The New Butler

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 1

Word count : 1,055

 

Seokjin let out another sigh at another failed interview. He was in desperate need of a job but it seems that no one wants him. He looked at the newspaper in his hand looking for wanted ads. He finally found one.

 

"Personal Butler needed

Living arrangements already decided

Must be around the age of 18-22"

 

"That's seems easy enough" he found the address, taking the bus he was amazed to find the grand house on the hill. He rang the doorbell and waited. As the door open, he came face to face with a brownish haired boy. He could only look at his lips. Those full rose pink luscious lips.

"Can I help you?" He was knocked out of his daze as he heard that boy’s voice.

"I'm here for the personal butler job" the boy looked him up and don and then let him in.

"Follow me" he was lead through the house to see another boy working on papers at his desk.

"Hyung, someone's here for the butler job"

"Great, you’re hired"

"Really?"

"Hyung~, you’re not even going to ask him any questions? What if he's an ex-con or a hit man trying to kill me?" The boy pouted at his brother not caring for his safety.

"Are you?"

"No, not at all"

"That's all I need, you"

"How old are you?"

"22"

"I said someone my age"

"Or close to your age, he is close to your age. Now stop whining and go show him around. You’re hired-, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name"

"Kim Seokjin"

"Well Kim Seokjin, you are Taehyung new personal butler. Now go show him around before you cause trouble" pushing the said boy to him, Taehyung lead him out of the room, and did as he was told showing him around the house, leasing him up to his bedroom.

"This is my room, every morning you are to wake up, make my bath, bathe me, and dress me."

"That seems- wait, did you say I have to bathe you and dress you?"

"Yes do you have a problem with that?"

"It's just that, I mean you’re old enough to do that's sort of stuff yourself" scratching the back of his head feeling awkward about talking about something like this.

"But I don't want to do it myself, plus it's much more fun to see how awkward it would be for you all" Taehyung plopped down onto his bed and buried into the sheets.

"Well it's getting pretty late; one of the maids will show you to your room and give you your uniform. Good night" with that one of the maids did come in and showed him to his room. He thanked her, and went inside; he found his uniform lying on the bed.

 

The next morning, Seokjin woke up early in the morning to get everything ready for Taehyung.

"Sir, you have to wake up. It's Monday and you have school"

"Hhhhmmm, I don't wanna~" the boy whined as he was picked up and taken to his personal bathroom. Taehyung buried his head into Seokjin's chest loving the new found heat. Seokjin placed him on the sink counter as he filled the tub with bubble bath and water. When he was done setting the bath, he turned to Taehyung, who had his arms stretched out towards him.

"Undress me"

"What?" Almost, choking on his spit from what Taehyung said.

"Undress me, how else are you going to bathe me?"

"Wait you we're serious?" Taehyung shook his head yes as he pulled Seokjin down by his tie.

"Now undress me" giving his butler a glare (or what tried to be a glare), for not listening. The butler could only let out a sigh as he did what he was told. He didn't look him in the eye as he began to undress him and soon placed him in the bath tub"

"Kamsamnida, you can go now?"

"But you said-"

"I know, but that look on your face was priceless. You suffered enough; can I have pancakes for breakfast? You can tell the chef, but I expect you back here when I'm done to dress me. Your dismissed" Seokjin left with a frustrated look on his face.

"He is one hell of a troublemaker"

 

Seokjin came back after telling the chef the master’s order, and went back Taehyung’s room. The boy was already out of the tub sitting on his bed ready to be dressed.

Please let him already have underwear on he chanted in his head as he pulled out the boy’s uniform for school. Fortunately, his prayers had been answered.  He began to put on the boys button shirt and his pants.

“Why won’t you look me in the eye” Taehyung asked, trying to act innocent as he was pulled into his jacket. Seokjin didn’t look him in the eye or answer the question. Taehyung pouted at his butler, and cupped his face.

“You know, you haven’t asked me what ever happened to my previous butlers” Taehyung bot letting his grip on the butler slip.

“Would you like to know?” Seokjin nodded his head subconsciously, as he stared into the boy’s eyes. Taehyung let out a giggle at his butler’s obedience.

“It’s because they always try to do naughty things to me. Naughty things, he doesn’t me they tried to molest does he? Seokjin thought to himself.

“You won’t do that will you, Seokjin hyung?”

“No, sir” coming more out like an order than an answer. Taehyung only laughed at the way he said it. One of the maids came into the room.

“Sir, your friend Jimin is downstairs waiting for you.”

“Thank you, I’ll be right down.” As she left, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Seokjin’s waist.

“Don’t do anything stupid, while I’m gone, bye hyung” with that Taehyung left to go greet Jimin, leaving Seokjin to ponder what just happened.

“Took you long enough” Jimin said scoffing as he saw him race down the stairs.

“Sorry, just had to clear some things up with the new butler”

“New butler, as in your brother actually got you another one? You don’t stop do you?’

“Oh shut up! Now let’s get going before we’re late to school” Taehyung said pushing Jimin out the front door, all the while thinking.

Maybe I can trust this one.