chapter 11

Dad's bet is My Luck

Chapter 11,

 

 

Jessica pov,

 

“Yah!!!!, Kwon Yuri,,,,come here you!!! how dare kiss that blondie” she run after confessed to me.

 

“I swear baby, that the last, she said,,, it’s goodbye kiss” she keep running.

 

I guess I should kick Taeyeon to Mars, “Yah,,, no hugging, cuddling, or kissing for you, you hear that Kwon Yuri!!!!” I shouted to her. Where is  she hid? Eish that dork.

 

“but baby I was just granted her last wish, wish is should be filled right?” she reasoning from nowhere.

 

“come out now, I count , 1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,untill 3 you didn’t come, 2…………………….. you’ll regret Kwon Yuri………………..” before I finish someone wrap her arm around my waist. I can  feel her breath on my nape. “You won’t punish me or even kick me right, Sica?” I can feel her pout lip on my neck. Stop being cute Kwon Yuri, eish…. Okay I guess I already forgave her.

 

Stupid heart why you didn’t cooperate with my brain. Eish… I feel like want to kick her .

.

 

Morning,

 

Yuri pov,

 

“Morning” the tan girl great the sleepy one, “hai beuaty princess, why you love sleep hah?, you know what time is it?” she  rub her eyes, “it’s 10” she said.

 

“WHAT?!!!!” why she yelled at me, did I do something wrong?? She rush to the bathroom, what’s going on with her, is she prego,,,oh that’s impossible we are girl, how can girl and girl coughhadcoughcough get pregnant.

 

After 30 minutes “Kwon Yuri!! Are you still there, please take my towel, I forgot bring it,,,,” she shouted from bathroom, hehehee,, I had a chance to see her body again *nosebleed* “yah,,,hurry,,, where’s my towel” she shouted again.

 

“I’m coming baby” I answered, when I’m going to take the knob, she already slip her hand behind the door, “don’t think I don’t know what’s on your mind Kwon?!” aigo…she’s a mind readers, “come on, where’s my towel” she said. Okay guysssssss,,,, I lost  my chance.

 

“what are you still in my room Kwon” she glared at me, “just waiting you” I said innocently, “waiting for what? I can change my clothes by own” she said, “okay, change by yourself… I am watching you then” I answered. “YAH!!! YOU ERT!!! Go away… shuuuu shuuuuu shuuuu” Sica threw me a pillow.

“okay okay,,, chillax Sica, I’m going” I said. “wait!!!” I know Sica want me here,,,hehehe “don’t forget to closed the door when you out” she continuing. What?!!!! Just it,,,

 

After done with changing, she’s going out from her room, where’s she going…. Why I asked you, babo,,, I should asked her -_-, “Sica, where are you going?” I asked her, “I’m going to library, wae?” she answered. “just wondering, with whom?” I asked her again. “with Sooyoung, Yoona, Jo woon and Kwan Soo Oppa” oh……wait wait wait….Nugu? Kwang Soo???

 

“can I joined with you guys?” I whined , “are you sure? It’s library not amusement park or even club Yuri-ah,,,” she said in sarcastically. Holly cow, she just underestimated. “of course I am sure, you’re doubting me” I said confidently, “ye….no, no no,,,, okay, I can’t believe that monkey want follow me at library, I hope she’ll behave” I heard Sica mumbling something, bout behave thingy.

 

 

 

Jessica pov,

 

I knew it would be like this, that monkey….argh,,, was she never come to library before?, it’s so embarrassing guys, how can she crashed the bookcase, and see, we kicked by the librarian.

 

“baby,,, are you mad at me” she said, “don’t baby me!” I said to her, “baby,,blame Sooyoung’s boy too…that tall keep clingy with you, he has Sooyoung already, but he’s clingy with you, unbelievable” she reasoning, okay I guess she jelly, but it’s so funny, how can she jelly with my bestie’s boyfriend.

 

“yah!! Why you blame my Kwang Soo oppa, it’s okay to be clingy with friend, you dark girl” Sooyoung bickering, I’m getting headache because of it,  “stop it guys, can you?!” I said to them, “for apologize, how can we eat, Yuri will treat us” I said to them. “why me?!!!” she said in shocked, I glared at her “okay……” she mumbling.

 

I guess those girl will wreck Yuri’s wallet, they order so many foods, its kinda you’ll feed your whole family members.

 

When we ate, I saw Sunny from afar, “Baby,,,that’s Sunny right?” I pointed to Sunny’s direction, “I guess it’s her” Yuri said. “SUNNY!!!!” She’s yelling to her. “Yah!! Don’t shout, you hurt my ear” Yoong hit Yuri’s arm. “baby why you have a violent friends, similar with you” Yuri’s mumbling at the end. “yah!!!, what are you just saying” I said, “no no no, I didn’t say anything” she answered.

 

Sunny coming up to our place, but who’s Sunny took along,,, she have an angel face and even her smile is like shining everywhere, I kinda Jelly because she has that smile. She smiling to us, and bow to us.

 

“hai… Tiffany imnida, Tiffany Hwang” she introduce herself, and gave us a perfect eyes smiling,,,, so Sunny has a beauty friend, I gazed Yuri have an uneasy face, what’s going on with her, maybe it’s just my feeling. “Hai, I’m Jessica, they are Sooyoung, Kwang Soo Oppa, Yoona, Jo woon Oppa and……………..” before I finish it, she kiss Yuri on the cheek and hug her so tight. “Yuwwwreeeeeee long time no see” she said in cheerfully.

 

YOU’RE SO DEAD KWON YURI!!!! 

 

 

 

tbc, 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

sorry fot the late update, happy reading guys :)

 

if you get bored because my fic, please just go kick Kwon Yuri #eh xDDD

 

 

O.O

you know when i got this pic!! Sunny !!!

 

I bet Sunny will get kick from Kwon Soebang because of it xD...