Chapter 6

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

When the ring hit the floor, tears started pouring down my face. I ran out of Key's house, down the street.
I ran for what felt like an hour, and dropped to the ground, on the side of the road, crying.
Not the soft, quiet crying, but the loud, screaming crying.
After about ten minutes, a car pulled over by me, and Hyun Seung jumped out of the driver's seat, picked me up, and set me in the back seat next to Dong Woon.
"What's wrong, Noona?" Dong Woon asked me.
"Yoseob."
"What about him?" I explained the whole night to him from kissing Yoseob infront of cameras too running out of Key's house.
He moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, holding me tightly.
"It's alright, noona. Everything will be okay." He my hair and held me like a little girl.
Hyun Seung dropped Dong Woon and I at a hotel for the night.
"I don't think you should see Yoseob for a while. Let him calm down." Hyun Seung instructed. I nodded, and Dong Woon carried me to the hotel, checked us in, we got mobbed by press, blah blah blah.
 
HYUN SEUNG'S POV:
 
After I dropped off Cassie and Dong Woon at the hotel, I made my way back home.
When I got there, Yoseob was crying on the couch with Gi Kwang sitting next to him.
I kinda feel bad for Yoseob, but he's known to fall for girls too fast.
"Hey, Yoseob. Are you okay?"
"Do I look okay?!?"
"I know you're mad, but you're going to have to forgive her, you know that, right?"
"For what? Leting another boy finger her?!?"
"Yoseob. She was drunk. Could you not smell the alcohol? She is-"
"SHE BROKE MY HEART HYUN SEUNG! I LOVE HER!"
"She loves you too! She just-"
"Then why was she kissing Key?!?!" At this point we were standing and shouting at each other.
"WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME!?! YOU DIDN'T SEE WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE WHEN DONG WOON AND I PICKED HER UP!!! SHE WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE CRYING AND SCREAMING!! SEEING HER LIKE THAT MADE ME WANT TO CRY MYSELF! AND I DO NOT CRY! ANY PERSON THAT WOULD LAY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD CRYING FOR A BOY DOESN'T JUST LIKE THEM! IT WOULD TAKE TRUE LOVE FOR THAT! IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN FOR TWO SECONDS! THIS GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" After that, Yoseob never said anything else. He just walked back into his room.
 
CASSIE'S POV:
I took a shower and changed into one of Dong Woon's shirts. When I walked out of the bathroom, Dong Woon was laying on the hotel bed.
"Are you alright, noona?" I shook my head, walked over to him, and he wrapped me in his arms in a protective way, and I started crying agian.
"It's alright, noona. Just let it all out. It will be okay."
"No it won't. I ruined things with Yoseob."
"If it was meant to be, things will fix themselves." I looked up at him.
"Thank you, Dong Woon." We locked eyes, and we leaned it, kissing each other. He pulled away.
"I'm sorry, noona. I can't." i nodded, and we ordered a movie, and I fell asleep in his arms.
 
♥♥♥♥♥THE NEXT DAY♥♥♥♥♥
 
I woke up, still wrapped tightly in Dong Woon's arms. I looked at him. I do love him, but in a big brother kind of way. I sunggled up closer to him, and fell back asleep.
When I woke up again, I was in the car with Hyun Seung.
"Where are we going?"
"Good morning, butterfly. We're going back home. You and Yoseob need to talk to each other."
"No."
"What?" He looked at me.
"No. I'm not talkng to him." Hyun Seung pulled over to the side of the road.
"Why not?"
"Becuase I don't want too." He sighed and looked up.
"Listen to me Cassie. You and Yoseob love each other. Trust me. I have seen the way you both act around each other, and away from each other. Seeing you the way you were yesterday in the middle of the street broke my heart. Seeing Yoseob the way he was yesterday after I dropped you and Dong Woon off at the hotel, was, horrible. You guys need each other. You can't let this happen. You need to work it out. Please. You and Yoseob mean so much to me. You need each other. Trust me, Cassie."
I thought about it for a while.
"Fine."
"Thank you, butterfly." He smiled at me, turned around, and started driving.
When we got to the house, Hyun Seung helped me out of the car.
We walked to the door, and I stopped, thinking about what I was going to say.
"I can't do this, Hyun Seung." He grabbed my face in his hands.
"Yes you can. If you really love him, you will do this." I nodded, and he kissed my forehead.
He opened the front door. I walked in, and as soon as I saw Yoseob, I froze.
He got up, and we both ran to each other, and hugged.
We held each other really close, my head burried in his shoulder. I started crying again.
"I'm sorry, Yoseob. I was drunk, I didn't know-I-I-I wish i could take it all back, I-I never would have do-done it if-if-if-" He pulled back and cupped my face in his hands.
"It's okay. I forgive you. Cassie, I love you so much." He kissed me, long and soft. When he pulled back again, I quickly hugged him again, and eventually, he started crying with me.