Discovery

Surprisingly Famous

She had turned around and finally looked at who she was talking to... and got the shock of her life.

Well... maybe 'shock of her life' was exaggerated. She was certainly surprised and amused though. The dude was tall, about 6 feet in height if she guessed correctly. Thin or muscular, she couldn't really tell because he was wearing long sleeves and long pants but he definitely wasn't fat. However, those weren't what got her attention. It was the guy's hair. Gelled straight up, it wasn't even a mohawk and the color? SILVER. I mean who has silver hair?? Well, Jay Manuel does but he's gay so what does that make the one standing in front of her? If it was green, it would probably look like grass growing on his head.

She couldn't see his face because the light shining behind him cast a shadow on his features and to be honest she didn't really care. She wasn't here to check out guys with weird hairstyles. Her bad night turning worse, she just wanted to go home already. She had a busy day tomorrow at Sweet On You too.

She frowned and continued speaking. "Can you let go of my arm, please? I really don't care who you are and I just wa-"

"EVIE??! Evie Langlen?? It is you!" The guy exclaimed.

"Wait... What?? How do you know my name? Do I know you??"

"How can you say that? Oh. I get it. You're angry because I haven't been replying your emails." Evie was getting annoyed. The strange dude was still gripping her arm. He hadn't identified himself either and she still couldn't see his face. The club's music was so loud she was getting a headache trying to decipher what he was saying to her.

"Look here, buddy. I really don't know wh-" Before she could finish, the guy was dragging her behind him further into the club. Good God, he wasn't going to her, was he? Come to think of it, he could be some sort of stalker who'd grabbed his chance when she had come toe Seoul to open Sweet On You.

"YAH. Where are you taking me?? Let go of me!!" Evie struggled futilely. His grip was really strong and she couldn't get away. He didn't answer her but instead pushed open a door that said "Authorized Personnel Only". He pushed her inside and closed the door before slapping a hand on the light switch. Finally facing her, he grinned widely.

She spoke before he could. "Why did you bring me here?? I'll give it to you, you look kind of familiar but really. You didn't have to kidnap me," she said sarcastically.

"Come on, Evie. Stop fooling around. I know you're mad but surely you can't expect me to believe you don't know who I am after we spent three years in university together." He frowned at her, his smile disappearing.

"There you go again with the 'who you are' thing. I really don-" Suddenly it hit her. She gaped at him with forming an 'O'. That familiar deep voice, that jaw, those eyes. How could she forget those eyes? It wasn't that she didn't know him, she was just used to seeing him looking completely different!

"Oh. My. GOD." Great. Now she was starting to sound like Jung Mi. "SEUNGHYUN??!!!" she practically shrieked.

"Uh... yeah? Who else would it be? Wait. You mean you really didn't know it was me??" Seunghyun asked incredulously.

Evie let out another scream and ran to him. Her momentum forced him back a step but she didn't care. She hugged him fiercely and he hugged her back.

"Hey. I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," she said tearing up. Evie breathed in his scent, all the memories coming back. Then, she remembered she was supposed to be angry with him. She blinked her tears away, pushed him away from her and glared at him. "YAH. You didn't reply my emails!"

"See. I knew you were angry about that," he said teasingly. "I did tell you I was busy with work though."

"BUSY WITH WORK?! Then what are you doing in a club when you're so busy working?? You couldn't take 10 minutes to reply an email? A simple "Hey, I'm fine, how 'bout you?" does not suffice!! And why in the world are you dressed like that? Good god, your hair color!"

Seunghyun began to look puzzled. Then confused and then realization dawned on him. He was so happy to see her, he'd forgotten. Damn. She didn't know yet. She was going to be so pissed. "Uhh... Evie. Look. I'm really sorry for not replying your emails but I am very busy with work and have been for the past few months. And... I have to... uh... tell you something."

"No. You look here, Seunghyun. I was busy and working my off but I still managed to find time to write you emails! Then I come to Korea and the first place I meet you is in a club. You should have come up with a better excuse other than just being busy with work. Oh. I don't know. Maybe just say the real thing. Like 'now that we live so far away, our 3 year friendship doesn't mean a thing so I'm not going to reply to your emails'." Evie was still angry but now she was hurt more than anything else.

"Evie, you know that's not true. Just let me explain," he pleaded.

Evie just glared at him, giving him allowance to explain himself. Not that she thought he could come up with a good excuse. However, before he could say a word, the door to the room opened. A man stood in the open doorway, relief plain on his face. Evie had first thought that he was going to kick them out of the room as they weren't supposed to be in there but he turned to address Seunghyun.

"Finally, I found you, TOP-sshi! I have been looking everywhere for you. You're supposed to be on stage in 1 minute. You can't be late. Come on! G-Dragon-sshi is already waiting." The man started panicking.

"Oh damn! It's this late already?? Let me just get my jacket." He rushed to one of the chairs in the room which Evie finally realized was a dressing room with clothes strewn all over the place. He grabbed the jacket hanging over the back of the chair and put it on. He looked into the mirror in front of him, adjusting his clothes and hair making sure everything was in place. When he was done, he turned towards the door before realizing that Evie was still standing there watching everything with a confused expression.

He looked at her guiltily. "Evie... Just stay here, alright? I promise I'll explain everything later," he said walking towards her.

"TOP-sshi, we have to go now!"

Evie just stared at him uncomprehendingly.

"Aishh! Please just stay here, okay? I have to go." He said frustratedly. Unable to delay any longer, he reached out and squeezed Evie's arm a little before running out of the room.

The sound of the door slamming broke into the chaos of Evie's thoughts.  What in the world of America, Paris and Seoul, was going on?!

She had come to club for a reason tonight. To accompany Jung Mi. For an event. She ended up meeting Seunghyun again. He had said that he was busy working. A G-Dragon was waiting? GD. G-Dragon.What had that man called him? TOP. Yes. The man had called him TOP!

GD.

TOP.

GD&TOP. 

Oh. My. God.

Evie rushed to pull open the door and ran back to the club's dance floor. The music was blaring and this time it was a korean rap song. Screams could be heard over the music which meant it was deafening.  She reached the edge of the dance floor and thank goodness for her superior height she was able to see the stage.

And there he was. Seunghyun. Evie could see him standing on stage next to another guy who was doing the rapping. Then it was his turn. He lifted the mic and his voice came bursting through the speakers. Everyone in the club cheered and she saw girls screaming and pushing their way through the crowd trying to get to the front. He was now leaning over the crowd with a smirk on his face while he rapped, making the crowd go crazier.

Suddenly she felt someone come up to her and she saw it was Jung Mi. "EVIE!!" she screamed. "Where were you? I thought you had gone! That's GD&TOP just in case you still don't know. OH. MY. GAWD. I'm so glad I'm here tonight! They are so HOT!!" With that last shriek, Jung Mi happily ran back into the mass of screaming girls.

Evie stood there in disbelief. Just staring unblinkingly at Seunghyun. Once, she thought she saw him look straight at her but she couldn't be sure. Onstage, he moved together with the music, dancing the choreography while rapping like a badass.

He looked like a pro.

No. Scratch that.

He looked like a star.

 

___________________

Hey all! So she finally met Seunghyun! I hope this part fulfilled your expectations. I took forever to write this. So what do you thiink will happen next? xD

Btw, I'll be going for a three-day holiday so I probably won't update till middle of next week. Please be patient and in the meantime if you haven't already, you can read my other fic. :)

Please keep the comments coming and I wanna give an ILY shoutout to all my readers and subbies :D

Anddd. KMW in SG was today! But I didn't go. =( I feel regretful now. SHOULD HAVE GONE. my chance to see Bigbang and 2NE1. aaaa. *pulls hair* okay. ignore me.