New Butler

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 7

word count : 884

To say the new butler was scared, that was an understatement. He felt like if he did one wrong move, he would pee his pants. From what people said about his boss, he didn’t know what to expect. He was still in his day dreams, to hear a car in the front and a boy running up the stairs.

“I’m back!!!” the boy screamed once he got into the house, loving the feeling of being back home.

The new butler was surprised to see such a cute boy as a master.

"Jinnie, carry me" the boy called Jin was about to but someone stepped in.

"Taehyung, that's not his job anymore. Why don't you ask Baekhyun to do it?"

"But I want Jinnie!" The boy only pouted as he stomped to find his new personal butler.

"Are you Baekhyun?" Coming out from his daze he nodded his heads yes.

"Well then, nice to meet you, Baekhyun. Now as your new master I order you to carry me to my room.”

"I'm sorry" confused as to what he just asked.

"You’re my butler right? Carry me" he could only stand there shocked as to what he just asked. The boy stool his arms out ready to be carried.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't think I'm strong enough for that" his arms fell with a pout.

"Jinnie, carry me" he turned back around and raced back to the said boy, and lover.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

"No, it was actually a kiss, but that works to" he picked him and was racing up the stairs.

"Namjoon"

"Yes?"

"You do realize you just let our baby brother go off with his new boyfriend, alone?" it took Namjoon a second, but that was all that was needed for realization to hit him quickly.

"Baekhyun, would you mind following them and asking Seokjin to give you a tour of the house?" It didn't take a genius to see why he really wanted, but he wasn't going to deny the dude that signs his pay check and went after them.

 

"Seokjin sir, can you give me a tour of the house?" The said boy was still carrying his new master.

"Do you really need a tour or did Namjoon send you?"

"How did you know I was lying?"

"I didn't, it was a wild guess but I still give you a tour. Just give me a sec" he disappeared into one of the rooms; he guessed the master's room.

"So let’s start with Namjoon's office"

 

 

 

 

"Namjoon, why do I have a feeling you have a bone to pick with me?"

"I have no idea what you’re talking about" the sarcasm leaking off if his voice" and shouldn't you be giving Baekhyun a tour?"

"I will, as soon as you tell me why you don't trust me with your own brother. After all, I was his personal butler last week" what? Did Baekhyun hear him right? Was he the personal butler before him? Then why is he here?

"It's not that I don't trust you alone with my brother, I don't trust him. He can be very clingy, when he realizes someone actually cares about him"

"But-"

"I don't want to hear it, now go finish the tour" Seokjin did as he was told as he exited the room with the new butler trailing behind him.

Seokjin did end up showing him around the house, from the acre of a backyard to Movie Theater on the 3rd floor.

"How can they fit all this stuff in just one house?" He asked out loud.

"Yeah, that's what I said when I was first saw this place, but as long as you don't go alone for a while, then you won't get lost"

"Good to know" there was an awkward silence in the middle, until the butler decide to speak up" Seokjin-shi, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, but you don't face to talk so formal to me"

"Oh, I was wondering, what is your relationship with Master Taehyung?"

"We're dating"

"Oh ok-WHAT? But is that even allowed between the two of you?"

"If it wasn't I guess I wouldn't be here. Baekhyun, why do you seem so flustered about this?" A blush graced the butler's cheeks as memories came flooding back.

"My old master, I fell in love with him, but his mother found out before I could confess. She fired me saying how I was unworthy for her son and how I would just be a stain on the family reputation."

Tears brimmed his eyes as he started to think about it. His thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Taehyung. He was about to leave when Seokjin stopped him.

"Stop, you’re in no condition to do anything."

"But what about-"

"I'll cover; it's not like I don't know what to do. It's ok go before he gets angry" Baekhyun gave Seokjin a hug as a thank you before running off. He decided to go back to his room, and rest for a bit. Until, he started thinking about his old master, and how he was basically kicked out of his home.

The tears fell from his eyes, thinking about his smile, his laugh to the point where he started to bawl on his bed.

 

 

I really miss you