Thank You

Say You Love Me

" Falling In love is now officially done and over with!" Bom threw her hands in the air as we drive back to the Studio.

"I'm kinda sad though. I like being on stage to see our fans..." Minji pouted and Bom wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"Minjiya~ we still have two more songs to go for this year and our album will be out in no time! So don't pout" Bom poked her cheeks and Minji smiled, nodding in agreement. "Besides, I think the fans will be less upset and angry with Dara by then."

Bom and Minji both looked at Dara in syncly, but Dara was too busy to notice and kept looking at her phone smiling. Bom raised and eyebrow, "Who are you texting so happily to?" Bom tried to peak but Dara moved away and covered her phone.

"I'm talking to my little bro doongdoongie~...... And Jiyong."

Bom and Minji's eyes widen and CL also looked at her surprised. "Why are you talking to Jiyong for?" Bow finally asked.

Dara shrugged, "Am I not allowed? Besides, he barely answers my texts. I know he always has his phone on him but he always messages me 1 or 2 hours later, aish that bad boy." She shook her head.

Bom laughed, "He's always like that with females; he wants them to go crazy over him." Bom leaned over CL's seat and whispered softly, "He's always like that... Except for one~"

CL's heart raced and cheeks flushed. She moved away from Bom and made a face at her, " Unnie hush!" 

"What I'm just saying! He's like that to all women except for you!" Bom said nonchalantly.

Dara looked over at CL, making eye contact, "You must feel so lucky CL-roo..." Dara's jealously and sadness was radiating for her and CL felt it. Hell. Bom and Minji felt it too causing the whole van to fall silent. CL looked away from Dara and back out the window. Dara Unnie... I won't hurt you. Even if it hurts me... And him.

*****GD*****

GD sighed, putting his phone away after noticing the message was from Dara. He looked over at YB who was already looking at him. "You're not focusing..." Youngbae stated.

"I am focusing." GD sat up and looked at his lyric notebook.

"We've been sitting here in the studio for.." He looked at his watch. "Four hours now and we still haven't finished any of our song lyrics." 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." GD sits up straight and shakes his head. "I'm focused now I promise." With that said, he started writing for a few words, then changing them to rhythmic lyrics. YB looked over his shoulders and made a interested 'hmm' noise.

"It already looks pretty good, Will this be in your album coming up?"

He nodded, "If YG hyungnim likes it, it will."

YB chuckled, "you know he will love it, Jiyong ah. He loves all of your songs."

GD looked at YB immediately noticing his forced smile. "He loves yours too, Youngbae ah.." 

YB looked down, "I still have a lot to learn.." He looked back at GD and smiled sincerely, "It's ok because I love all of your songs too~"

GD laughed and patted YB on the back, "I know, you're my number one fan and I'm yours." He grinned, "I'll help you with your album too. It's the least I could do for putting up with me."

"Very true." YB teased and looked at the lyrics again. "Seems pretty deep and... Kinda pitiful.. Do you have a title for it or is it too soon to ask?"

He also looked down at the lyrics, "I'm not sure of the name yet... Maybe.. Crooked.."

*****CL*****

The 2NE1 members said their goodbyes to each other and went their separate ways. Dara and Bom was going out for dinner in one car while Minji was heading back to the dorm room. CL spotted Teddy going towards the elevator and waved at him. "Oppa it's late, why are you just now coming to the studio?" CL jogged over to him.

"to help out with a few things.. You wanna come with?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Okay!" CL exclaimed.

"Are you sure you're not tired CL-ah? You girls did get back from a performance."

CL shocked her head, "No I'm fine. I need to take my mind off things anyways." They both get in the elevator and Teddy pressed the floor button. 

*****GD*****

"Teddy hyung will be here in a few." YB said, putting his phone away. "The songs are coming together, thank God." 

"I don't really understand why you are still here to be honest, Youngbae ah." GD felt his phone buzz and looked at it.

"Because I'm trying to support my best friend and is afraid he will do something stu-" 

"I wish Noona would stop texting me. She keeps getting my hope up that it might be Chaerin ah that's finally answering my texts."

"I still get texts from Chaerin ah~" Youngbae teased and snatched the from from the now jealous GD. "Lemme me see what Noona sent."

"She only talks to you because you're kind and gentle and not a like me." He grumbled.

Youngbae gave him back his phone. "Bro you should read it... NOW."

GD rolled his eyes. "You are way too nice Youn--" GD read the message over and over again, trying to comprehend each word.

'CL-roo is coming up with Teddy oppa. Just letting you know... I still like you, but I miss her cheerful smiles and i miss your smartass remarks. Fighting! \o/'

As soon as he made sense of each word, the door opened. He quickly texted back before looking up and seeing Teddy, then the person he's been waiting for what it seemed like years for his eyes to lay upon the woman he longed for.

CL...

Chaerin ah....

Lee Chaerin...

*****DARA*****

"That was the first time he's ever replied so quickly." Dara stared at her phone showing different signs of emotions. Bom turned away from her own phone and looked at her puzzled.

"Really? What did you say to him? What did he say to you?" Bom stretched herself to Dara's seat to look at her message.

"I told him what needed to be told." She smiled smally, backing out of GD's messages before Bom could see. "And he said 'You're my favorite Noona'. 

"Eh?" Bom pouted a little. "I thought I was his favorite Noona, that little punk." 

Dara laughed and patted Bom's head, "I'll treat us tonight okay~?"

that made Bom beam with delight and she clapped her hands. "Call!"

-------------------------------------------------

There will be more SKYDRAGON in the next chapter so hand in there everyone~ o7