Living Together

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 8

 

As the days went by,Taehyung kept wondering why his new butler seemed out of it. As if he was somewhere far from here. Even while he did his duties, he seemed distracted.
"Baekhyun, are you ok?" He asked his new butler. He came out of his daze realizing he just asked a question.
"I'm sorry, what did you ask?"
"Are you okay? You seem out of it today Baekhyun. "
"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I gues I have been a bit distracted lately." Baekhyun said.
"May I ask why?" But before he could answer he was called.
"Taehyung, get down here right now!" He groaned but left his room to see who was calling him.
"What is-, Mom Dad? What are you doing here?"
"Well nice to see you too" his mother mocked as she came to give her youngest child a hug.
"Mom, when did you get here?"
"Didn't your brother tell you? We're having a little party and obviously we have to be here for that! Plus, there is someone we want you to meet tonight at the party!"
"Wait the party is tonight?"
"Of course, haven't you noticed how busy the everyone is?" His dad but in. When he thought about, it seemed that all the fervent were busy preparing something.
"Taehyung you don't pay attention to anything do you?" Namjoon appeared  greeting his parents.
"Well I can't pay attention if you don't tell me things like this"
"Well, me and your mother will be back soon. Namjoon take care of everything and Taehyung go get ready. Bye!"
"Bye!" They both yelled back. When Taehyung was sure they were gone, he turned to his brother.
"Hyung, do you know who it is that they want me to meet?"
"Some girl I think"
"I bet you my allowance for a month that its a arranged marriage"
"And if its not?"
"Then I'll be a maid for a week" Namjoon couldn't pass up that offer.
"Deal"


Surprisingly, the party came quickly, but there was no sign of his parents or the girl he was suppose to meet. Well not until his brother pulled him to meet her.
"Hyung, do I really have to?" He whined.
"Do I have a annoying little brother?"
"No"
"That's what you think" Namjoon muttered to himself. Namjoon dragged his little brother to the meeting spot set up by his parents to meet the clients.
"There's my baby boy" his mother squealed as Taehyung came into view.
"Mom!" He whined.
"Sorry, but I would like you to meet our clients. This are the Wu's , there sons" the two boys looked up giving a gentle nod. "And this is their daughter." She gave a shy smile.
"Nice to meet you" he said politely.  The girls eyed sparkle as she watched him take a seat.
"May I ask what the point of me being here?" Taehyung asked when he felt no point I being here.
"Well sweety we and the Wu's will  be merging our companies, and we thought it would be best for our families to get to know each other"
"And by getting to know each other you mean?"
"You'll be living together for awhile in the summer villa"
"What!?" All the teenagers yelled at once.
"Mom, Dad, you can't be serious?" The children of the Wu family asked their parents.
"Can't we even talk about this?!" Namjoon asked.
"No, and I expect you all to be packed by this Tuesday, which means you have one day to get everything ready" his parents. Taehyung sulked on his chair.
"Can we at least bring a friend?" He gave his mom the puppy eye dog look to get his way.
"Oh fine, but they better be able to get along" the teenagers screamed in joy.

As the parents made their way up to the front, Taehyung couldn't help but notice the way the Wu's daughter was staring at him. He felt…………… uncomfortable.
He kind of wished that his Seokjin was here to protect him.
"Taehyunggie sweetie, go get your butler to start packing for you. " his mother called not realizing his brother let to do just that.
"Baekhyun?" He called to see the boy racing down the stares.
"Do you mind start packing for my trip?" He asked, notching the butler's gaze on one of the Wu children.
"Not at all sir, I'll get right to it." He said before the other could say anything else, he left immediately to do so.
"Now I have to go and pick you out maid outfit" Namjoon said with glee in his voice. Taehyung's eye filled with despair when he heard that.
"You knew all along didn't you?"
"Of course I did I wouldn't agree to it it I didn't" the smirk on his brothers face was pissing him off.
"I hate you so much right now hyung"
"And I love you too, Taehyung" the said boy sighed as he left to go find him a outfit, he decided to go check on his butler.
"Baekhyun, are you in here?" He called out but was pulled back.
"Be quiet, they might here you" the familiar voice whispered in his ear.
"What do you mean, Seokjinnie?"
The other pointed to the cracked door which lead to his room. The two of them leaned in as they heard to people talking inside.
"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?"
"This is my new job" he spoken quietly, so that the other couldn't hear him. To bad it didn't work.
"What do you mean your working here? My mom told that you left to go back to your home, were you lying?"
"No, I wasn't. I mean somethings happened and I didn't have a choice."
"What do you mean you didn't have a choice?"
"Just that. I'm sorry Mr. Wu but you need to go" Baekhyun tried to push the other away.
"Baekhyun, you don't act like you don't know me. Why did you have to leave?"
From outside, Taehyung could tell he was struggling not to tell the truth. He that same looked in his eyes when he was struggling to tell his brother when he first got molested by his butler.
"Because I ………  I was cheating  on you" he said glad he didn't stutter.
"You're lying. Look me in the eye and tell me you cheated on me"
"I cheated on you,Chanyeol" the sound of skin slapping another echoed. Seokjin entered while Taehyung comforted Baekhyun .
"Mr. Wu I believe it's time for you to go. I'll you out" the butler said gritting his teeth.
When the two of them were gone, Taehyung turned back to Baekhyun.
"Baekhyun, are you hiding something?"
"I don't  know what your talking" trying to hold back tears.
"Baekhyun, you didn't really cheat on him did you? You were just saying that so he could hate you. Am I right?"
"No, but I had to say that. I don'twant him to get hurt."
"By who?"

"His parents"





A/N: hey guys I know it's been a while since I've updated but I had a good reason. I'm in drama in school and if any of you are you know there is this thing called one act. But I hope know if you will kill me if I say that we won first place!
I know this isn't like he other chapters format but I still think I needed to update.