chapter 14

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 14

 

 

Yuri pov,

 

 

I knew she’s really upset now, I didn’t dare to ask or bother her, I choose to save my life. She’s so silent when we went home. No lines or words coming out from , she’s like thinking something, if I were that vampire Edward Cullen surely I can read her mind, but I am not.

 

 

I saw her at the living room, watching may I said it’s a ‘watching’ ? why….. because she just changed the channel from the one to another. I sat at the corner of the couch, come near her, when I almost sat beside her, she’s kicking my “who said you can sit beside me ?” she said in cold tone, aigoooooo…… this violent princess always torturing me, why God?? Am  I did a lot of sin at the past of my life?.

 

 

“ehmmmm….Sica” I tried to call her again.

 

 

“what?” she answered,

 

 

“are you hungry?” I asked again,

 

 

“No” this ice princess said,

 

 

“How bout ice cream, I bought a lot of yesterday?” I tried to break this silence,

 

 

“No” she answered shortly,

 

 

“Are in PMS-ing ?” I tried to make a joke,

 

 

“yes…” she rolled her eyes,

 

 

“are you going to answer my question with YES or NO” I said sarcastically.

 

 

“yes” what the hell, this girl makes me going crazy!!! She answered with YES again!!

 

 

I took the remote from her then change the channel to cartoon channel, “yah!! Why you changed the channel?” she said berserk. Finally she say something than YES or NO things. “are you crazy? Why you’re smiling like insane people by yourself”, hehe,,,it’s okay you said I’m nut, crazy, insane or anything you want.

 

 

“argh!!, stupid dark monkey….!!” She’s standing up from the couch but I pulled her hand then made her landed on top my chest, I can see her blush cheek then tuck her hair behind her ear. “please, let me see your pink cheek often” I smiled to her.

 

 

She covered her face with her palm, I saw it’s so cute. “don’t cover your beauty face, baby…..” she shake her head furiously. “wae?” I asked her again. “because….because I don’t want to!” she said still covering her face.

 

 

I pulled her hand, she hurriedly buried her face on my chest. I cupped her head.

 

 

“you know, you’re my beautiful princess” I kissed her forehead, “how can I’m cheating on you?” I pecked her nose. “maybe, you’re not the perfect one but I’m sure you’re the best gift from Godfor me, I never thought I can dating an angel such as you”.

 

 

I drifted fingers across her cheek then she closed her eyes, slowly I parted my lips on her. Our lips connected for a minutes, savoring her lip, her pink strawberry, her scent, her soft lips so perfect together with mine.

 

 

I broke the kiss when our lungs need air, our forehead against each other. “I do love you, Jung Jessica”, I smiled to her then pecked her lip.

 

 

 

 

 

Tbc,

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

sorry its not my intention to abandon my story

 

i decided to end this fic earlier :(

 

i really have no time, i always slept over when reached home after my work time end.

 

thanks for everybody who like to read my story 

 

 

we'll meet again at another storyline, *pinky promise* 

 

 

 

cacull love you all

 

keep healtHy for me

 

HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!

 

:D