Getting to know you

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 2

Word count : 1,272

Seokjin kept pondering Taehyung's words as he went through his duties and getting to know the rest of the staff.

"Hey Seokjin, would you mind bringing this up to Master Namjoon's studies?" The head chef asked as he went through the kitchen.

"Sure not at all" he took the tray of food and was on his way.

Maybe I should ask Master Namjoon about this, he thought to himself.

“Sir, may I come in?”

"Yes come in"

"The head chef wanted me to bring up your lunch"

"Thank you, Seokjin you can go now" but Namjoon noticed that he didn't leave.

"Is there anything else?"

"Actually I was wondering of you could tell me what happened to Master Taehyung’s previous butlers?” Namjoon looked up from his paper work.

“I think it’s best if he tells you himself” Seokjin shook his head yes, and left even more confused about what went on with the previous butlers. He went back to the servants’ headquarters.

“Hey, are you Master Taehyung’s new butler?” he was interrupted by one of the maids.

“Oh, yes I’m Seokjin, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you, my name Jiyeon!” she introduced herself.

“I’m surprised; usually Master Namjoon hires someone older than Master Taehyung”

“Like how much older?”

“Old, I mean old enough to be his father. They were quite weird actually when I think about it. They would look at him in weird ways, they kind of creped the staff out.  Some of the other butlers didn’t like to leave them alone with them, in the end they would all get fired though, none of us know why.” She said as if she was talking to herself.

They couldn’t have possibly done what he had said, he would have told his brother by now, Seokjin thought to himself, he was ready to head back to his room, but Taehyung come home. He headed to the main hall, having a book bag pushed into his face.

“Seokjin hyung, carry me” the boy held out his hands like a little kid ready for a piggyback ride.

“You’re not serious, are you?”

“If I wasn’t serious, I wouldn’t be holding out my arms to be carried” Seokjin only let out a sigh as he picked the boy up bridal style and carried him to his room. Taehyung snuggled into the older’s chest, loving the warmth that came off of him. Wait, why am I doing this? Usually something bad would have happened by now, maybe he is different, he thought to himself as he was placed onto his bed.

“Um sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?’

“Go ahead”

“What happened to your last butlers?”

“They tried to molest and were fired” Seokjin almost choked on air as the words flew out. He was serious about that! Then again why would someone joke about? He thought but was interrupted when he was pulled down on to the bed.

“But you won’t do that, right Seokjin?” Taehyung said as he was now straddling his butler.

“No sir, but one more question?”

“Fine” he said still on top of him.

“Are you usually this touchy with your personal butlers?” Taehyung face turned red. The boy had a point, usually when it came to be alone with them he would stay away or send them off to doing something stupid, even the other butlers would keep him away from them sometimes.

While Taehyung was in deep thought, he didn’t even notice Seokjin flip him over.

“I’ll go get your dinner, sir” the butler then left to do so, leaving Taehyung to think of his actions.

Why did I do that, I’m never that clingy, and it’s usually only to family, too. So why do I feel so comfortable around him? When I just met him yesterday! Taehyung you’re so messed up right now, it’s not even funny.

 

Taehyung let out a sigh and face planted onto his bed, doing a little tantrum without know Seokjin was watching.

This boy is adorable, smiling to himself as he let Taehyung continue. When he finally calmed down, he rested the boy’s meal on to the bedside table. The smaller was surprised by the noise.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see your little tantrum” Seokjin said as Taehyung began to blush madly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, now come and eat your dinner” he said as he pushed the meal in front of him. Taehyung did as he was told and began to eat.

“Seokjin, may I ask why did you get this job?”

“My parents kicked me out” Taehyung was confused, why his parents would kick him out?

“Why?”

“They found out I was gay” Taehyung was the one choking now, as Seokjin patted his back.

“How did they find out?”

“I think it’s best if I don’t answer that question” Taehyung pot as he stuck his fork into his mouth.

"But I want to know" Taehyung wined grabbing on to Seokjin arm.

"No" he tried to get up but was pulled down by his master.

"Tell me” he used ageyo to get what he wants. Seokjin let out a sigh.

"You really want to know?" Taehyung shook his head excitedly. Seokjin lowered his head and whispered something in Taehyung's ear. The boy was soon blushing.

He's so close, Taehyung felt him breathe against his ear. Seokjin pulled back seeing the blush on Taehyung's face. He began to laugh seeing the boy blush so hard. "Yah! It's not funny!" He is blushed even harder seeing his butler laugh.

"Stop it!"

"I can't you're so adorable when your blushing" those words made the boy blush even harder as his cheeks were pinched. Taehyung began to hit on the chest, only making his butler laugh harder.

"Ok, I'm done, promise. Now finished eating before the food gets cold" he ruffled the Taehyung's hair before getting up and going to the bathroom preparing the boy's bath. Making sure everything was set and ready he came back to see he was done eating.

 

"Sir, your bath is ready"

"Thank you Jinnie" it was Seokjin turn to blush as he heard the nickname.

"Jinnie?" Taehyung called from inside the bathroom. Taehyung noticed his butler reaction to the nickname.

"What's wrong Jinnie?" He blinked innocently.

"Nothing sir"

"Good now undress me" holding out his arms

"Are we really going to do this every time?"

"Only I don't find your reactions funny anymore" his arms still out like a child waiting to be picked up. Seokjin did as he was told and took off the boys shirt, noticing how small but toned he was.

"You know, you're really petite for your age"

"Hey" he said angrily as Seokjin continued to undress him. Taehyung stepped into the bath run loving the warmth that engulfed him. Seokjin was about to leave but was pulled back.

"What are you waiting for, bathe me”

"What! You soar I didn't have to do that?"

"That was before you called

Me petite and made fun of my face, Jinnie" blinking his eyes innocently.

"Fine" Taehyung giggled like a child, as Seokjin rubbed soap on his chest.

"You’re really childlike"

"And you apparently enjoy picking on me"

"No I don't" Seokjin said talk g some of the bubble bath and placing it on his nose. He then washed the boy down with water making sure all the suds were washed off of his body. He then took a towel and dries him off.

“I’m going to assume you can dress yourself this time”

“Fine” Seokjin left the room to go get ready for bed.