chapter 5

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 5,

 

Yuri pov,

 

I was texting Jessica, to ride her home. I was parking and waiting her. But I’s so suppressing when someone knock my car. So I was coming out from car, at the sudden she was hugging me. I miss her scent, seriously I miss everything from her. I shook my head, No no no no, I have Jessica already, when I released the hug. She’s smiling at me. OH GOD I WANNA JUMPING NOW!!!

 

“Taeyeon, what are you doing here. Are you supposed in Paris now?”I’s asking her. Even answering my question, She cupped my face and kiss me on the lip. What the…..!!!! I’m widen my eyes and pushed Taeyeon. “Taeng, what people think if you kiss me like that?” I asked her again. “I’m just missing you, Yul” she said in sad tone. That nickname, I love the way she called me with that nick.

 

I realized someone just staring at us, oh my,,,my life is over!! I saw Jessica walking passed me. “Sorry Taeng, I have to go.” I rush get into car and follow her.

 

“Hei blondie....” eish stupid, she’s angry to me. Why should I called her blondie. “I mean baby, Sica baby, are you trying to walk. It’s far from our house. Come in….I ride you home” I’m nagging her. “Stupid…” she hissed but it’s enough to hear her, she stopped at bus stop.

 

I was going out from car and standing beside her. “Are you really didn’t want me to ride you home?” I said to her. “CAN YOU STOP YOUR NONCENCE, GO HOME BY YOURSELF..STUPID DARK MONKEY!!!!!” she shouted at me. OAO ,,,,she’s really that mad. I bowed to others at bus stop, and mouthed “she’s my girl, we had a fight lately” the other just nod.

 

I decided to lift her up like a bridal and get her in to the car. This girl bite my arm, fufufufu poor my arm T_T. Didn’t forget to lock it I feared she would jump on the car.

 

Because of that, she’s avoiding me bout a week. Aigo,,,what should I do? I was Coming to Sunny’s dorm and ask some suggestions.

 

Hoeellll she gave me so many suggestions, but those were all crazy!!! The one of it is, I should jump from helicopter and flapped a flag that written “JESSICA I AM SORRY” in front of her school. Hell, I never do that!! I love my life, you’re thinking I am Voldermert that have so many soul, I am too young to die on this age.

 

Its weekend by the way, for the apologize thing I decided to prepare a dinner with us. I bought a bunch flowers and setting it at the living room. If you see it, you’ll think it’s florist  not living room.

 

I was turning on a romantic songs, didn’t forget to turn off the light. It’s better than Sunny’s plan right? Don’t call me Kwon Yuri if I can’t melt her heart. I was smiling like dork.

 

I guessed she’s coming home, I was smiling when heard the door open. “Haiiiiiii................iii...iiii” my smile dimmed when I saw she with her friend. That tall girl, so many days why she should coming now. My romantic dinner. *sigh*

 

Seriously guys!!! I guess Jessica took a beggar who doesn’t eat in a week!!! She ate anything!! ANY....... THINGS.......  !!! nothing left at dining table, she ate the whole food at my apartment, I bet if sofa at my living room could be eat, she’ll eat it. That tall girl ruined my ROMANTIC DINNER!!!!

 

“Hai...am Joi Sobong....” she keep munching her food. “Hah?!!! Joi Sobong....what kind of that name you have?..” I said, she shook her head. “Her name is Choi Sooyoung, eish finish your food first ” Jessica answered and nagged her. I nodded.

 

“So, You are Kwon Yuri-ssi?!” the tall girl asked me. “Yeah~~~~, how???... you know me?, was my baby told something bout me” I grinned. The Icy eyes glared at me and Sooyoung-ssi. “Sooyoung-ssi, since when you be a friend with Jessica?” starting with that conversation I was being comfortable  with this tall girl.

 

Now!!! I was knowing what Jessica hates, likes, her family background. I guess I need this girl. Were like she hates cucumber, liar, waiting and else. But she hate cucumber, it’s the funny thing. Hehehehe....... *evil think*. Then, she loves reading, handsome boy -_- , flowers. One point for me when Sooyoung mentionig bout she loves.

 

Finally Sooyoung home. Just the two of us in here. “Sica......are you still mad at me?” I was poking her cheek when she’s doing dishwasher. “stop doing it Kwon!! You wanna die??!!” she answered. Heheehe, at least she was answering my question.

 

She’s going to her room. Sighed......I should fix it. I was knocking her room, but no answer. I reached the knob, it’s unlock. So I was coming in. I heard a gurgling water from restroom, ahhh she’s taking a shower.

 

I was sitting at her bed. Why made her took so long for a shower. When the door open, I was rushing and hide behind the door. I peaked a boo “Darrrrrrrr!!!!” she’s so shocked inadvertent,,,, she unwrapped the towel. OH MY HOLLY MOTHER FATHER!!!! ITS TOTALLY HEAVEN, HEAVEN IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..................................................” she’s screaming, so loud.... dolphin scream!! My ear drum was like cracked. My nose was bleeding. me???? fainted.

 

 

 

Tbc, 

 

***************************************************************************************

 

thanks for your supports,reading my fic :), and sorry for the wrong grammar .