Chapter 9

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

I woke up the next morning to the shound of the shower on. I walked over to the door, and knocked.
"I'm in here!" Yoseob called.
I opened the door and walked in.
"Yah! I'm in the shower!" He yelled.
"Relax, it's just me."
"Oh, sorry. When was the last time you showered, princess?"
"About three days, I think."
"Ew. That's nasty."
"Yeah, I know."
"Get in." Yoseob said.
"What?"
"Come get in the shower with me."
"Yeah, you would like that, wouldn't you?"
"Yes. Now come on." I sighed, took off my clothes, and got in.
He stared at me for a minute, and bit his lip.
"ert." I said.
He smiled, and pulled me closer to him. This was sort of weird.
"I love you." He kissed my lips softly.
"I love you, too Yoseob." He kissed my neck, then my collar bone, and the top of my clevage. I moved back up to his lips, and bit his bottom lip a little hard, making him whimper a bit, and I laughed.

♥♥♥♥♥LATER THAT DAY♥♥♥♥♥

I was sitting on the couch with Gi Kwang, well more like on the opposite side of the couch, watching Hello Baby, some show where SHINee takes care of a baby. Stupid Key. He's every where I look.
On a comercial, Gi Kwang sighed.
"Come here, Cassie."
"Why?" He didn't answer, he just patted the spot next to him.
I scooted my over until we were thigh-to-thigh.
"What?"
"We need to stop fighting. Ever since G-Dragon's party, we've not liked each other."
"Yeah, becuse you told Yoseob about Key lip me. Which was totally unco-" then Gi Kwang grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried to pull away, but all he did was pull me closer. When I tried to push back, he leaned closer, to the point where he was on top of me, his hand pulling at the bottom of mine-correction, Yoseob's- shirt.
And then, of course, Yoseob walked in.
He didn't say anything, he just turned around with a hurt expression, and walked into his room, slamming the door.
I finally worked up enough strength, threw Gi Kwang onto the floor, and kicked him in the side.
"WHAT THE GI KWANG!?" I ran to Yoseob's room, but the door was locked. I heard him crying quietly.
"Yoseob?"
"Go away, Cassie."
"Yoseob, let me in, please?"
"No. Go away."
"You're acting like a kid, open the door, please?"
There was a scilence, then the lock clicked. I turned the door knob, and walked in. Yoseob was sitting on his bed, his face in his hands.
"Yoseob? Listen, I swear, Gi Kwang kissed me. I tried to push him off of me."
"Cassie, I-I don't know if I can believe you or not. Y-you always do this. I don't know i-if this is going to work out."
"Are you breaking up with me?" He started crying a little more.
"Y-y-yes." I stood there for a second to try to figure out what was happening. I turned around and walked across the hallway to my room.
I grabbed my phone, going through my contacts. I couldn't call Hyun Sueng, Dong Woon, or ____, so I decided to call Jonghyun.
He answered on the second ring.
"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Cassie, ___'s friend."
"You mean the one that hooked up with Key twice?"
"Um, yeah."
"Oh, hey! What's up?"
"Yoseob broke up with me." There was a scilence.
"Wait, so that means, you're single? Right?"
"Yeah." His voice got happier.
"I need you to come over right now. I want to make a deal with you.
I asked Hyun Seung if I could use his car, and he said yes. I'm glad he didn't ask for what.
When I got there, I knocked on the door, and it quickly opened, and Jonghyun grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room, and locked the door.
"Okay, so you and Yoseob are broken up, you want him back, right?" I nodded. "Then it's simple. Make him jealous."
"But how?" He smiled evil-ly.
"You want to make Yoseob jealous, I want Key and ____ to break up, you easily get into Key's pants. Those are the peices of the puzzle, now you put them together." I thought about it. He sighed. "You really don't know, do you?" I shook my head. "I throw a party tonight, I invite Yoseob, you and Key hook up again, Yoseob and _____ see, Key and _____ break up, leaving her for me, Yoseob gets jealous, and he wants you back."!
"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I get it." He nodded.
"So you need to wear somthing y tonight."
"But I don't have anything y."
"Then let's go get you something."

♥♥♥♥♥AFTER THE SHOPPING AND CRAP♥♥♥♥♥

Jonghyun and I decided that the party ws going to be a cosume, so I got a ty black fairy costume. We set up, well, hired people to set up, and then invited people.
For a last minute party, a lot of people showed up, including Yoseob.
Time to put the plan in action.