Trip

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

"What do you mean you might now?"

"I'm not sure, I couldn't recognize one of the voice but it sounded both female" Baekhyun said to come the other down.

"Wait but you recognize one of the voices?" Seokjin looked with hope in his eyes.

"I think it was Chanyeol's sister, but I'm not positive. "

"The look on your face tells me you know she would do something like this, though" Baekhyun fidgeted with every word knowing very well what that girl was capable of.

"You know it's her, we need to go tell someone" Seokjin pried.

"NO! We can't do that! It would only be our word against hers. She would just turn everyone against us!" Baekhyun stopped him as he tried to find someone.

"So basically your telling me we're practically trapped."

 

 

"Not exactly"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung woke up in his room curled into fetal on his bed. He heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he tried to sit up.

"Hey Taehyung" Namjoon came into the room and sat on the bed next to his little brother.

"Hey hyung" he greeted the other with a smile," what time is it?"

"3:00"

"In the afternoon!"

"Yeah but don't worry, your just in time for some family bonding"

"You're being sarcastic aren't you?"

"Yeah it's with the other family. Baekhyun will be in here any second to help you okay?" Namjoon left the room just as Baekhyun entered.

"Please don't make me go alone"

"Don't worry, everyone who came on the trip wether family or staff also have to participate, you won't be alone"

"All right" he whined as he got up to get dressed.

"Come on, lets get going so no one is waiting for us" with that being said the boys rushed down stairs to be greater with the other family.

"Everyone ready?" They all nodded their heads as they made their to the cars.

"Baekhyun, whose the girl next Kris?"

"I don't know I don't think I've ever seen her at their estate" Baekhyun stared trying to pin point where he has seen her but nothing came to mind.

"What are you guys staring at? Get in the car!" The driver yelled shoving them all in. The drive wasn't as long as they thought, and when they arrived, they were greeted by the salty breeze of a beach.

"Hello there! I'm guess your the two families that will be accompanying today, correct?" A man came out from behind to greet them.

"Yes sir, and you are?"

"I'm your guide for this partner activity. Speaking of partners, please pair up with someone from the other family" Taehyung pushed Baekhyun over to Chanyeol. When he looked over to the others he saw the Wu's daughter was with Seokjin as Namjoon was with Kris. Then who was his partner.

"I guess we're partners" that voice sounded so familiar.

"I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri" Taehyung froze from hearing that voice again.

“Nice to meet you” he tried not to stutter as she came closer .

 

"Sssshh~, everything going to be okay. We just going to play for a bit"

 

“We’re going to have s much Taehyung, I just know it” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you guys must litterally want to murder me right now! im sorry it took so long, i just did not know how to continue this story,

im sorry!