(I don't know what to name this >_

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Taehyung felt fear shoot through out his entire body. 
"Come on Taehyung-ah don't just stand there, lets get go" he stiffened at the touch as he was dragged away from the rest of the group. 
"Hurry up Taehyunggie, we wouldn't want to disturb the rest of the groups" she said with a sinister smile as she dragged them farther away. 
Baekhyun watched from far away seeing his master look terrified. He raced over to Seokjin also seeing his concerned face. 
"Excuse me, may I speak to Seokjin alone?" 
"Why?!" He felt the venom in her words but chose to ignore her. 
"It concerns the young master" she let out a frustrated sigh as she walked over to her brother. 
"Seokjin did you see his face?"
"He looked absolutely terrified, I'm trying to figure out why. "
"You don't think that girl is the who…" Baekhyun trailed off. 
"No I doubt that but at the same time, I have a feeling your right. " 
"Do you think you can follow them or something, I don't think I'll be able to convince Chanyeol into doing anything" Baekhyun asked. 
"Sure thing, and Baekhyun" he tuners back to see a smile on Seokjin's face. 
"Don't let this opportunity slip okay?" 
"Sure thing" he smiled back before running back to Chanyeol. 
"Ummm, ready to go?!" He tried to act excited but he wasn't actually sure of anything. 
"Let's go" was all the other said d before he started walking. Baekhyun let out another sigh before he started to go after the other. He felt weird akward, and most importantly, unloved. He always thought that the love between them was going to with stand anything. He guessed wrong apparently. The butler made sure to stay behind the other not wanting to interfere, his gazed wondered to the ocean. He loved the greenish blue color. It always brought back good memories. 
"I've seen you've taken a liking to your new employer" his head shot back to Chanyeol. 
"Uh yeah, he is someone I do enjoy working for." He looked down. 
"So you never enjoyed working for me?!" Chanyeol's voice lowered in anger as he turned to the other. Baekhyun only looked down not knowing how to respond. 
"That's not what I meant" he said, trying to argue back. 
"Then what did you mean?" He moved closer to the other. 
"Chanyeol, why are you being like this? Like I've done something wrong to you?" Chanyeol just stared at him before turning back an started walking. Anger boiled in Baekhyun. 
"Yah! You can't just do that!" He ran in front of the other. 
"I don't know what your talking about" 
"Chanyeol!" He yelled. Anger flared in his eyes as he looked at the other. 
"I know how I left wasnt the most calming thing, if anything it put more stress on you, but you have to believe me when I say I didn't have a choice" 
"You expect me to believe the person who looked me in the eye and said he didn't love me?" 
"No, I expect you to believe the guy whose trying so hard not to ruin your future with his stupid feelings for you" 
"Why would his feeling affect my future?" 
"Chanyeol, please believe when I say it's the best for both of us" he looked down avoiding the other's eyes. 
"Baekhyun, let me be the one that decides that ok?" 
Seokjin felt worried with every step he took farther away from the others. He couldn't stop think about Taehyung and his scared expression. 
"So, how long have you known Taehyung?" Brought out of his thoughts by the youngest Wu child. 
"Huh oh, about a year now" he explained making him worry more about the other. 
"Really, he's moving slow this time " she commented. 
"Excuse me?" 
"Well, you know what they say about him don't you? How he gets a new butler every week or so just so he can seduce them into bed. I wonder what's making him keep you around for so long?" Seokjin moved his arm out of her hold. 
"You don't even know what your talking about!" He defended. 
"He is nothing like that, far from it, and if you really know why he had to get a new butler so often you wouldn't be talking like this." 
"Oh please he probably told you some sappy story so you would pity him. In the end, he will realize he likes girls and that he will want me" 
"The only person being pitied is you, and that's for actually thinking he will like you just because your a girl 
Hey guys I know it's been a while and that this chapter is really short but I just wanted to update since I've been neglecting the story. Bye and Happy Halloween!