Taking care of You

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 3

Word Count : 1,304

Seokjin woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless all of a sudden. Feeling tired, however not allowing his body to go to sleep, Seokjin went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Going down to the kitchen, he the light to be greeted by something sitting on top of the table, or more like someone.

“Yah! What the hell! You almost gave me a heart attack!” he shouted seeing Taehyung drinking a glass of milk.

“Sorry, I had a nightmare” rubbing off some of his milk moustache. 

“What about you?” he asked, as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

“Couldn’t sleep” he said getting a glass and filling it with water, he looked a sip and noticed that Taehyung look, quite scared. Not his normal happy self.

Must have been some nightmare, he thought to himself, he walked over to the smaller and placed his head onto his chest.

Taehyung felt sudden warmth when he opened his eyes. His head was leaning on Seokjin’s chest, and he liked it, snuggling into the warmth he began to fall asleep.

Seokjin noticed and picked him up to bring him to his room, as the boy snuggled deeper into his chest. He rested him on his bed, and tucked him in ready to leave but was pulled back on the bed.

“Stay please” he asked as his grip on the others arm tightened. Seokjin was surprised but complied, as he pulled up the sheets and snuggled up with the boy, burying his face into the smaller’s neck.

 

The next morning, Taehyung was still snuggled up in his bed with Seokjin, not that he seemed to mind as he snuggled up closer to him.

“Ahem” he was dragged out of it as he sat up and saw his older brother giving him a look as in, ‘Why is he in your bed?’

“Namjoon hyung, what are you doing in my room?”

“Well I was wondering why I haven’t heard anything bad from you about your new butler, but now I know why” q smirk growing on his face as his little brother blushed.

“Yah! Get out! Just get out!” Taehyung yelled as he pushed him out. Namjoon only laughed as he was pushed out of the room.

After pushing his brother, Taehyung went back to the boy sleeping on his bed.

"Hyung, wake up" his words fell on deaf ears though.

"Hyung, wake up!" Still nothing. Crossing his hands and laying his head in the bed, he thought of a way to get his butler up. Then it hit him, he took the sheets that lay under the boy. In one go, he flipped over the sheets, so he land on the floor.

"What the hell Taehyung!"

"Hey I tried to wake you up, not my fault that you’re stubborn" he said as he began to giggle at him. The giggling stopped as he was cornered by Seokjin.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Hyung? Yah!" He was hoisted on top of the butler's shoulder and brought to the bathroom.

When did he remove his shirt, he thought when he saw it lying on the floor beside the bed.

He was soon rested on top if the sink counter as Seokjin went to prepare his bathe.

Was he always this muscular? Thinking as his eyes raked up and down the others body.

"Taehyung?"

"Huh?" Being brought out of his daze, he looked up to his butler.

"Your bathe it’s ready, now let me undress you" he said ready to take off his shirt.

"Aniya!" he yelled pushing the other out of his bathroom.

"I can do it myself today"

"Are you sure?" The boy shook his head yes a slammed the door in Seokjin's face.

"And put on a shirt!" He yelled inside the bathroom. Seokjin realizing he was shirtless.

When did I take off my shirt? Putting it on he decided he might as well go take a shower and get dressed.

 

When he got back Taehyung was already dressed.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks Seokjin when he put his hand on his forehead.

"You don't seem to have a fever, are you ok?" He asked worriedly

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you bathed and dressed yourself this morning, and you have said anything smart since you flipped out of the bed. Are you sure tour ok?" Taehyung shook his head yes vigorously.

"No, you’re not. I'm bringing you to your brother" dragging the boy to Namjoon's private study.

"But I said I was fine" he wined. Seokjin looked him in the eyes causing Taehyung to blush when he got closer.

"No, you’re not." Throwing him over his shoulder, Taehyung wined and thrashed the entire way.

"Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked seeing his brother thrown over someone shoulder like a sack of rice.

"Yes, I think there's something wrong with Taehyung"

"I said I was fine" he wined again.

"You did everything by yourself this morning" Namjoon began to laugh but Seokjin gave him a look.

"Oh, you were serious. Taehyung are you sure you’re ok?"

"Hyung, I said I'm fine. Why can't you believe me?"

"You’re right I should believe you.” Taehyung smiled at his brothers words.

"To bad I don't, I'm going to call your school that you’re not coming in today. You’re going to stay in your room and Seokjin is going to take care of you"

"But"

"No but, let’s go" once again, Seokjin heaved him over his shoulder.

"I'm not a sack of flour you can just pot on your shoulder, Seokjin"

"Oh but look you’re heaved over my shoulder like a sack if flour, so get over it" Namjoon heard from down the hall.

They would make a cute little couple if Taehyung just realized it.

"Stay here, and don't do anything” Seokjin said as he went to get a towel for Taehyung’s forehead.

Taehyung felt blood racing to his face at the thought of being taken care of like a baby.

"Seokjin hyung I'm fine though" he said as a towel was placed on his forehead.

"Stop whining, you’re not a three year old" the said boy giggled as he saw the other pout.

"Them why are you treating me like one?" Crossing his arms cause the butler to laugh. Taehyung sent him a glare.

"Ok, calm down how about we invite some of your friends over, hmm?" Taehyung face little up as he heard that, he nodded his head vigorously.

And you tell me not to treat you like a child, Seokjin thought as he called the boy's friends.

"Seokjin hyung, do you have any friends?"

"Yeah but I haven't been able to hang out with them lately"

"Invite them" the butler looked shocked.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung shook his head yes.

 

 

 

A few minutes later Seokjin heard a doorbell ring.

"HYUNG!" A small raven haired boy jumped on to Seokjin. Taehyung felt a bit jealous seeing the interaction between the boys.

"Jeongguk can't off of him before you crush him!" Another boy yelled.

"But I missed you" the said boy snuggled into the others neck, until he got pulled off.

"Thanks Hoseok" he said pulling his friend into a hug.

"Oh Taehyung, come here" he said gesturing for him to meet his friends.

"This is my little brother, Jeongguk" gesturing to the boy who jumped on him.

"This is my best friend, Hoseok" gesturing to the other. Jeongguk stepped closer to Taehyung, as if he was examining him.

"You look like a girl"

"Yah!" Taehyung was ready to pounce on him until Seokjin hosted him up his shoulder. Taehyung sent the boy a glare while Jeongguk stuck out his tongue. Hoseok and Seokjin just rolled their eyes.

Jeongguk right though, he does kind of look like a girl.