chapter 7

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 7,

 

 

Yuri pov,

 

 

Taeng, why you should come when I had move on. Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon is my first love at Junior high school, my first kiss. She’s a cute girl, dork sometime, pretty of course. She pills for my life, I love her than my life. I can do anything for her smile. I hate see her sad face.

 

3 years I spent my time with her, so many precious moment with her. I still can remember any details when I was with her.

 

 We broke up because her parents have to stable their company at Paris. We can’t do such a long distance relationship. It’s hard, Korea to Paris  or Paris to Korea.

 

She said she can’t, just left me here. No words came from when she went. She even didn’t tell me, if she went to Paris after our graduation at Senior high school. You know my feeling back then?

 

I call Sunny “please, leave a message after this tone. tut”. “Sunny, she’s back, Taeng is back…. She came to my apartment last night” I hanged up the phone.

 

 

 

Last night,

 

“Taeng, what are you doing here?” I said in shock. “take you from that girl” she pointed to Jessica. “Yah!!! Stay away from her,,,she………” Jessica shouted to Taeng. “ she what?” Taeng said. “she’s my girlfriend” Jessica blushing. For the first time I heard Jessica saying I am her girlfriend. Mom, Dad you should hear too, my baby blondie Sica said I am her girlfriend.

 

“Yeah….Taeng she’s my girl” I explained to Taeng, “give me a second chance Yul, I’ll never leave you again, I love you, you know that. Your place in my heart is never replace for anyone, I really do”. Taeng whimpered. You know my heart is beating so fast because Taeng’s confession.

 

CONFUSED,,,, that’s on my mind, my first love and my current love.

 

 

End flashback.

 

 

I’m hearing someone knocking my room and the knob open, I see Jessica standing there with her luggage. What she’s thinking, I’m just confused not dump her. “I got new place, I move in from here” she said. What…………………………………………………………………………………..???????????????????????????

 

She closed the door and downstair. “Yah,,,,, yah!!! Sica,,,,” but too late she’s already get in taxi. I call her, but she reject it.

 

It’s already a week since Sica left our apartment, where’s she going?  I guess I already miss her. Taeng always coming here, she accompanied me, like always, she never fail make me laugh. But after she’s home, its empty, my heart’s empty.

 

I should clear this situation, I love Sica I know that, but argh!!!! I can’t forget Taeng too. Stupid brain please think properly whose you like more, Sica or Taeng?, if I can choose, I choose a bunch of quiz from my lecture than choose them.

 

Morning coming, I decided to go to Sica’s school, maybe I can see her there, and take her home again. I’m waiting her.

 

When the school ended I spotted someone,,,yes yes it’s Sica and Sooyoung, but who’s girl beside my Sica?,,, I’m getting out from my car.

 

“Sicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” I shouted at afar, she looked so panic and walking in hurry, eish this girl,,,,, I run after her. “what are you doing here?” she asking, “come,,, come home with me Sica”,  I pleaded.

 

“No, Yuri….” She mumbling but enough to me hear her and passing me, I grabbing her hand and dragging her into car, “leave me, I said NO, NO  it’s mean I didn’t want go home with you!” she adding. I didn’t bother what she said and still grabbing her hand tight. Until………. “YAH!!! She said No” someone shouted at me and grabbing sica’s hand. “nuguya? I am her girlfriend” I said to her.

 

She released Sica’s hand, but Sica stepping on my foot,,,, it’s a hard one guys T_T, Sica run to that girl, Kissing that girl in front of my eyes. That girl widen her eyes, but she return the kiss. It’s not the simple one, it’s the deepen one. What the FUDGE!!! My baby blondie “Yoong, come on go from this place, she is insane I guess said I’m her girlfriend” she said to that girl.

 

I am insane?!!!! My baby kissing another girl guys…………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOONG ,,, I REMEMBER SICA SAID YOONG,,, YOONG SO THAT’S YOUR NAME, I PROMISE I’LL BREAK YOUR BONE INTO PIECESSSS…………………… YOONG YOU’RE SO DEAD BECAUSE YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tbc,

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

happy reading :), sorry for the wrong grammar i am on english i swear -_- , 

 

thanks for the new subcribers :) you are daebak lah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~