chapter 2

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 2

 

 Jessica pov,

 

“Why so gloomy?” her bestfriend asked, “is there something wrong?, is something bothering you?” the tall girl asked and keep munching her apple.

 

Sigh~~~~ is my face so obvious? If i’m thinking bout yesterday,i want to jump from high building in this country now, how embarassing it was.

 

 

 

Last night

 

 

“Stop yelling!! Can you?” Jessica open the door,

 

The tan girl back off in shocked and scartched her neck with dorky smile. “So Blondie, You are my girl now? Hehehe, i knew no one can resist my charm” Jessica just rolled her eyes with this antic action of girl in front of her.

 

Is she bipolar or what?, Why someone can so full of herself. Jessica thought. “argh!! Stop calling me blonde, you stupid dark Monkey” Jessica berserk. “call me Jessica, Jung Jessica” the blonde girl continuing.

 

“ooooOooo...so your name is Jessica, blondie sica!!!” the tan yelled. oh my Godness,she’s really stupid?! Jessica thought. “hehehehe, kidding. So your name is Jessica. Yuri, my name is Kwon Yuri” Yuri lend a hand, when Jessica reached Yuri’s hand at the sudden Yuri pulled Jessica into hug.

 

Jessica widen her eyes and pushed Yuri when she felt Yuri’s hand d her , “YAH!! !! Stupid dark Monkey” Jessica berserk. Yuri grinned her eyes “Why?? Its okay with the couple?” Yuri asked with nonchalant face. “Who said we are a couple, you ert!” Jessica said. “and pack your things now” Yuri answered in threating tone.

 

 

End flashback

 

 

“Soo,,,” i called my bestie who’s busy with her food, eish, how can she help me. I wont involve her in my trouble. Sigh~~~~

 

“what is it Jess?” my tall bestie answered.

 

“ah~~~ nothing.”

 

 

I almost choked my coke when I heard the familiar voice calling me “My Blondie Sica!!” from afar. Why she’s in here, God please stop this nightmare already. “nugu?” Sooyoung mouthed at me. “I dont know, maybe she’s calling another one” i said.

 

“Woooaaaaahhhh....you tried avoiding me baby?” she’s sitting beside me and taking my coke. “So, you are friend of my gi..........argh!!” before she end her sentences I was stepping my foot onto hers, “What are you doing??!!” she asked in pain. Before she continuing, “See you tomorrow Soo.” I was grabbing her hand and said goodbye to Sooyoung.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her, “taking you home,what else?” she answered and open her car. “i’m  going with bus” I said. She’s grabbing my hand and pushing me to her car. Eish, why this stupid dark Monkey is so unbelievable.

 

Silence at car, its so awkward you know. Can I jump from here, but I’m not that stupid ending my life because this stupid dark Monkey. And I realized its not way home. “where you take me, its not way home?”. I asked in frustating. “my home” she answered shortly. Is she really bipolar or what? She’s so moody i guess, can be so bright and gloom at the same time.

 

“Home sweet home” She said in brightly. I can see that silver gate of her house, as expected that house of hers is really big, can I say its like a palace at the dreamland. The securities opened the gate and bow at her, “Welcome home, Miss Kwon” the man at black suit great her. “Stop with formality Uncle John” Yuri smiled and waved her hand.

 

Someone please shut my mouth off, its so embarassing. Don’t ask why, you’ll wide your mouth if you see her house. This dark Monkey is really that rich. Family picture that banned at wall, she’s look so cute at that pic, don’t get me wrong,okay... so she has an Oppa, she’s so resemble to him. “He passed away, 2 years ago” I taken aback when heard that voice, she’s sound so sad. “But its okay, i have you now” she kissed my cheek and run to upstair. What the,, I’m taken my words, stupid Monkey! Argh....!.

 

“Mom.....tell Dad I’m taking his daughter in law”  her voice echoed at house, that Monkey is really embarassing me. I’m really wanna kick her , I was hearing foot step come down. The middle-aged smiling to me and introducing herself “So, you are Jessica. No wonder my husband want you to be his daugther in law, Kwon Nana, Yuri’s mom.” what she’s talking bout guys,hint everywhere. “Pardon... Mrs. Kwon” me gasped.

 

“Jessica... WELCOME in my Family.” The man shouted at me from somewhere, I guess I ever heard this voice before, but wherein. “Soebang-ah~~come in, She couldn’t see you if you hide like that” Yuri’s mom shouted back. What antics family i am in guys, Why Mr. Kwon should hide himself from me. Am I so scary as he hide?

 

The middle-aged man coming down and scratching his neck in front of me. My eyes widen, what is Ahjussi doing here, is he Yuri’s Dad?. “hehe, yup,,i’m Yuri’s Dad” That Ahjussi's voice cut my mind. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON HERE????!!!!

 

tbc,

 

thank you so much for the subscribers :), and sorry for the wrong grammar *bow*