chapter 15

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 15,

 

Jessica Pov,

 

 

A year later.

 

 

Today is our 1st anniversary, every month I would be make a celebration even she always forgot bout our anniversary, that stupid monkey was born with brainstorm I guess. Never cross in my mind I would be falling in love with her.

 

Don’t think we are a happy couple like at Cinderella’s story, happy ending. We always argued with anything, even the little thing, sometimes I was getting headache because of her childishness, but I guess I know bout the power of love or I should tell you it’s the part of “love is blind” I guess it’s suit than “the power of love” right guys?.

 

Bout Taeyeon, I’m happy for her, she has fiancé now, Junsu. I guess Taeyeon had move on after that crazy goodbye with Yuri. What a goodbye kissed with ex-girlfriend, surely if you as me, I think you’ll do what I did to that stupid monkey.

 

I texted uncle Kwon, I’m going to visit him. It’s been a long time I didn’t see him. I texted Yuri too, if she want to visit her parents, but she said she have many things to do. Since when that dork have many things to do, unbelievable.

 

Are you missing something bout our life, I guess so. Tiffany, I should thanks to her, well I accepted that I hate her from the first time saw her but see, know we’re best friend.

 

 

 

-Tiffany’s birthday last year-

 

 

why should I standing here, argh!! I forgot I promise to Dad to come here. Yuri wore her dress, she’s so stunning and handsome at the same time. I dunno if it’s really a BIG party, why she’s so special even the Kwon gave her a big party just for a birthday, you know, I’m jelly to death.

 

“Hai,,, you come?” she great us then giving Yuri a hug, seriously this girl such a teaser, is she didn’t know I’m Yuri’s girlfriend or what?!, I really wanna rip her hair off duh!. “Hai Jess” she showed me her eyes smile, pfftttt show off! I can do better than that. I gave her my best smile, but Yuri interrupt me “you looked so creep” what the…………………..!!!.

 

I’m gonna kick her asses when we’re home, Tiffany just giggling when she heard it. Seriously!! Kwon you’re embarrassing me. “Hei, finally you two come” Daddy gave us a hug. Daddy looked so handsome for his aged, so many guest here. The partnership, even they’re inviting an artist. Oh my goodness, you’re a lucky birthday girls ever Tiffany.

 

This party is like a party at movie, all guests using tuxedo for a men and dress for women. They’re holding a wine on their glass and chatting with elegant gesture, what a donkey!! I’m like an alien now. “You’re not an alien, and stop being so obvious” Yuri’s voice cutting my mind, eish please stop reading my mind, “hahahaha, okay I’ll stop to read your mind” what the, how can she knew what I’m talking bout, “your mind is like open book, everybody can read out your mind” she added, I just rolled my eyes.

 

“sorry, I’m going to restroom for a while, bye” she kissed my left cheek and rushing to the restroom, “Sorry I need to go” Tiffany bid a goodbye to me, “ne…”. It’s almost 30 minutes, where’s she go, what a “while” she’s going to say -_-.

 

“thank’s for coming here, welcome to our birthday Tiffany Hwang!!” the host welcome the guests. “today is your day, what do you want?” the host asked Tiffany, “secret” she gave the host eye smile. Tsk,,,,,what a secret, “okay,okay,,,, keep your wish, and c’mon we’re singing for this beauty girl beside me” the host said again. We’re singing together, I was like attended 5 years old party.

 

When we ended the song, the host said again “before you blow the candle, let wish first” I wish I were Edward Cullen who can read people mind, what she wish?? Can anybody tell me!! I hope she didn’t wish my Yuri become her lover, I’m gonna kick her if it really is. She’s smiling so widely when ended her wish then blow the candle and we’re giving applause after that.

 

Suddenly the light was turn off, what’s going on here. What a billionaire, are they didn’t pay for the electricity?!. But I heard sound of guitar played.

 

It's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you

 

 

The spotlight showed someone who sing it,

 

Is it the look in your eyes,

Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby,

I think I wanna marry you

 

Is that Yuri?

 

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go,

No one will know,

Come on girl.

Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow,

Shots of patr qon,

And it's on girl.

 

I’m so sure is that Yuri, she’s coming down from stage then coming up to me,

 

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;

And we'll go, go, go, go-go.

If you're ready, like I'm ready.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zlv1rdcpS9M

 

 

She kneeling and showing the ring in front of me, I couldn’t say a thing, I’m so speechless. How can this dork doing such this thing.

 

“hey….why are you crying? Are you feeling bad because I did it” I shakes my head when she asked that, stupid you kwon are didn’t know tears of happiness.

 

“stupid!” I said to her,

 

“Mwo????!! Me?!! Why you said I……….” Before she ended her line, I crushed my lip on her, “you should learn how to shut your mouth off” I pecking her lip.

 

She kissed the corner of my lips “please stop your lovey dovey, I surely get diabetes because of it” Sunny interrupted us. “Congrats for you two” Tiffany congrats us, is she for real? Suddenly Yuri hug her, what the fudge!! She just proposed and now she hugging another girl in front of me, “Thank you Fany~ah!! It’s because of you, see!!! This blonde accepted my propose”, Tiffany just smiled to her.

 

 

End flashback,

 

 

********************************

 

 

As expected, that dork never did such that things… it’s all Tiffany’s plan, I’m so thanked to her.

 

I took a taxi to go to Kwon’s house, when I opened the door, the light was turning off, my hand palpated the wall to search the button to turn the lamp on. When the light on, the room was being boisterous, then someone tap my shoulder from behind, it is Yuri with a candle on her hand. “ Happy 1st Anniversary Sica~ah”.

 

“Thank you and Happy 1st Anniversary” I hug her and pecking her lips.

 

“I love you” the tanned girl said to me,

 

“I love you too my stupid dark monkey” she pout when I said that to her, I pecking her pout lip again. When I’m going to part away, she wrapping my waist closer to her, with instinct I wrapping my hand around her neck, our eyes meets, didn’t break the gaze our lip part to each other. I love the way she kiss me, so gently and tenderly.

 

I want to stop the time, I love being like this with her, My stupid dark monkey Kwon Yuri, you makes me like alive in fairytale, I DO LOVE YOU KWON YURI.

 

 

 

 

 

FIN

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

guys,,, I'm really end this fic TT_TT

 

so many THANKS to you all, i never expected you commented on my fic, the subbies or even the VOTES, you guys is really JJANG JJANG JJANG!!!

 

never cross in my mind you'd like my fics, it's like a dream you know.

 

 

 

 

LET SEE ME AT ANOTHER STORY LINE GUYS!! hehehe *promoting always* xD

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497850/crossroad-genderbender-jessica-snsd-taeny-yulsic-yuri-taengsic

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY READING GUYS!!!!

 

SORRY FOR THE WHOLE WRONG GRAMMAR!! 

 

but i had a new fic on my mind, just wait i'll published when i had a time xD

 

don't forget to keep healthy for me :D

 

 

 

CACUL GO!! BYE :))