Scary movies

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 4

Word Count : 1,133

"Wait, so you think Taehyung looks like a girl?" Jimin ask Jeongguk. The boy shook his head yes. Jimin eyes averted to Taehyung as Yoonji was babying him.

"Maybe just a little"

"See hyung, Jimin think Taehyung looks like a girl too!" The boy yelled.

"What did you just say?" The two boys felt an angry presents behind and turned to see a Taehyung looking like he was ready to burst into flames.

"HYUNG!" Jeongguk ran behind Seokjin as he came back with snacks for them all to eat.

"You think you’re the only one with an older brother? HYUNG!" Taehyung called down Namjoon. The boy groaned as he went downstairs.

"What now?" Taehyung dragged him to Jeongguk who was still hiding behind Seokjin.

"He said I look like a girl"

"Taehyung, that's because you do look like a girl"

"See!" Jeongguk said sticking out his tongue"

"But hyung~!" He whined.

"Fine, you" he pointed to Jeongguk” apologize"

"But" the younger looked up to his older brother.

"You got yourself into this"

"Fine, I'm sorry" Seokjin pulled his ear. "For?"

"For calling you a girl" Namjoon nudged Taehyung.

"I accept your apology" Seokjin let go off Jeongguk.

"Are all little brothers like this" Seokjin asked Namjoon.

"No, just the one who can't act their age" the other nodded in agreement.

"Yah Namjoon, stop abusing my baby" Yoonji said burying the younger into his chest. Seokjin sent a small glare to the other, he didn't know why, but he didn't like the other touching Taehyung like that.

"Hyung!" Taehyung managed to pull of the others embrace.

"Gosh, I swear if you had s, you would have choked me by now"

"Oh stop it you know you love my hugs"

"You're right hyung I do, expect when it cuts off my air supply!" He shouted.

"Oh stop being a baby, and sit down" Seokjin said ruffling the others hair. Taehyung felt himself blush, and Yoonji noticed.

"Taehyunggie, what was that?"

"What was what?"

"Why are you blushing? Is it because of Seokjin?" Taehyung's blush became even harder at those words.

"Look, your blushing even harder!"

"Stop it, no I'm not!" He felt someone poke his cheeks.

"You look like a tomato" Hoseok said.

"Doesn't he!" Before anyone could say anything else, they heard the doorbell ring.

"I just realized we're still in the main hall" Jeongguk said.

"Then let’s go outside to the patio" Namjoon said guiding everyone.

"I'll get the door, I'll meet you guys out there" Taehyung said as he opened the door.

"May I help you?" He answered the door; a middle aged woman was at the door, she looked angry.

"Yes, are you Taehyung?"

"Umm yes, may I ask-" he was cut off with a slap to the face.

"HOW DARE YOU FIRE MY HUSBAND! WHAT DID HE EVER DO! I DEMAND TOU GIVE HIM BACK HIS JOB!" She yelled in the boy’s face. Taehyung didn't react felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw it was Seokjin.

"Are you okay?"

"Who are you?" The lady asked.

"I'm his new butler" she became more enraged hearing those words.

"I demand you fire him, and give my husband back his job!" She yelled once more.

"Do you know why I fired him?" He said with pain and anger in his eyes" It was because he kept touching in ways a 40 year old man should not touch a 17 year old, it was because he kept try to get me to be his boy toy, it was because I didn't want to get , it was because I DIDTN WANT TO LIVE IN FEAR IN MY HOUSE!" He yelled with tears flowing down his eyes. Both the woman and Seokjin were shocked by his words.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" she apologized.

"Of course you didn’t, what man would want his wide to know he was trying to molest someone's kid"

"I'm sorry"

"Get out"

"But-"

"GET OUT" she fled as she was put to shame. Taehyung was still crying as Seokjin closed the door.

"Hey Taehyung, are you okay?"

Sniffling he shook his head yes.

"Come on, let’s go get you cleaned up" he said leading him to the kitchen, wiping off his face with a cloth.  Neither of them noticed the boys watching them.

"Hyung, they look so cute together" Jeongguk squealed as he jumped up and down with Yoonji.

"I know right. Gosh, when are they just going to confess, it obvious they like each other" the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Look their saying something."

 

 

Seokjin pulled Taehyung in to his embrace.

"Do you feel better?" Taehyung nodded his head yes, snuggling deeper into the others chest.

"Seokjin, can you not tell Namjoon hyung about what happened with, you know?"

"Sure"

"Thank you, Seokjin hyung" looking up to the boy with a smile.

"Come on; let’s get back to the others"

"Wait! Can we stay like this for a while, please?" The younger asked using his puppy dog’s eyes. Seokjin just laugh.

"Okay, come here” bring him back into his arms.

When Seokjin was site that Taehyung was okay, he decided it was time to go back to the others, only to bump into them through the door.

"What are you all doing here?"

"Hyung, we were worried" Jeongguk was the first to speak. Seokjin looked at his little brother with suspicion. Jeongguk laughed nervously, knowing his brother can tell when he's lying.

"Jeongguk, are you hiding something?"

"A-ani “he said, laughing nervously.

"How about we go back to the porch?" Jimin said leasing Seokjin off their trail.

"Yeah! Let’s go hyung!" Jeongguk said, pulling Taehyung and Seokjin with him.

"So who was at the door?" Namjoon asked his little brother.

"Apparently our last butler has a wife, she complained about how we fired him"

"You okay?" Namjoon said, taking his little brother by the shoulder. Taehyung gave his older brother a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine hyung"

"Sooo~, what should we do now?" Hoseok asked.

"Movies and popcorn" Jimin suggested. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

 

Namjoon directed the boys into one of the family movie theaters.

"I didn't know you had your own movie theater" Seokjin leaned into Taehyung.

"You never asked" a smirk planted on his face, as he shoved popcorn into the others chest.

"So what movie shall it be boys?"

"Can we watch a horror movie?!" Jeongguk asked with excitement.

"No" Seokjin and Namjoon said simultaneously.

"You are scared of horror movies" Seokjin said to his little brother.

"And you can't sleep alone after you watch a horror movie" Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"That not true!" They yelled at their older siblings.

"Oh yeah, prove it! Let’s watch Silent Hill!" Jimin said butting into to the sibling's quarrel.

"Unless you’re scared"