Boyfriend

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 5

Word count : 845

Sitting alone on the beach, Taehyung sulked at the thought of how his family always seemed to embarrass him at the wrong time. He soon started to hear the crunch of shoes in the coarse sand.

"Hey"

"Go away"

"Why thank I would love to sit down" Seokjin said as he took a seat next to the younger.

"Ok, tell me what got you so rally up?"

"I don't want to" scooting away from the older.

"Taehyung" about to scold him.

"Noona, she always treats me like a child. I just wish she would see that I have grown up"

"Oh yes, because me carrying you to your room every day is a sign of maturity" sarcasm oozing off of the older.

"You know what I mean" Seokjin laughed pulling the other in for a side hug.

"She just being an older sibling, trying to look out for all of dongsaengs. You will always be her little baby brother, like Jeongguk is to me"

"Then what am I to you hyung?" They both look at each other, waiting for the answer.

"Hyung?"

"Umm well, I don't know"

"Oh" Taehyung said disappointed. Taehyung felt his heart ache abut by the unsure answer. Seokjin could see the sadness on his face.

"Taehyung, why do you ask?" Seokjin turned so he was facing him.

"Huh? Umm, no reason"

"Taehyung, I know when you’re lying. Why did you ask?" Seokjin raised the boy's head by his chin, looking him in the eye.

"Because"

"Because?"

"Because I think I might have feelings for you" he said barely above a whisper, but Seokjin hear it loud and clear. Unfortunate for Taehyung, he realized his butler did hear and try to run. Seokjin was faster and pulled him face first into his chest.

"Tell it isn't just one of your tricks and you really mention that, Taehyung" Taehyung didn't believe the words he just heard, but nodded his head anyway, glad to let everything out.

Seokjin pulled his head from his face and looked him in the eye, glad to see the genuine love that was there for him. He placed his lips on the other plush ones. He Taehyung smiles into the kiss and wrap his arms around his neck.

“Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" The said boy's eyes brighten, shaking his head violently.

"Yes, yes, I would love to be my boyfriend!" he said holding him tighter.

"Come on let's get back to the others. Ready to walk back, he was stopped by Taehyung.

"What?"

"Just because your my boyfriend, doesn't mean you stop your duties. Carry me!" He said attaching out his arms. Seokjin only let out a small laugh before picking up his new boyfriend.

When they got back, they saw the rest of the boys and Jung-ah, except Jung-ah looked pissed.

"Did I do something?" Seokjin noticed the she was glaring at him.

"Yes, and you still are"

"What?"

"Corrupting my baby! How dare you come in and sweep him off his feet!"

"Noona, stop he's my boyfriend"

Taehyung said. Everyone turned to stare at the boy.

"WHAT!" Namjoon screams.

Jung-ah turned to Seokjin stomping her way over to him.

"You do realize if you break his heart, when the police find your dead body, they'll see you we're buried alive.” she threatened. Seokjin only noticed his head as she stomp back over to Taehyung talking about how he lost his innocence.

“Hyung, I don’t want you to die” Jeongguk said with tears in his eyes.

“I’m not going to die, or hurt Taehyung, Jeongguk” Seokjin said smiling to his little brother.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry I have to rain on your parade but Seokjin, our fired"

"What!?!?!"

 

"May I ask, why?"

"It's against your contract, which by your reaction you didn't read did you?"

"I may have skimmed through it" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyway, it's said that you can't have any relations with Taehyung beside master and butler.”

"So I'm fired!"

"Hyung, why do I feel like your hiding something?"

Everyone looked at Namjoon suspiciously, was he hiding something?

"Okay fine!" he spilled out, like a criminal getting caught.

"Ha, I knew it!" Taehyung jumped for joy, knowing he gets to keep his butler/ boyfriend around.

"There is a loophole that says if Taehyung has feelings you can stay but only as a regular butler"

"Why are you just now telling me this?" Seokjin asked still puzzled.

"Have you seen the way Jung-ah acts when someone takes away her baby? I was just doing you a favor; seriously, I don't want to see you dead."

Jeongguk raised his hand," So does this mean hyung not fired"

"Technically, but this also means Taehyung will need a new personal butler" Namjoon stated.

"Fine by me, as long as I have my Jinnie" Taehyung said hugging the said boy tighter.

"Doesn’t worry, I already found you a new butler."

"How?"

"Well, he was second option if Seokjin didn't work out"

"Can I at least know his name?" Taehyung asked, not liking the fact his brother already chose his new butler.

"Byun Baekhyun"

 

 

 

A/N : 

See I told you Iw ould update and I did. So yeah, i tricked Seokjin not really getting fired, he's just no longer his personal butler. So lets see how his new butler will work out. *eye brow wiggly. then crumbles to the floor laughing mainically.