Afterwords

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

"Baekhyun, is Taehyung still asleep?" Seokjin noticed that it was almost time for dinner, and his lover didn't come down yet.

"I think he's still asleep I can go check on him if you want." He offered.

"No, I'll do it" racing up the stairs to his room, he found it was lock.

"That's weird. I don't remember locking the door. Taehyung, you awake in their?" He heard muffled voices and shuffling.

"Jin, help!" Hearing his name he tried to bang down the door over and over until I finally came down.

He found Taehyung with his pants off and he had tears in his eyes.

"Taehyung" he hearing his name, the younger curled into a ball, hyperventilating. Seokjin picked him up and cradled him into his arms.

"Hey, I'm here. No one is going to hurt you. I promise" he whispered while giving comforting rubs to his back. When he felt the younger's tears stop and breathing normal, he cupped his face.

"Okay?" Taehyung nodded but buried himself back into his chest.

"Come on let's go give you a bath" Taehyung. Held on  to him with all his might as he set the bath and pealed the now sweat filled clothing off of him. Seokjin put him into the bathtub gently.

"Taehyung, look at me" but he just turned away.

"No"

"Why not?"

"I'm dirty" he replied sticking his head into the water.

"That's why you’re taking a bath Taehyung"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" Even though his face was covered in water, Seokjin was still able to tell which we're tears.

"I let someone else touch, and your my lover. I shouldn't let something like that happen. You probably think I'm dirty" Taehyung scooted away when the other tried to touch him.

"Taehyung look at me" but he got no response.

"Taehyung look at me or I'll get into the tub with you." Taehyung didn't look but the older kept to his word and started taking off his clothes and getting in to the tub. Taehyung stared in awe as Seokjin placed himself behind him and grabbed his waist bringing him closer. The younger brought his head into the crook of the older's neck, letting unshed tears leave his eyes.

"It’s okay" he whispered in his ears. Taehyung fell asleep in his arms as Seokjin continued to give him a bath. Getting out of the tub, he dried him off, put him in his pajamas and tucked him into bed. Seokjin kissed his forehead and left the room. When he left the room, he found Namjoon outside.

"How is he?" He asked.

"Sleeping, but he's fine. I think" he leaned against the door way. He wanted to smash something, or the face of the person who did this to his lover.

"Do you have any idea who would do this to him?" He asked.

“I doubt it. All the servants like him." Namjoon let out a sigh before continuing" Seokjin stay with him please. I'll send Baekhyun if you need anything okay?" Seokjin could tell the other was holding back any anger from learning this happened to his baby brother. He only nodded his head back.

"If you don't mind, I'll stay with him for the rest of the night"

"No, please do. I don't want to leave him alone right now. I'll send Baekhyun upstairs with food." Namjoon left, but he still saw the tensed up muscle as he walked down the hall way. Seokjin let out a sigh as he went back in the room to lay down with the smaller.

 

 

 

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!? I told you to find out more about him, not touch him like he's in one of your erted fantasies!" She yelled at the other.

"Oh, please, by the looks of his past it’s not the first time.” she pushed her hair behind, as she began to babble.

 

 

 

"Sir, I brought food" Baekhyun knocked on the door to Taehyung's room, but heard nothing. Opening the door slightly he saw the younger wrappers around Seokjin's arms. He smiled at the warm scene, before going to the coffee table and resting the food down.

"Master Taehyung, wake up. You need to eat something sir.  “Baekhyun shook him, to get him to sit up.

Taehyung whined as he was sitting up.

"I'm not hungry." Pouting,he snuggling into Seokjin's side. Baekhyun laughed at his childish action.

"Eat something; it's not good for your body.  “He pushed the food to him.

"Seokjin, can I talk to you alone?" Baekhyun asked. Seokjin looked at Taehyung for a sec, as he noodled while biting into his sandwich.

"Sure" going outside the room

"What is it?"

"I think I might know who did this to Taehyung".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hey everybody. I'm sorry this update took so long. I didn't mean to and I just wanted to make sure I got my grades together. I can't insure faster updates, but I'm going to work on longer updates.

Or would you prefer short but quick updates? Let me know in the comments. >.<