!! This jerk. I’m stepping my feet to hers “Deserve your self,stupid dark monkey!” I’m running to my room and slammed the door.

 

 

-morning-

 

I open my eyes, what time is it? Got up from bed, I’m going down stair. No body at home, Where is she? Why am I thinking where she is, it’s not my problem. No wherein she is, it’s not my problem, isn’t it?

 

I’m gulping some water “Hei sleepyhead, you have to going with me sometime than sleep”. Seriously, it’s the second time I almost choking because her appearance. When she came, I didn’t see her. I’m coughing. “Am me really scaring you?” She’s patting my back.

 

“Blondie,, prepare the breakfast for us”, She commanded and going to her room. I don’t want lost my pride, so I’m going to the kitchen. And searching some porridge, what should I make guys? Suggest me now, before she’s mocking me.

 

I decided to make omelet, okay its burnt. No nonono, it’s not burnt but overcooked. I served it on dining table. When she come, and see what I made, “What is it, blondie ?” she asked. “Omelet, can’t you see that? Don’t judge anything from the cover, just taste it”. I said proudly to her. She’s chewing it, and hurriedly going to sink. What is that? She’s so rude. So I am chewing it, and going to sink too, “Don’t judge anything from the cover” she mocked.

 

“Blondie, are you didn’t know how to cook? Okay stay there” She said to me, and begun to serve our breakfast. She made fried rice, fried egg on it and didn’t forget with garnish. It’s look delicious. We’re eating in silence.

 

After the silence breakfast, I’m going to my room and getting ready to school. Did I mentioned bout what grade I am? Hehehe,,,I guess I’m not. It’s my last year at school. Don’t ask bout my parents, they passed away. And that’s enough information bout my family, I’m feeling down when I remind them. Okay okay stop it here.

 

Yuri gave me ride to school, she said I’m her girlfriend and want me save when getting to school. I don’t want get argument in the morning, so I accepted it. Everybody was staring at me when I’m out from the car, and start whispering something. I hate attention. You Know I’m not kind of popular girl. I guess they feared because my icy stare. Just Soo, the only friend I have in school.

 

Soo great to me “Hai Jess, I guess you’re being a popular now”, “Huh,,I don’t get it what you mean Soo?” I answered in confusing. “That car, who was ride you before”. Okay, I knew why they whispering like a gossip girl. I told everything to Soo.

 

“You’re so lucky Jess!!” she exclaimed. What a luck, I’m in nightmare.

 

The class ended, the bell ring and its homey time.

 

Yuri texted me, she said she’ll ride me home. I’m reaching the gate, I see her car is parked there. When I coming up, I see the long  blonde hair coming up too so I stopped my track. I see that girl greating Yuri.

 

Yuri greating back and come out from car. At the sudden the girl is hugging her. You know status quo, that’s my teacher said to me. I can’t move my gaze or my body,  I’m frozen it’s seem similar right?.

 

I couldn’t just stay here right? Yuri said I’m her girlfriend. What girlfriends supposed to be doing if their couple hugging anohter one. I’m widen my eyes when I’m finding that girl kissing Yuri on the lip.

 

WHAT?!!!!

 

 

Tbc,   

 

 

*****************************************************************************

 

thank you for the new subcribers :), sorry for the wrong grammar.