Tokyo

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 5

Word count : 1,344

 

 

 

 

To say Taehyung was scared was an understatement. He was utterly terrified, hiding his face in the crook of Seokjin's neck, and squeezing his arm for comfort. Seokjin wouldn’t have mind if everyone wasn't paying attention to them and not the movie. Jimin would giggle every time Taehyung would hold on to him, while Namjoon smirked when he started to blush. It went on to the point where the butler couldn't take it anymore.

"Taehyung, why don't I take you to your room?" Taehyung raised his arms waiting to be carried while everyone else just snickered at the action.

"Oh, stop besides, I think we should all get some sleep. Why don't you all stay over tonight? Cool?" The rest nodded their head yes as Namjoon escorted everyone out.

"I wanna be carried" Jeongguk pouts seeing his hyung carry Taehyung to his room.

"Ani, Jeongguk let hyung have his moment" Yoongi said.

"What do you mean hyung?"

 

 

Seokjin changed Taehyung into his pajamas and tucked him into bed.

"Stay"

"But I have to go change"

"Stay"

"But-"

"Stay" he wined, Seokjin sighed and made his way to the door.

"Yah!"

"I'll be right back I'm just going to change" he reassured the other.

Minutes passed but Seokjin didn't come back, Taehyung decided to go look for him. When he reached his room, he jumped on to his bed as the other came out of the shower.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"I thought you went to bed without me, so I came here"

"Taehyung go back to your room, I'll be there soon."

"No!" the younger said burying his face into the pillow, and wrapping the sheets around his body, getting comfortable. Seokjin just rolled his eyes and he started to dress himself.

When he was done, he pulled some of the sheets off of the other and then he climbed into bed tucking both Taehyung and himself in.

"Seokjin, what are you doing?"

"You wouldn't go back to your own room, so we're going to stay here. Is there something wrong with that? “Taehyung shook his head no, burying his head in the others chest. Seokjin smiled at the others cuteness and pulled him deeper into his embrace. The two fell into a deep sleep loving the warmth that exerted off of each other.

 

 

 

"Hyung"

"Hyung"

"Hyung"

"HYUNG!"

"WHAT!"

"Why is Taehyung hyung sleeping in your bed with you?" Jeongguk asked his older brother innocently.

The rest of the boys also wanted to know this, especially Namjoon. Knowing his brother didn't like to sleep with anyone, especially his butlers.

Before Seokjin could answer, Taehyung threw a pillow at Jeongguk's face.

"Yah! Shut up! Trying to sleep here!"

"Sorry little bro, but we have some packing to do.”

"What do you mean?" He said sitting up in bed.

"Well, mom doesn't feel comfortable leaving us alone here for so long. So we will be having a little vacation"

"Cool! Where are we going?"

"Tokyo"

"Really? Can I bring Seokjin?" He said grabbing in to the said boy's arm. Seokjin didn't know what to say, he's actually never out if the country, let alone Tokyo.

"Sure, you guys can come to if you want"

"Awesome!"

"But me and hyung don't have passports" Jeongguk interrupted.

"Don't worry about that, I can arrange something. Now, everyone go pack, and meet up

Back here at the end of the day. Our flight leaves at 8 o' clock"

 

 

 

"Wow, Tokyo has a lot of lights, from up here" Jeongguk said staring up at the lights loving how thy twinkled like stars dancing across the sky.

"Hyung, where are we staying?"

"One of the houses our mom is staying in, by the beach"

“One of the houses? How many do you have in Japan?” Seokjin asked.

“Only ten” Taehyung said still looking outside the window, as the rest looked at him like he was crazy.

“Might I ask why?”

“It’s not that we use all of them, it’s more like we buy land for the company. Plus, some of them are foster homes. You didn’t think we just had them there for no reason did you?” the boys looked away, while Taehyung and Namjoon laughed at their stupidity.

 

 

 

 

 

"You call this a house?!?" The boys yelled at the unphased siblings.

"Of course this nothing really " Namjoon said gesturing for everyone to enter.

"Yeah this is nothing, and I'm not going through puberty" Jeongguk said sarcastically.

"Anyway let me show you-"

"Taehyunggie!" A woman came and pulled the said boy into a bear hug.

"Noona!" He yelled trying to get out of her hold on him.

"Yah! Stop fighting me, you know you missed my hugs!" Pulling Taehyung closer into her embrace while he tried to get free.

"Hey Noona, um guys this is our older sister Jiyoung. She works with our mom in the fashion industry.

"Nice to meet you! It's good to see Taehyung making new friends”

"Noona! How come you don't baby Namjoon?"

"Because he doesn't to be babied, when you were little every time he teased you would come running into my arms crying" Taehyung's cheeks went a blazed at that statement.

"Aww, look at Taehyunggie blushing" Hoseok teased.

"Boys, I believe this is a beginning to a beautiful friendship." The others agreed, while Taehyung sulked in corner thinking.

 

Why do I have to have the embarrassing noona?

 

 

 

Seokjin noticed Taehyung sitting out alone on the beach. He went to go see what's wrong. As he left, the other looked closely as if watching a movie.

"What are we spying on?" Jiyoung said sitting down with the boys, a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"Seokjin-hyung and Taehyung" Jimin said watching them closely.

"Why?"

"We think they like each other" Yoongi stated.

“Really, how long now has it been?”

“I think it started the day Seokjin began work” Namjoon said.

“What do you mean he started work?”

“Hyung is Taehyung hyung personal butler” Jeongguk said.

"Aah, my baby brother is growing up. Yah! Namjoon, why can't you find someone?" She said.

“Be quiet something happening!” Yoongi gestured with his hand; they leaned in closer noticing something was happening between the two boys.

"Did he just-"

"I can't believe-"

"Woah, Seokjin hyung moves fast"

"He's corrupting my baby!" Jiyoung screamed, knocking over all of the popcorn across the floor.

“Either way, Taehyung looks like he’s enjoying it” Namjoon teased his older sister.

“SHUT UP!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I bet you all want to know what happened on that beach don't you? I know it's been a while since I updated and then I tease. Heck, probably cursing me out right now! I just wanted to day schools starting back up for me so my updates may be a little late.