Unannounced Visitor

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 10

Word Count: 612

"Taehyung, wake up. We're here. " Seokjin woke up his childish lover. He balled up his hands into fist and began rubbing his eyes, his long eyelashes fluttering as he got up. He stuck out his arms requesting to be lift up. Seokjin only chuckled before lifting him up.

"Come on. Baek, do you have his luggage?" The other nodded his head, picking the last of the bags, as he made his way into the house. Taehyung had his head on Seokjin's shoulder"

"Baekkie, I'm tired~" he whined as they tried to find a room for him to sleep in.

"I know sir, now rest we'll wake you up for lunch later." Baekhyun giggled at his childishness, finally finding him a room. Tucking him into the bed, he made sure he was sound asleep. Making sure everything was okay, he left the room and saw Kris and his brother talking.

"Why are you taking his side, hyung! He lied to me about everything, and you still trust him?"

"You don't know that, you are not only doubting him but yourself."

"He said it himself he didn't love me and he never did"

"You know Beak he is the type of person to shield everyone he cares about even if it hurts himself. He'd rather see you happy with someone else, than you be sad with himself. "

"You think he was lying?"

"I know he was lying, he wouldn't have cried so hard when he had to leave" Kris pointed out.

"Talk to him, no shouting or arguing, just talk to him. Can you promise me that?"

"Fine" he stormed off in Baekhyun's direction as he hid behind a while.

"Remind me again why you want them to get back together do badly? For all you know, he could be just using him for his money." He looked back to see their little sister not that she ever liked him. Then again it was vice versa.

"No, that's you with every guy that shows interest in you"

"That's not true, I think the Kim's younger son is showing some interest." Kris laughed.

"You're joking right? He's gay."

"And how do you know that?"

"It's pretty obvious with the way he clings to that butler of his, look I suggest you leave him alone before you start something." Kris advised.

“Why would you say that?”

“Because when you don’t get what you want, you do some bad things.”

“Name one example”

“Last month, you pushed a girl too far, to the point where she left the school crying, just because she looked at you ‘ boyfriend’ the wrong way”

“She had it coming”

“Sure she did” Kris rolled his eyes as he left his sister alone in the hallway. She gave a angry look to her older brother as she went back inside her own room.

"I have to look out for Master Taehyung" Baekhyun told himself as he went to go check on the boy.

"Baekhyun!"

"Coming!!" He ran down the hallway, to see who was calling him.

 

Taehyung woke up a good three hours feeling well rested. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get the sleepiness out of his system. He saw someone by the door and let out a big smile.

"Jinnie is that you?" But his eyes were covered as the figure came closer to him.

"Jinnie, wha-" he felt tape on his lips and the cloth around his eyes tightens. He tried to scream but it was muffled the tape. He tried to get up but he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

 

 

"Sssshh~, everything going to be okay. We just going to play for a bit"