The Ride

I Want a Butler(discontinued)

Chapter 9

word count: 599

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, why would his parents hurt him?"

"Not his parents more like his mother"

"Either way, why would she do that?" He could see that Baekhyun was trying move to another topic.

"Baekhyun?"

"His mother never liked me; to be honest she never liked any of the servants. She would always punish when the master went away on business trips, or if he was in another country. "

"You never told him?"

"If I did, she said she would do even worse things. That didn't mean he didn't notice when some of us were limping or if we were whimpering out of pain."

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you guys…"

"Fall in love?"

"I was his personal butler, but he never really paid attention to me. I guess the first time we actually took time to notice each other was when he saw his mother slap me because I brought out the wrong dish for dinner" Baekhyun touched his cheek.

"He took me back to his room, treated my cheek with ointment and then we went on from there"

"Aah~" Taehyung spoke out.

"Sorry"

"It's okay, nice to think someone likes my love story, even if some parts are sad." A small smile graced his face.

"Baekhyun, I'm pretty sure your love story isn't over yet."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because no man throws that big of a tantrum over one person, Baekhyun, there's no way in hell that guy is over. He put up way too big of a fight to try to see you" Seokjin said stepping into the room.

"You really think so?"

"I know so. Now, you guys mind getting done packing, we leave tomorrow morning"

 

 

"Carry me" Taehyung did his grabby hands at Seokjin signaling him to lift him up.

"Isn't this Baekhyun's job?" He said lifting him up.

"Yeah, but Baekhyun not as strong as you, no offense"

"None taken. I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than you too" he said joking around. Namjoon ce from outside to make sure everything was set.

"Everything ready?"

"Yes sir" both the butlers said.

"Where is the Wu’s sir?"

"Their running a little late"

"Wait, are they riding with us?" Baekhyun asked feeling fear creep up his side.

"Yes, is there a problem Baekhyun?"

"No sir, not at all" one of the maids came to tell them that the Wu's were here.

"Ready?" Taehyung looked to Baekhyun.

"Ready, as I'll ever be" he gave them a smile and went to pack the luggage.

"Taehyung, I have to go help Baek" Seokjin pressed a kiss to his lover's lips before putting him down and went to go help the other.

"Please tell me you're not going to be like that the entire trip" Namjoon pointed out.

"I can't make any promises" he teased as he made his way to the car.

He saw the Wu's and how their son stared at Baekhyun.

"This is going to be one long drive." He said shoving his brother, Seokjin, Baekhyun, and a certain Wu into the car.

 

Halfway through the drive, Taehyung and Baekhyun fell asleep on each other shoulder. Seokjin only smiled at his lover sleeping so cutely.

"I'm assuming that one is your lover" the Wu said paying attention to the way he brushed hair off of his cheek.

"Yeah, and by the looks of your brother Baekhyun was his lover"

"Ne, he's always been possessive about him"

"That's not bad if you really care about that person"

"True, I don't think I caught your name."

"Seokjin, yours?"

"Wu Yifan, but I prefer Kris"

 

 

 

 

A/N: Guys, I know ths chapter is short but i still felt like I should update somethng. Hope you guys enjoyed.