chapter 1

Dad's bet is My Luck

Yuri Pov,

 

“Yah!!! What are you doing in my room?” the girl shouted,

“So this was your room, and now its mine” the other tan girl answered clamly,

 

That’s the first time i met her. I even can recall everything in my mind, the flawless girl i ever met. The blonde hair,milky skin and the icy stare. You can say i’m like a crazy because i  love that icy stare, hahaha i’m like a weirdo back then even now.

 

“W-what are you talking bout??” the blonde asked clueless,

“it was your room by the way, i own it now. So you can pack your things.” The tan girl said, “but, if you want i can offer something to you, you can stay here but be my girlfriend?” the tan continuing.

“WHAT???!!!!!” The blonde answered in shocked.

 

  • A week Ago

 

“Mom,,,,,” the tan girl whined to her mother, “ please.... tell dad, i dont want that girl to be my wife, i even dont know her, how can i send my whole life with someone i didnt know” the tan girl continuing whined to her mother.

 

“ hahaha, you’ll like her” my Mom said, “and i dont want get scold from your dad. Its your fault after all, why you said you’d marry someone that your dad choose if you lost that bet” the tan’s  Mom said and bursted into laughter.

 

“Eishhhh, how can i lost at that stupid bet” Yuri pulled her hair in frustating.

 

 

-end flasback

 

 

And now, i’m stuck in this Appartment with that girl. Yups!! That girl who i proposed that Dad’s choose to be my wife. How can Dad choose that girl,that’s my BIG question. Ok ok , i know she’s beauty but...........................was Daddy got a hit on his head?

 

She’s so scary for hell, is i skipped something from you all. Ahahahahaha......i guess its yes, when she yelled at me, she threw anything to me. What the...!!!! what a beauty girl in this world could be so violent, no one dare to yell at me or EVEN throw anything to me... i am KWON YURI for God sake!!. Sorry if i introduce myself at NO manner, blame her!! That violent girl who had blonde hair.

“yah! Blonde girl......give your answer?, would you be my girl or pack your things? “ Yuri’s nagging the shorter girl.

 

“why you’re so annoying?!!! Eish,,,and for your information my parents gave me a name” the blonde shouted to Yuri.

 

“and what’s your name? “ Yuri asked, and the blonde girl just rolled her eyes. “so ??, okay i’ll call you MY blonde, and call me Yuri or LOVER,baby, i’m okay with that name” Yuri continuing her intro to the blonde. The blonde just going to her room and slammed the door in front of Yuri’s face. “YAH!!! You almost ruined my precious face” Yuri shouted at outside room.

 

 

 

Jessica pov,

 

“Eish, what’s going on here??” she keep talking to herself,,,”is she really sell this apartment to her?, what should i do now?” she keeps mumbling to herself.

 

 

A few days ago

 

“give me a week for pay it” Jessica keep pleading to Mrs. Park,

“I gave you more than that, its overdue you know, i cant wait anymore!!” Mrs. Park yelled at Jessica.

“I promise,i’ll pay it. Just a week I promise”

 

End flasback

 

“BE MY GIRL AND YOU SAVE....” the tan shouted outside,

“ARGH!!! Why she’s so annoying,,,,” jessica keep on mumbling

“I’M NOT ANNOYING...I’M YOUR LOVER” Yuri shouted again,

 

 

 

Tbc,,,

 

 

 

 

chapter 1 done, :) sorry for wrong grammar, i'm not fluent in english